49. Suggest me some farm games
1.4k 8 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The focus of Robin on this game was the Novus, the robotic faction. This was an empire which had once flourished and had living biological species called the 'creators' which led the empire. But Hierarchy, the antagonist faction in the game, came and wiped them out.

The 'Founder ' was a machine under the Novus which had gone for exploration in space. Upon his return he saw his destroyed homeland and went full crazy. He decided that day he wouldn't rest until Hierarchy was destroyed and thus started his unending assault with the remaining machines which led them to Earth.

The 'Founder' in order to have that last remaining species from his home, cloned a woman named Mirabel from the salvaged DNA he could find and in order to make sure Mirabel was always protected, he gave her a sentient suit of armor like Iron Man, only in this case, the suit of armor was a walking huge mecha.

The mecha which went by the name Viktor, from then on accompanied her in their almost never ending war. There was another character worth mentioning in the faction of Novus and that was Vertigo. Vertigo in all intent and purpose was an AI fit into a flying aircraft. An aircraft made specifically for stealth purposes.

It did have a rail gun that could be used in both air and ground but Vertigo was mostly known for its invisible technology and stealth missions. Robin had chosen this faction because this faction only needed scrap metals to progress in their empire building and their fast movement.

Their technology was one of the most outrageous technologies Robin had ever seen in any game. These robots could travel through invisible grids and towers. Yes, you heard it right! Invisible grid and towers.

The Novus had something called Flow Conduit, an invisible tower of considerable height that could be connected with other Flow Conduit. These Flow Conduits remain connected via invisible signals with other close Flow Conduits and these were used to send robots, machines, aircraft through the signals. Yup! The Novus technology was so awesome that it could send forces through these connected Flow Conduits.

Only thing they needed to make sure was that these Flow Conduits were connected and the added bonus of these towers was that they were invisible to others. Even Hierarchy which had advanced technology couldn't detect their presence. The only downside of this technology was that these towers couldn't be too further apart.

And their weaponry was top notch. They had antimatter missiles, shield technology, nanotechnology and everything the humans had ever dreamt of. Even the portal technology had been mastered by them.

Robin chose this for another reason. In order to change the country he needed to do so in the most stealthy way possible. One that would not attract the attention of others. Robin had planned to cover the entire North Korea with the Novus technology thus helping in uplifting the state of living of the people here.

But if someone ever came to know that there was something fishy in North Korea, it would lead to devastating consequences. North Korea was closed off anyways, and only had sound relations with China and few other countries. With South Korea it had a love and hate relationship. The people of this place were vastly ignorant and Novus would only have to say that they were made by the new scientific division of the country.

The ignorant citizens wouldn't let out a hue and cry as long as they were fed well. It wouldn't be long before he could transform the whole country and after that he wouldn't have to worry..

Only thing Robin had to do was to make sure that this new change could not be detected by the other countries. Sigret had already started working on this. First thing she did after coming to power was to catch the spies from other countries. These spies were originally people of North Korea itself but had changed their allegiance in course of time and worked for the countries.

In that morning Sigret, who had gone through the communications, had already caught these spies and sent them to a place where they could be called as detention. Of course Robin wasn't a fool enough to make the communications stop and just asked Sigret to replace these communications with their known means. And neither he was cruel enough to kill or torture these spies. Seeing the state of North Korea, anyone given the chance would try to help the country in the best way they can.

There were several embassies in Pyongyang like China, Vietnam, Cuba and other countries. Sigret had taken a more lenient measure in this. She had called the embassies and asked them to vacate their country. In compensation, the country would provide them money.

Of course not all countries were happy with it. North Korea was a nuclear power and everyone wanted to have an eye on this country. Sigret had to personally call the Premier of China after changing her voice and explain to him that this was done due to COVID problems that the country was facing and promised to open the borders in one year.

Of course, Sigret sent the Premier some money along with it. After much talks the Premier accepted the deal. The embassies were just a front anyways and the real thing were the spies which remained in the country, not knowing that the spies had already been detained and been replaced with JARVIS.

All this was done when Robin was sleeping. The country of North Korea would soon become a fortress which no one had access to. The trade would continue in this country under very strict vigilance and also be checked by the soldiers that would listen to the orders of Sigret to the T. Of course, having everything perfect was impossible and thus would send over Vertigo and invisible infantry units known as Variants to keep a close eye on this on all times. If anything went sideways these units would take care of everything.

The main problem for this country were the food problems which would be tackled by farm games. There were various farm games both on mobiles and PCs. Hell, even bloody Facebook had farm games.

The only problem with this was the transfer of food to all the parts of the country and this was where the Novus came in. The Flow Conduits would cover the whole country and food will be distributed everywhere. The trade would continue until the country was self-sufficient. Robin was already shuddering thinking of the sheer quantity of food he would have to bring out in the starting phase of this change. Of course, food wouldn't be the only thing that would be delivered to people.

The people would have to be educated about agriculture and how to grow food in their own farmland. This would be a very long procedure and would take a lot of time, but he was definitely up for that job.

With those random thoughts in mind he inserted his hand inside the game and brought the first important things out. The first thing which came out were the Constructors.

The Constructors were the builders of the Novus. They were tall white colored with spots of black humanoid robots which were at least 10 feet tall. These Constructors could build structures with the help of nanites.

Robin brought out three Constructors, placed them on the ground and backed off. After the Constructors were in their actual sizes, they looked down at Robin and bent their legs to convey allegiance.

"For Novus, my creator."

"For Novus. I want you to build a Command Core and Flow generator. And after that a Recycling Center. Followed by Flow Conduits. I will bring the heroes to help you in this regard."

"As your wish my creator."

The three Constructors spoke in unison. They moved back a little, lifted their hands and pointed at a particular place. Their hands shot a beam of light. And miraculously this beam of light instead of destroying the barren piece of land, a small structure started to take its birth.

It was very small in the beginning, but in a matter of seconds it started to get bigger. At the end Robin and the others had to move back quite a distance to give space to this new structure that had just been produced by nanites.

The structure was the most fascinating thing Robin had seen in reality ever in his life. The structure was at least 20 stories tall. It was levitating off the ground on a halo shaped glowing base. The top of the base was glowing in bright blue color and above it was the levitating structure which was dome shaped. Above the dome shaped structure was the attached tower.

This structure was so futuristic that even Sigret who herself was a miracle of science, gulped. Myrene too had wide eyes and appreciated the new building. The base was at least 2 storeys tall. And the rest of the height was taken by the levitating tower.

This was the Command Core.

Announcement
Read 9 chapters ahead on my patreon and join the discord server
60