Chapter 51 – Questioning
3.9k 6 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interrogation is a beautified word for torture. There is a saying that there is no training to withstand torture and that if you are caught then just answer to all you’re asked, it is their superior’s duty to keep you in the dark of all vital intel.

The accuracy of information got thanks to torture was questionable at best. The man would probably tell anything he wanted to hear only to end the pain, so one had to scan the answers for truths, but Sango just had to use the first man to question the second for a much better chance at getting good intel.

“It’s useless, you won’t get anything from us. Our minds are protected against probing.” Those were the first words that left the man’s mouth once his mouth was free.

“Shhh!” Sango put his finger to his lips.

“I don’t want you to speak. I won’t let you speak just yet.” Smiling, he patted the man on his shoulders and continued “Lets get to know each other.” Then he put a cloth into his mouth, taking away his ability to speak again.

Kurenai looked curiously at Sango, she couldn’t yet understand where he was going with that, but she kept on observing.

“You came at the right time; I want your help with something.” Taking a teacher’s posture, he continued. “There is a part of the brain responsible for pain. Let’s see what happens if a send my chakra inside.” Without caring about what the man in front of him felt, Sango placed his hands to the sides of the man’s head.

Screams weren’t heard, he immediately lost that ability. Sango kept slowly and accurately sending tendrils of chakra through the man’s brain. Every little movements of his chakra brought out strange twitching of his body, the man also kept making strange faces

It didn’t take long for Sango to connect the man’s reactions to the way he controlled the chakra inside his brain, before long he was able to properly and accurately control the pain the man felt.

Only the dirty mess of a broken person was left of the man, even if left alive he wouldn’t be able to mentally recover from the hellish experience.

“This one broke…” Was all Sango said, he didn’t see anything else worth mentioning. He didn’t expect that to be so effective. In truth he believed that he would have to ultimately rely on the old-school torture methods, but it looked like that wasn’t needed to have the needed effect.

“What about you?” He then turned to the other captured man who was placed in a good spot to spectate what happened to his companion. “Do you want to speak?” He asked with a wide smile on his face.

The man sang like a bird, to every question asked he answered to the smallest detail. Again, Sango couldn’t display his real torture techniques, he felt both dissatisfied and happy. Even in his previous life he was feared for his torture techniques, so he was happy he didn’t have to display them this time.

“It was more effective than I thought.” After finishing their questioning, Sango mused.

“How did you do that?” Looking over the broken shell of a man, then at the obedient one, Kurenai asked. She observed everything closely and she couldn’t see exactly what he did, but it was effective.

“I will explain once we get back, there isn’t enough time now.” Sango then proceeded to kill the three men including the first one they fought and captured.

He wasn’t satisfied about the information he got out of them, he expected as much. They were successfully recruited because they had something in common, they hated Konoha, so they were promised revenge by a masked man. They had something else in common, they were all from the Village of Mist, that gave Sango some ideas about the mastermind, although he couldn’t be sure yet.

Looking coldly over the dead bodies, he turned around and addressed Kurenai, “Lets rest for as long as we can.” He wasn’t at all tired and Kurenai was also in a good shape, but the others were tired after their strenuous fight.

It was hard to tell how much longer the remaining enemies would let them be, so they had to use every free second they had.

Going back to the girls, the team began resting. What changed was that the three girls looked at him with something akin to respect.

Now that they got a glimpse of the state Sango’s enemy ended in, they understood that he was stronger than they thought. Previously, there weren’t enough opportunities for them to see the extent of his power, they only saw him sparing with Kurenai and thought that it was already impressive, but now they understood that what they saw was only that, sparring. After having fought against one of the three men and barely winning, they had a deeper understanding of strength.

I would have liked to go into a very detailed interrogation chapter, but many would have been put off by this, so yea, I didn't.

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

61