Chapter 59 – Yet another beginning
4.5k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having time now, Sango brought to the forefront of his mind the information he previously postponed learning.

Receiving information from an unknown source made it hardly trustworthy, yet he felt like trusting it to some degree. He also was of the mind that his previous highly aroused state was connected to that knowledge, it had to be so since there was no other possible explanation taking into consideration their previous circumstances.

He began absorbing the information, while not very hopeful about its contents, Sango discovered that it was not only useful, but it also gave him answers to questions he was struggling with previously.

All could be surmised into a few key points.

First, it was true that his body grew faster than most, that was because his body reached maturity much earlier than normal. That being so because once he reached maturity, he would stop aging, his body reaching its ideal state, but that would have its own price. He would also stop growing stronger, his chakra and physical strength no longer improving no matter how much he tried.

There was a way to circumvent that, and the answer gave Sango mixed feelings. He had a doubt, not yet too strong to be sure, but after the earlier event with Kurenai, he did indeed feel stronger.

Yes, despite his mixed feelings, that was indeed the case. Sex, sex was the answer, every time he made love his body would improve, growing stronger and gaining years of life.

It was a blessing but also a curse, which was truer had to be seen. Without sex he had a limited lifespan, maybe not even 10 years. That notion made him sweat cold, if he did not meet Kurenai then he would have probably died.

Yet, it was not so simple, not just anyone could be his partner, and he couldn’t just be anyone’s partner either. There were conditions, what those were he did not know but it seemed that Kurenai met them, so she became his partner, and, of course, he wasn’t the only one that would benefit. While he gained much, she also gained the same to a lesser degree. Lifespan and power, it would slowly come over the following days. Her body would improve, her strength would soar, her life prolonged.

It was a blessing but also a curse, it had to be kept a secret, not from her but from everyone else or trouble would come running.

To what extent could that knowledge be trusted? Where did it really come from? Those questions were important, but he did not believe the answer to be around the corner.

The next question was how to tell her, he believed she would trust him but what he had to say to her wasn’t something easily believable, yet he knew her, she would hear him and trust his words, not to forget that the changes would be rather visible over time, that would serve as proof.

Sky already darkening and air becoming cold, Sango gently shook Kurenai.

She slowly opened her eyes, as she saw him the memories of what happened between them surfaced in her mind.

Saying she was embarrassed would be an understatement, she couldn’t look at him. It was awkward, he could feel it too, but he also knew how to fix it.

Taking advantage of her avoiding looking into his direction, he placed his hand to her chin and turned her head in his direction, then he kissed her.

Her eyes widened in surprise, then she closed them. The kiss meant more for both of them, it wasn’t just a kiss, it meant much more, it meant that what happened between them wasn’t the end, but instead it was the beginning.

They separated their lips, then Kurenai punched him, not with enough force to hurt, but Sango still feigned to painfully fall to the ground. She rolled her eyes at his acting “You better take responsibility for this!” She spoke in a rather loud voice, but she was smiling.

Short chapter yes, I felt like it was the right point to conclude it.

Finally the long awaited ship sailed, I waited too for this moment.

Where will the story go from here? Dunno, it could go anywhere :P

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

62