58. Bitch! I have no time for shopping
1k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Robin took the old car and drove to a BMW exclusive showroom. Their car was old and their parents definitely needed an upgrade. he drove the car straight to the showroom and a beautiful saleswoman came forward and asked.

"Welcome sir to BMW, how may I help you?"

"I need to buy some cars."

"Of course sir, what kind of car would you prefer?"

"I want one X7 and one 7-series. Is it available?"

The saleswoman who had greeted him was taken aback. She came forward at first because she thought the new person was cute and tall, but now it seemed like this person was loaded too.

"Please follow me sir."

The woman showed him the models and Robin didn't put much thought in it and bought a X7 on the spot. He bought X7 for his family. His parents had been using a Suzuki car since years now and they needed a change. And since he didn't send anything in the new year, he wanted to give them a car.

The woman led him to a shiny new black color X7. This car was built for 6 to 7 people so it was appropriate for them. Though there were only 2 members in the family, his mom tended to go for long journeys to distant places in the name of vacations with her sister. So this car would perfectly fit.

"Do you like it Sir?"

"Yes, when can I get it?"

"Sir, we already have an exact model in the warehouse, so you can take one away if you complete the payment."

"Yes, I will buy it now."

Robin didn't waste any more minutes. The manager came forward and was astonished to see the black card. This meant the person was loaded and belonged to the top 0.01% and thus he needed to take care personally.

They completed the documents and the keys were handed over to him. And then he proceeded to ask about the 7-series. Since it was an exclusive car, it wasn't available at the moment and the manager asked for a day to deliver the car to his doorstep which Robin readily accepted.

"Since I bought a new car, can you sell the current car?" Robin asked as he really wanted to get rid of the current car.

"Surely sir."

Another sales assistant ran to make a sale for his car. The showroom was near many car dealers who also sold cars second hand so it was quite easy for Robin to get rid of the old car. Of course, the car was sold very cheaply but he didn't care.

He was going to give quite a good car to his parents. After completing the procedure he took the car and drove off.

"If that customer comes again to buy anything, then treat him the best way possible." The manager said to the employees.

"Why?"

"He is too rich and too powerful. Never forget that. Now get to work. We need to get the 7-series in the fastest time possible." The manager was already having a little panic attack inside when he had seen the card. In all his life experience and working in the service industry he had only heard of this card but never seen it.

Today was the first time. He needed to speak of this to higher management so that they could provide a 7-series car as fast as possible. When a car comes to the showroom they need to check one last time before release and thus they need proper preparation. Especially a sport class of the 7-series.

Robin didn't know any of it and just drove home.

"Dad, I have some present for you."

"Present? What?"

"Mom, you too come with me."

His parents were confused but still followed him to the parking spot. It was there they saw the huge car. His parents were stiffened at their place.

"Son, what is this?"

"Our new car. You always spoke of getting a new car when you have enough money. Well, now you have one."

"Is this for real?"

"Yes, mom."

His dad slowly touched the hood of the car to make himself believe that car in their parking spot was actually such a huge car.

"Is this really ours?"

"Of course, I bought it."

"Are you earning that much?"

"I am earning quite well, Dad. Don't pressure your brain for this. Just enjoy."

His parents were really happy. His mom almost had tears because she never expected her son who was so bad at grades could achieve such heights in a small amount of time. His mother always had the mentality that only grades could earn a good job and his son just proved the opposite in a few months.

But then again she was proud. His father never cared about his grades but he always hoped that his son could do better. It was fulfilled when his son went to Europe. Now he had brought more joy in his life. This was more he could ask for.

"Do you wish for a ride?"

"No. Not now. It's lunch time. Later." His mother suggested. She was very particular about food and never wanted anyone to remain hungry. The two males of the family just nodded their heads and accepted the words of the boss.

They proceeded to have a sumptuous meal for them. Both his parents were happy and excited after seeing the car so both of them were smiling from ear to ear. After the lunch, Robin wanted to take them on a ride and thus they got dressed.

"Do you want to do some shopping?"

"You have done enough shopping. Take us somewhere good and tranquil."

Robin just nodded his head and took them near the riverside park where they could just sit and watch over the broad Brahmaputra river. The park was pretty empty and they found a place to sit and enjoy the sights. This was one of the calm moments in his life.

He had been working hard and was under pressure but being at his homeland and looking at the old sights gave him peace.

"Did you buy something for your cousin or did you just waste the money on the car?"

"I do have something for her."

"Son, I am glad that you gifted us a car. I will not ask the price as I can already feel that this car might be costlier than our home but I would have liked it better if you had your own home."

"Don't worry Dad. I will soon have a home for myself." Robin replied. His mom didn't bother to remind her son about life because it wasn't required anymore. She was happy for her son and that was all she needed in her life.

After spending an hour at the park, they went back home.

Monday, 13th Feb.

"Did you buy the dress for the engagement?"

"Bitch! I don't have time."

Robin sighed over the phone as she heard her scream. In engagements one needed to be well dressed but this female was saying she didn't have time. She was doomed.

"Do you want to go shopping?"

"After 4 pm we can."

"Wait! You didn't have a dress until now?"

"No, I was supposed to go at 4 pm alone to buy. Since you called, you can join me."

Robin just rolled his eyes at it and disconnected the call. The 7-series car had already arrived and the manager had asked where he would leave the car. Robin now had another car in the guest parking slot of the apartments.

At 4 pm, Robin took the keys of the BMW 7-Series and drove off. His parents didn't know that their son had decided to gift the car for her engagement. Robin pulled the car to the parking slot and waited for her to come.

When she stepped in and saw Robin just standing while just keeping his hand on the roof of the gorgeous black colored BMW car.

"What are you doing? The owner of the car will come and scold us." Rita was pretty much shaken seeing Robin so casually touching such a costly car. She was a car enthusiast so she had a good idea of how costly this car was and wondered whose car it was.

Robin didn't answer and just took out the car keys and showed her. Rita didn't understand what Robin was getting at until she laid a close eye on the keys that Robin was dangling.

"You.. You..  Is that the BMW car keys?"

"Are you blind?"

"No.. It's just.. This car is yours? When did you buy it? Your parents bought it?"

"Bought it yesterday. Now this is yours." Robin said as he threw the car keys at her. She got scared out of her wits and caught the car keys as if it was more precious than her heart.

"Are you mad? What if it fell?"

"This is not a mobile. This is your engagement gift. Congratulations on getting engaged."

Announcement
Read 15 more chapters on my patreon
56