Human Beings Cannot Be Born Evil.
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Human beings cannot be born evil." This is a concept that the majority of humanity holds dear. 

Humans can't fathom something unexplainable being real.

The fact that a 13-year-old boy planned and flawlessly executed a homicide. No normal homicide either he precisely skinned and burned his parents alive over a period of 3 days.

This child must have been clinically insane.

Something must have been wrong with him. What he did was far from normal human behavior.

....

Right...?

Scientists decided to do a study on the kid's brain.

They did every test possible on his brain and found nothing wrong with him. In fact, the number of exams and tests performed on his brain resulted in cancer.

 Absolute nonsense. This can't be? The scientists, shocked by the lack of results, questioned each other. They tried absolutely everything within the legal restrictions.

The lead scientist for the project got the government's permission to continue the research by any means possible. So that's what they did.

He was absolutely obsessed with figuring out what was going on with this boy's brain. They went as far as to commit a crime, killing him and removing his brain to further investigate.  However, It was all for naught, they still found nothing.

Still determined, the team used their own funds and hired multiple FBI agents to take the investigation a notch further.

The FBI went through his files rigorously. Searching for everything and anything on the child, his family, and his family's history.

It was revealed that the kid had the most normal childhood ever and his family had simply been an average Caucasian household.

Nothing else up their sleeves they had to live with their failure. Hundreds of thousands of dollars went up in smoke, the entire team couldn't come to a conclusion that they could sleep with at night.  The lead scientist was an atheist. However, this was his letter of conclusion for the project.

To the Deputy Staff of the Undercover FBI Org, To the Staff of the Presidential Moral Law Firm, and To The Staff of Human Psychology

"The boy was possessed by the devil."

-end

0