54. How the hell did you get a child involved?
1.3k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The women were still a little scared but after living for a couple of days they did understand one thing was that the new 'master' wasn't as rude to them as the previous one was. They now needed to figure out what he wanted and act accordingly.

"Do you like what you see?" Robin asked. He could easily see the sparkling curiosity in their eyes. The women could also see the vast ocean beyond the window panes, the swift wind slamming on the glass caused some noise to reverberate around making them feel whatever they were seeing was absolutely real.

The three women nodded their heads.

"Can I ask for your names again?"

"I am Ae-cha."

"I am Bora."

"I am Ari."

"It's nice to meet you Ae-Cha, Ari and Bora." Robin replied with a smile as easy going as possible. Myrene and Sigret both greeted them after the introduction. Myrene approached them and tried talking with the three women. These three were still stiff but at least they had opened up a little. Sigret was the active one as she went on talking to them about random things. She made sure that she didn't bring up the past and only talked about the random things.

She spoke of the Ark that they were on and tried explaining where they were. Though the women weren't exactly educated they did understand that this was an amazing thing. Sigret then proceeded to show them around the Ark while Robin just opened his mobile to just chill.

There was no hurry to get back anyways and he could just stay here for sometime. After a lengthy tour by Sigret the women were back, and for the first time Robin saw excitement in their eyes. He could tell that everything here fascinated them.

"Do you want to stay here?" Robin asked. The women didn't expect to get asked this question. They have been living on that magical thing for quite some time and they liked it there but as normal human beings feel, they wanted to see the skies too which wasn't possible in the TARDIS.

After a momentary silence, one of the women nodded slightly after some courage.

"Hmm.. You can live here but you can't go out of Ark. You have seen the men and women sleeping in the tank, yes? You can talk to them but you can't speak of us. Is that clear?" Robin said and in the last part he spoke with sincere words. He needed to see if there was any kind of loyalty from these women. He had treated them well, the best way possible and he really hoped that these women would not prove to be traitors.

The women continuously nodded their heads in acceptance and took the words of Robin as words from the Bible itself. Only time would tell if they were religious enough to follow the words of the 'Bible'.

"Eve, keep an eye on them and teach these women about the world. Give them access to all the knowledge and also teach them English. TARDIS can't always work."

"Affirmative."

"I think you should let the Pokemon live here too." Myrene commented. The Pokemon had been living in the enclosed zoo for quite some time and it was time to let them have some fresh air. Robin accepted this proposal and Sigret went to bring them out. Other than Gengar, everyone was happy to live in this new huge place. There was an island and even an Ark. This was more than they could wish for.

Gengar meanwhile just slid into the shadow of Robin while looking at the other Pokemon in a proud manner as if to say that only it could live with Robin always while others cant. Of course the Pokemon got angry by this and were ready to attack Gengar. Robin came and stopped them so as not to destroy this beautiful place just because of some silly jealousy.

Robin assured the Pokemon that he would always drop by and play with them. Sigret had already deployed the drones in their home in the Netherlands so that their home would always be safe so he didn't care if the Pokemon were here or there. Sometimes Robin wondered what would happen if he brought Arceus, Mew to this world. That was rather an interesting question. Maybe one day he would decide to populate a planet with Pokemon alone and see how far they would grow.

The 3 women were then taken to their respective quarters which were exclusive to the Eco Executives. Their new living place had everything, a window with a view to the outside which would include both underwater and above water views, a personal garden where they could plant their own flowers or any kinds of plants they would want. Eco Executives lived in villas on the islands in the game, so it was understandable why their place in the Ark would be huge having each and every facility.

Robin was glad that they liked it.

"Eve, can you control the people who would come out to settle?"

"You don't have to worry about them Sir, their loyalty to you is 100 percent. From the world that I have seen, our own technology and facilities are much better than other places. They would never want to leave such a good place for other low tier things."

"I know but sometimes greed can be a tremendous thing. Make sure that the people don't communicate with the outside world. I will take your word on it."

"I am happy to be of your service, Sir."

After he was done talking, Robin and the two ladies left for the other two places to leave new Biosphere arks. One was left in the reservoir and the other was left in the Yellow Sea, near the island. It was the same like the first one with the Eve AI in each of them. Of course the Eve AI connected with each and had already divided the process. The island in the East only had a small population and wasn't militarized. China would never allow North Korea to militarize their flagship sea.

But this was going to change soon. After placing the Arks and directing the other two on what they needed to do, he left for home. He had done enough for North Korea and hoped that everything would go fine in the coming year. The year of 2023 would be crucial for North Korea and this might prove pivotal in all of mankind.

After coming back home, Robin took a shower and just proceeded to bring some food out of the game to relish himself. He had never tried the game food before so he wanted to see if they were as good as they seemed like in the mobile games.

And after eating some fine food, he had to admit that the food in the games was perfect. Maybe he would open a restaurant and would be instantly famous all over the city earning thousands of dollars everyday since there was no production cost.

Of course, this was impossible as inspection would be done by the inspectors regularly to see if his food was hygienic enough and then he would be at a loss when they would see that there was no kitchen altogether.

Having those random thoughts in mind he proceeded to take an evening nap only to wake up by the ringing of his phone.

"Umm."

"I had a very shitty day."

"Everyday for you is shitty. What is new in it?"

"No, today it was an extra. We lost an 11 year old kid who had overdosed on drugs."

Those words brought the sleepy Robin back to full awake mode. In all his life with her he had never heard such cases popping up from her mouth. A child of 11 years just got killed by an overdose! Unacceptable!

"What happened?"

"The family reported the missing child in the morning. Someone reported him sleeping on an open footpath to the police. They came and brought him here. I was the one in charge. I have seen overdose patients but this child was beyond saving and he just slipped away. I just… couldn't save him."

"What kind of drugs was it?"

"I don't know but it was definitely a hard drug."

Robin got silent at this as he didn't know what he should say. This was really tragic as he couldn't fathom what kind of trauma she might be going through after this. Losing such a young child to drugs was really something out of the blue. This was supposed to happen to adults, not children.

"I am sorry to hear that." Robin could only muster those words for her.

"Me too bro.. Me too.."

"Take tomorrow off."

"I can't. I asked for this but she denied."

"Okay. It's night there I think. You sleep. Maybe you will feel better tomorrow."

"I hope so. The face of the child is flashing on my face. I don't think I will be able to sleep well tonight."

"Where is your boyfriend?"

"He just left a few minutes ago. Took me to McDonalds."

"I hope that made you a little bit happy."

"Momentarily? Yes."

Announcement
Read 11 chapters ahead on my patreon
53