Chapter 39 – Peter – Laredo City Part VI
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a silent night at a quiet and peaceful high class neighborhood where high ranking officials, the rich people and elites live, a loud explosion alarmed everyone. Everyone at homes started calling 911 and the whole operating center was on fire. Nearby patrol units were already heading towards the source of the explosion. At that time, officers who were on guarding duty at mayor villa called the headquarter urgently. Officers on night duty who received the news that mayor house was attacked by heavy firepower started to call back all officers who already went to home. Things became bigger instantly. However, no matter how fast they tried, it would take at least over ten minutes to arrive at mayor’s house. Even the patrol units on duty would take at least one to two minutes for the nearest units and ten to twenty minutes for units in other places of the city.

At the mayor Joseh’s villa, six men in black armors entered the villa through the opened section of the wall which was just blown up. Peter regretted a lot for forgetting about night vision or thermal vision goggles. Fortunately, the villa is still full of lights and there isn’t a lot of space for somebody to hide. Peter led Mark, Glenn and Gale towards the two stories house and left Ben and Ronald in place to solve two police officers on duty. Despite of wearing a heavy armor weighing over two hundred kilograms, they walked steadily and fast. Just when they reached to the doorstep, light of the whole house was turned off as somebody pulled down the main switch. Peter cursed and ordered to speed up. The door wasn’t even an obstacle for them. Peter just punched the door hard and it was opened a hole directly. With a few more punches and kicks, there was nothing called door in front of Peter anymore. As soon as he stepped in, the wooden floor under him broke and Peter fell into the basement. It couldn’t bear his weight which was already nearly four hundred kilograms in his full gears combing with his own body weight. The three behind him hurriedly stopped. That was an unfortunate accident. Mark laughed and asked, “Hey, are you okay?”

Peter took out a big flashlight he prepared from his space ring, opened it and said, “I am fine. Don’t worry. You guys don’t enter and wait for me just right there.”

Ben who heard the conversation asked, “What happened?”

Mark laughed and said, “Nothing. It is just Peter broke the floor and fell into the basement.”

Then, he asked, “Is everything fine at your side?”

Ben moved the big rifle in his hand slightly and motioned the two officers who were kneeling on the ground with their hands on head to stand up and get out of the villa. Two poor guys hurriedly stood up and walked to the outside. Ronald on the side held his big anti-material rifle and laughed. No wonder him, that was so easy. It was a minute ago, when he and Ben were walking towards the villa gate, two police officers rushing towards the house met them on the way. Although they couldn’t hear what they were shouting, they understood that these two guys were telling them to surrender obediently. Looking at them still walking towards them, two officers opened fire. However, not even a scratch was formed on the armors even though they emptied entire magazine and every single bullet hit the two armored guys. Just when they wanted to change magazines of their pistols, the cobble stone ground in front of them was opened a hole. Two officers were scared. They didn’t expect that the criminals who came to attack the mayor were holding large calibers guns. Although the criminals in front of them weren’t saying anything, two officers obediently dropped the weapons and knelt down with their hands on heads.

At that time in the basement, Peter pointed the flashlight and the big gun at horrified mayor Joseh who didn’t expect his sudden arrival at all. Joseh wanted to cry at his bad luck. He knew that lack of light would hinder the process of criminals who came to attack his villa. Since these guys used explosives, they might be aiming at him. So, he rushed quickly to shut down the power and entered the basement familiarly. But who knew that a guy would suddenly got into the basement and found him directly while he wanted to slip away. Joseh probably never imagined that he might have escaped safely or got more time in the basement if the wooden floor withstood a step of four hundred kilograms weight. Peter amusingly said on the channel, “Guys, I found the target. He is just right in front of me.”

Five guys in the villa and Allen who just wanted to laugh were surprised. Is it so coincidental? But either way, the mission is already half-finished since they already got the target. Then, Peter remembered that he wasn’t in a good situation either. He quickly moved the light around and searched for the stairs. Fortunately, it is concrete staircase. Peter silently sighed gladly. He wasn’t in mood to waste time so he pointed the gun at Joseh and motioned him to get out. The latter also obediently walked towards the stairs. Joseh didn’t want to get shot and die. But he thought that these criminals might just wanna kidnap him. Otherwise, they would not be able to get out of this county alive after killing the city mayor because national guards will not tolerate the existence of dangerous criminals who dare to target high ranking government officials. However, he was wrong. At the second floor master bedroom, nearly seventies years old Madam Trueman was hiding under the bed and calling 911. She was still thinking that a dangerous criminals came to rob them. Tonight’s experience made her recalled bad memories of their city over ten years ago when criminals ran rampant.

In front of the villa, two officers were handcuffed in their patrol car by themselves under the threat of two large caliber guns. Even if the two criminals didn’t injure them, they didn’t dare to bet with their lives. Moreover, they didn’t think that they would be able to cause any damage to two heavily armored guys. Ben and Ronald were carefully watching at the empty road to take care of incoming reinforcements when Peter informed them that he got the target. Nobody expected that their mission would be completed so smoothly like that. The two men immediately walked quickly back into the villa. When they reached to the collapsed wall they blew off, they met Peter’s group who was also coming towards there face to face. Looking at the seemingly middle age man with admirable face, Ben nodded towards Peter. Peter also nodded back at him and pushed Joseh to walk forward. After they got to the pasture, Peter took out a black sack and covered Joseh’s head with it. Joseh who suddenly couldn’t see anything was really scared for a moment. But feeling the touch in his back, Joseh could only forwards quickly. Glenn at the back of the team left the timed bomb near the wall according to the plan and sped up to catch up the team. They rushed back fast across the pasture. No accident like tripping or slipping happened on the way. The soil and the grass stepped by them left at least an inch depth big footsteps while Joseh left shallow boot prints even if he stepped the ground hard. Just after thirty seconds they left, another explosion sounded at the villa. Nearest patrol unit which just arrived immediately parked the car on the road facing the villa gate and took position. Two officers came down and started to take out the rifles for heavy firepower. They didn’t dare to be careless and watched at the silent villa. It was until several other units arrived after five minutes later. Only then, one officer took out a speaker and started to call for the criminals inside to negotiate. But little did they know that there was only an old woman in the villa at that time. As for the mayor who they should protect and the criminals who broke into the villa were already on the way back to a safe place inside the container of a moving truck.

0