53. Human in fish tanks? Ewww
1.2k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Robin and Myrene landed on the helipad of the ship and proceeded to go towards the huge door which was under the platform. The sides of the platform had already released vertical solar panels. These solar panels could be charged even on cloudy days as they were much more advanced than the current solar panels that their world had.

But that was not the matter of concern at this point. Robin and Myrene were more interested in what was going on inside. The doors were made of totally transparent glass they opened on their own when they walked in. They were welcomed by at least a football field the size of space. The floor was clad with a substance that Robin had never seen before but it looked beautiful.

"Welcome to Biosphere, Mr. Robin Kashyap and Myrene."

The huge vacant hall suddenly came to life with that voice that reverberated across.

"Is it you Eve?"

"Yes Sir, it's me."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Sir."

"Have you uploaded yourself to the Internet?"

"Affirmative sir, I noticed that there is another AI which is associated with you on the Internet."

"Ah yes, JARVIS. You both can be friends."

"The parameters of friendship is not my program Sir, I am sorry about that."

"I understand. By the way, do you know what you would have to do?"

"No sir. What are your orders?"

"I want you to make this island live-able. Can you do it? I want you to make homes, schools, factories and other such things all over the country of North Korea while also using the resources available in due time. Is that possible?"

"All over the country of DPRK. Sir, doing this would take years."

"I will install 2 new Arks. One on the Yellow Sea and another in the reservoir towards the north."

"Alright sir. How would you like to proceed?"

"Do we have humans here?"

"Yes sir, on the deck below we have humans who are genetically engineered to work for the Ark. Right now they are in sleep mode. Do you wish to wake them up?"

"You really have humans here?" Robin was taken aback. In the game Anno 2070, the explanation of the presence of humans was never given. They seemed to just pop out of nowhere and proceeded to follow the orders of the players.

Though it was known that they came from the Ark but nothing more was known of them. And another thing he knew from the game was that these humans were very knowledgeable. The humans for the Eco factions were divided into 4 categories. Eco Workers, Eco Employees, Eco Engineers and Eco Executives with the last one being the most knowledgeable as they were responsible for creating and maintaining more advanced factories like Aqua farm, Biopolymer Factory and other such high end products.

"Yes, Sir please follow the indicators on the floor so that I can take you to the deck." Robin was curious about this. His power had never allowed to bring living persons to the real world so what the hell happened now. The Pokemons were brought because they were brought in a Pokemon ball. Did that same theory work here?

He had brought Anno 2070 on the purpose that the knowledge in the Ark would help the people of DPRK to know better and have proper education. But now it seemed like something else was going on with his power. If people too could arrive with a moving vehicle, can the same thing could be applied for Command and Conquer games?

In those RTS games, the bases were always on a truck or other such huge moving vehicles and even had an aircraft that was a base on its own. Do people come out of those bases too? If that was possible then he could have an army that could fight for him upfront and not fight in the shadows under the Novus.

Robin followed the glowing light on the floor to a stairs which led down. Under the hall, there was another floor which was divided into 4 sections. On top of each of the sections were labeled each category of human beings. And inside each section were the human sized vertical fish tanks.

Have you ever seen the Matrix?

Those 'human fields' from where the Matrix sucked the life energy from?

Each section had those fields in proper order. Albeit it had to be said that each vertical tank containing a single human being looked clean and fresh. Just like the one Goku was dipped into before the fight against Frieza. Each tank had a single human being whose eyes were closed and had an oxygen mask fed to them. As Robin and Myrene passed through the tanks, he felt a little creepy.

He felt like an evil scientist who had captured these people for experiments and forced them to do something for him.

"Eve, do we have to wake them up to work?"

"Yes Sir, Do you want me to do so?"

"No, I don't want to be here when they wake up. This island is huge and possibly has some minerals in it. I want this island to be populated and then you can proceed towards the land. The work will be to educate the people while also making the people of the land self sufficient. In the beginning teach them the menial work in the factories, the farms and other such sectors. And as time goes by they will get accustomed to more things and learn more.

"Sir, if we do this it will take years to change the demography of the land."

"Let it be. They will have to start somewhere and this is where they will start. Cooperate with JARVIS and Sigret. Start the process."

With that he gave one last look at these tanks. He had never expected that the Arks, which was responsible for transforming islands and even making a habitat underwater, could have such kinds of tanks. Robin wondered if it was the same for other RTS games.

Later he and Myrene took a tour of the whole Ark. This Ark had everything required for human survival in case an emergency fell on them. They had their own oxygen making plants inside, could survive in any weather condition, could go underwater and live... This thing was built to survive a nuclear holocaust.

"Sigret, are you done with the meetings?"

Robin called her. He had been here for quite some time and he didn't need to see the process of how they would repopulate the island. The buildings in Anno 2070 were mind blowing and he wondered if they would look more so in reality.

In response to Robin, TARDIS appeared a few metres away from him and a second later, Sigret came out.

"Have you been waiting for my call?" Robin asked as she had appeared right after he called her.

"Yes. I was busy with covering up your massive ship. Do you know that satellites would have caught the images if I didn't interfere at the time."

Robin realized what she meant. He didn't actually think of the foreign satellites that would always monitor the terrains of the enemy. This was what military satellites were capable of nowadays.

"How did you make the images vanish?"

"I hacked into their server. Had to manually get access to some countries' satellites. I am glad that I took some precautions against it."

"Thanks Sigret. What did the generals say about the evacuation?"

"Those old bastards seemed to be pretty unhappy and they wanted the soldiers to leave the island only after securing the warheads with the men."

"Those bastards! They have no care for human lives." Robin clenched his fists.

"I wanted to kill them but murdering them would just raise panic among the people because of their absence. I am already full after killing so many people on that night. Don't want more on my shoulders."

While she talked with Sigret, Robin noticed that the mouth of the door of the TARDIS had slowly opened. And from the small space three pairs of eyes came out. These were the three women that had been living on TARDIS for a couple of days.

Sigret stopped talking and looked at these women who had shown the courage to take that step towards the door. Robin raised his hand to call them out. The three women had been living in fear but today they got the courage to take the first step.

After a second of wait, the women came out as Robin had called them. The three women had already considered him as their new master so they involuntarily listened to him. The three women came out and stood in front of Robin in a horizontal queue. While doing so they used their eyes to look at the place that they have emerged into. The sheer volume of space and the various technological things mesmerized them as they were met with a view that they couldn't believe their eyes.

Announcement
Read 10 chapters ahead on my patreon

 

57