It only takes one mistake and nothing you do will ever matter.
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, on the 3rd day at mid-night, the recruitment process came to an end. Over 40 thousand soldiers gather at 2 Military Bases for a Briefing. Technology made it easy for them all to receive the same message. 

The DSUF gave their explanation. The soldiers listened but in the back of their minds, the news of the 700 disappearances still shook them to the core. However, nobody asked any questions about that situation.

Finally, the DSUF finished explaining the story of the marked boy and what happened to his parents.

The soldiers were confused, if they already killed the boy then what was the problem?

The DSUF then explained if their "theory" is correct. This marked boy could only be one member of a potential cult.

This was not any normal cult.

If this cult hid under their radar for this long, they could potentially be a worldwide threat.

 

18 years ago, year 2050, on the island of Aruba, a cult of individuals illegally tampered with human DNA on a very large scale.

The results were never shared with the public due to the results being soo disturbing, repulsive, and Mephistophelian. Our statisticians estimated if these results were shared with the public the suicide rate would spike by at least 90%.

The only ones that would be able to go back to living their normal lives would be those who simply deny the existence of these beings. 

Because the logical thing to do in this case would be to simply kill yourself. No man in their right mind would share the earth with such things.

.....

The soldiers had no words. Some men were weak in the knees however the majority of the soldiers simply denied this information as being true. They felt disrespected by this "lie" their lives and their precious time were going to be put in potential jeopardy over a silly "theory" that couldn't be proven.

The government gave their reason as to why they couldn't reveal this information but how can they trust an organization that's notorious for lying? Because of this, the majority of the soldiers made the worse decision of their lives. This decision singlehandedly changed the course of human history.

These soldiers did not take the investigation seriously.

0