Day 6 The Day Everything Changed
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Day 6

The DSUF called an emergency meeting. Annoyed the soldiers urgently made it out of their rooms and went to the briefing area.

Then the announcement began.

The Head of State for this investigation "Matt" appeared on the stage. Matt was never seen by anyone for the first 5 days of the investigation. 
So when Matt appeared Team KKROV knew for a fact that this was serious shit. The more nonchalant soldiers were still in doubt and denial, however.

Matt began his speech.

"I want you men to understand what you have done. I want you to know how you have behaved towards me, your government and the sponsors for this privately funded investigation soo serious that the president himself aided us greatly. 
I have treated all of you with nothing but respect. I provided you all with enough financial stability that you don't have to ever work again. You could die 40 times in the military and you would never earn that money no matter how many years you work in the military.
A chance for your families to live a better life and yet you spit in our faces.

"But we can't trust the government."🤓

Is it the enemy that has deceived you? 

We have signed your cheques. What else do you need from us?

Do you think that this is a prank? A bad joke? If we never had evidence for these beings existing we would have never hired you.

But if you think that this entire project is bullshit then leave. GO home. Tell your families that we donated money for charity because our yet-to-be-crippled soldiers needed it in advance.

Fucking dumbasses.

I hope that when these monsters invade the United States. You can look your children in the eyes and tell them.

"It was Daddy's fault."

0