Jump Rope
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the 4th Day, the soldiers alongside the DSUF all studied the intelligence and tactics of this "marked boy". The DSUF discussed the possibility of more marked individuals existing,

However, due to the supernatural level of IQ and ruthlessness that this marked boy is rumored to have. The majority of the information simply went under the radar and was brushed aside by many soldiers as being simply edgy fiction.

The fact that they didn't trust the government in the first place did not help their case. Most soldiers did not bother to entertain it but simply do their duties following orders and getting paid.

However, a few soldiers including Arthur took everything said seriously. This group of men that believed every word the government had to say were a special unit of soldiers. This unit will be called Unit KKROV.

This special unit of soldiers gave these marked men a name.

These marked men were now named "Ghosts".

On Day 5 the lack of discipline and motivation was evident to the DSUF.

Soldiers were coming to the briefings late.

Sleeping in on training days and were way too calm at such a desperate time.

The DSUF concluded that no one was taking this project seriously.

So they pulled some strings to prove to the Soldiers how important and life-threatening this potential threat can be.

 

 

0