Sake Dreams (Part 3)
108 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok this is the last chapter of Sake Dreams... I swear?. Yup same warning some Bow-Chicka- Wow-Wow ahead.

Kinnojo's POV

Suddenly I found myself bouncing on his large bed as he slightly tossed me.

"You can be more careful you know" I pouted raising my body to rest on my elbows. 

Removing his shirt Misao chuckled at my little outburst. Continuing to remove even more of his clothing. I watched hypnotized by the sight before me. The wound had healed now giving me a full view of the dragon and tiger on his tanned chest. Each tattoo seemed to dance as the muscles in his toned chest flexed and relaxed. 

"Do you trust me, baby?" he asked bringing me out of my trance.

It took a minute before I could register what he asked. He climbed onto the bed hovering over my body. My brain was now back to giving me the ability to speak. "Yes Miso I trust you"

"Who?...who do you trust because I don't know this Miso?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Yes Daddy I trust you" I respond back with a matching smirk.

"Good boy" rolls off his tongue. Sending a shiver down to my bones.

Reaching over to his bed table he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a silk scarf. My eyes widened at the two objects. Then he pulled out two different types of vibrators. One was a small egg and the other was about the same size as him.

"I know you know what each of these are but how will you react when all four are used at the same time." With a devious smile, he sat back on his heels asking proudly.

By now I was in so much pain from the excitement. I started unbuttoning my own pants moaning as I freed myself. I caught a glimpse of his smirk while removing my shirt and underwear.

"This little transgression will be added to your punishment my little kitten" he smiled again as he rubbed himself against me. The friction I felt was delicious but I needed and wanted more.

"I-mmmm-I'm being punished, Daddy?" I managed to get out.

Leaning in: "Yes baby" he answered in a kiss. He continued to grind his now swollen dick into my own.

He raised my arms locking the cuffs on each wrist connecting them to the headboard. My vision turns black as he wrapped in the silk scarf around my eyes. I felt him place timid kisses on both my eyes traveling down the length of my body. Paying special attention to my hardened nipples. He bit slightly hard on one while playing with the other.

"Mmmm" I moaned trying my best to hold it in. This was a punishment after all. He changed targets licking and sucking the other one while playing with the bruised nub.

His fingertips lazily dragged down my chest to my stomach. I felt his wet tongue swirl around my hip bone. "You taste so sweet I can't wait to devour you"

Before I could say anything I felt a gentle lick on my tip.

I sucked in a breath hissing at the action. Yanking at the handcuffs my back arches begging for more.

"Daddy please don't tease" I beg widening my legs more. "Please Daddy" I moan out. He laughs at my pleading and continues to lick and kiss my tip. "That's not fair" I whine clutching my fist tightly.

Seconds later I felt my dick showered with warmth. His tongue swirled around as he slowly slid it out of his mouth.

"Sssssshhhhhh...mmmm" was all I could say. He brought it back into his wet cavern again. I could feel my full length hit the back of his throat. "Daaaddy" I stretched out unable to pronounce it correctly. His humming in satisfaction caused vibrations to radiate from my balls to my toes. The familiar feel swirled around in the pit of my stomach. Fuck!! I can't do this anymore.

"Ahhhh...I'm cumming" I managed to stumble out.

Suddenly, I felt cold air hit me. Misao slid my dick out of his mouth with a chuckle. "Did I forget to mention as part of your punishment you're not allowed to cum until I say so?"

My jaw dropped; I sat there panting. "You-you can't be...be serious." My back arched as the feeling to release was strong. I squirmed on the bed missing the attention to my painfully hardened dick. The swirling only getting worse.

"Im very serious" he spoke rubbing the cold scented liquid around my hole. "I love to watch your little hole contract whenever I touch it. Like it's calling for me" he said as he slid a finger in.

"Fuck" I screamed as he moved the finger in and out. My body was so sensitive at this point. He curled his finger hitting my prostate causing my body to jerk. I bit my lip deeply bruising the flesh trying to hold out. He continued fingering me until three fingers were now teasing me.

Misao finished prepping me sliding his fingers out of me. I released shuddered sigh relaxing my hands. My palms were sore from my nails biting into them. Willing myself to calm the now insistent swirling in my stomach I shook. Trying my best to follow his orders but it's getting hard; figuratively and literally. Lost in my thoughts I felt something push against my hole.

"I wish you could see how you're cute little ass sucked in that vibrator" he finished pushing it inside me patting my hole. "It was almost enough to make me cum myself." 

My body began to shake as I felt him turn on the small egg. " Shit!!!....I-I-mmm" 

That single vibrator didn't last long. As I cried out moaning and pleading he decided it was a good idea to add the other one. I cried even louder moaning feeling both vibrators inside me. Every time he fucked me with it  he pushed the egg against my prostate. " PLEASE DADDY I CANT...I...I can't hold on"

Taking some pity on me he took both of them out. I sat there with ragged breath breathing heavy. I didn't even get a chance to catch my breath before I felt him fill me again. 

"Shhhhit you feel so good around my dick" he hissed out grabbing my hips pushing in deep. 

My mouth hung open panting wildly unable to hold on. I felt him lean forward; his tongue tracing my lips. The scent of Sake engulfed me once again. Snapping his hips he hit my prostate. I yelled loudly yanking at my restraints. He dove in for a heated kiss swallowing my screams. Keeping a steadying pace he slow stroked against my sweet spot. 

"Can you cum for Daddy?" he asked me in a rough whisper. I shook my head violently tears flowing down my face. I felt his tongue lick away the tears littering my face. Misao placed kisses on the silk scarf that hid my eyes. He increased his speed drilling into me. Laying his rough palms against my cheeks he kissed me again. "Will you please be my boyfriend?" he asked in a whisper.

That was all it took. "Yes!!" I screamed releasing all over his and my chest. I felt him coat my insides with his own warm seed. We both rode out our orgasms with gentle kisses.

"Mine" he asked

"Yours" I answered

5