Sake Dreams (Part 2)
117 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning of Some Bow-Chick-Wow-Wow. Also again a long ass chapter so there's a 3rd part too?

Kinnojo's POV

The ride in Misao's car was quiet. I would take small glances at him while he drove but I regretted it each time. The muscles in he jaw were tense and I swear it only made his jawline seem even sharper. His grip on the steering wheel would tighten ever so often turning his tanned skin a blush red. 

Biting my lower lip I gathered the courage to speak. " Miso..where are we going?" When I received no reply or even an inclination of where we were headed I sighed. I turned my head to stare out of the window again. "It's not like I was cheating on you" I mumbled to myself watching as it began to rain.

The sounds of the rain hitting against car was enough to calm me some but not completely. I was a nervous wreck and his silence towards me did nothing to help.

Sometime later we pulled into his underground garage. Without even a look my way he got out of the car and headed to the elevator. I huffed in annoyance slamming the car door shut before walking to the elevator myself. I pushed myself closer to the corner of the glass box silently watching him trying to figure out what he was thinking. When the elevator reached his apartment he stepped out pushing in his code before entering. I shuffled in behind him closing the door. As the door clicked closed I was startled by a strong grasp around my waist. I twirled around to face a pissed Misao.

"In the car, you said it wasn't like you were cheating on me" Misao inched his face closer to my own hitting me with the sweet smell of sake. His lips grazed the shell of my ear. I felt his warm breath sending shivers through my body. He gripped both of my wrists with one hand raising above my head. My back colliding with the surface of the door. With his other hand, he trailed his finger down my body resting on my hip. "When you became mine that meant every piece of you" he whispered.

I melted...I just melted; his words were like fire. They heated my insides to an unsafe degree and I needed to cool down before I experienced spontaneous combustion. Closing my eyes to calm myself I opened them again. His intense gaze held nothing but power, aggression and anger. For some reason that angered me. 

"How could I possibly be yours when you never properly asked me!!" I shouted in anger staring him down. "You fuck me once or twice; hell I can't even remember he exact number and now I'm magically "YOURS?," I said trying my best to free myself from his grasp.

I swear his hazel eyes turned colors. They deepened to an almost golden hue. My eyebrows creased in concentration on what just happened.

"You're right I fucked you a good once or twice which I'm positive you remember," he responded in a very low voice. He leaned in, running his nose against my skin inhaling deeply. "That made you mine and mine alone and no other man has the right touch you." he came to a sudden stop drawing his eyes to meet mine. "That's why Shizuna almost lost his life."

Suddenly I felt every dropped of blood flow from head directly into my groin. My pants became painfully tight as they pressed against my hardened length.

The hand that rested on my hip slid lower cupping itself around my bulge. Massaging me through the restricting piece of cloth he spoke: "And I'll show you just who you belong to." he whispered.

I couldn't hold it any longer I released a slight moan. My eyes widened at the sudden sound. I pressed my lips into a dim line  hoping to stop that from continuing. Misao smirked knowingly quickly cupping me again. I was weak; my lips parted allowing another moan to escape. He took the chance to attack my lips. His kiss was filled with sensual urgency. I tasted the remnants of the sake as his tongue massage my own. Invading every inch of my mouth I myself became drunk.

Misao ended the kiss and with another smirk, he picked me up draping me over his shoulder. His large hand slapped my ass causing me to release another moan. I felt myself get even more excited.

"I see you like it when Daddy smacks your ass...now let's see what else Daddy's little kitten likes"

5