Chapter 61 – Home
4.4k 3 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothing eventful happened that night, they were all tired, some more mentally than physically.

Early in the morning they left in silence. Sango left several clones to look over the habitants of the village in case anything happened. Their mission was now over, only reporting to the Hokage remained for them to do.

The way back was free of troubles, they did not hurry as there was no need, instead they took their time. But, before too long they arrived at the gates of Konohagakure, there the group walked straight to the Hokage’s office to report on the matter.

Usually they would have to wait to meet the Hokage, but in case of important matters there were exceptions. While the matter of the village had been completed so there was no need to hurry to report back, it was their duty to report it as soon as they returned.

As soon as Kurenai explained the situation, they were immediately led towards the Hokage’s office.

*Knock* *Knock* After knocking on the door, the staff member escorting them to the door turned around and left.

“Come in.” After a few seconds of silence, the old and tired voice of the Hokage reached them through the door.

Kurenai opened the door and walked in first, followed by Sango and the rest of the team.

“Oh? Good to see you back already!” Seeing the group entering, the old man’s face visibly brightened, and he smiled to the group. He placed the papers he was holding in his hand back to the desk and gave them his full attention.

“I would like to exchange more pleasantries, but I’m sure you have more important matters to discuss.” Being used to this, the old man knew that they were not there just to chat.

“Unfortunately, that is right.” Saying so, Kurenai proceeded to tell the Hokage most of the story, but when she got to the part of Sango being hit in the forehead by the strange object, she omitted it. Having discussed it with Sango, she decided that it would be best not to tell anyone about that side of the story and what followed between her and Sango.

Having finished her report, Kurenai waited for the Hokage to absorb the information.

Sarutobi frowned as he digested the news, the whole event was strange and there were many points not understood about their motive. Even more important was the fact that he still underestimated the Team’s strength despite already regarding their abilities highly.

He knew the strength of Zabuza, more so after Kakashi’s report. Yet, the four gennin and Kurenai were able to fight off the group of highly skilled ninja, not only that, they managed to kill them all. It had to be known that killing a ninja was harder than defeating it in a fight.

He would have liked to have someone else do the interrogation of the captured men, but looking at the urgency of the situation the team found itself in, he could understand why they had to do it themselves even if the interrogation method employed by Sango and Kurenai ended up killing the men after the questioning.

Still, he was suspecting about the motive behind the kidnapping of the villagers, he suspected revenge to be the main reason, but could that be all it was? And what was the strange object that killed Zabuza? Too bad it disappeared after the fact; he would have liked to have it examined.

“Hmm. You handled it better than I would have hopped.” The old man focused on the group in front of him, then he openly praised them. “I have to say you did well despite the circumstances, taking in consideration your skills I now give you the right to undertake mission of Rank-B and under despite your rank.”

Hearing his words, the group rejoiced. Only Sango and Kurenai had not much of a reaction to the news. For them it wasn’t anything to be happy about, nor was it something bad, it was something to be expected. Taking in consideration their status as a special team, it was obvious that sooner or latter they would be given bigger responsibilities than other teams, but that would also give them more benefits.

“Furthermore!” When they thought that was all, the Hokage continued to speak. “From today on, you will answer directly to me.”

That stunned those present, what the Hokage meant was that no one else beside himself could order them around, that also meant their autonomy would increase and they would be free ignore anyone else’s orders.

The old man did not wait for the team to regain their composure. “That said, I believe you to be tired after such event. Take the next few days off and rest, you may go.”

And so they did.

Once outside the building, Sakura turned to Kurenai. “Is it all right for lord Hokage to do such a thing?” She may be young, but she wasn’t stupid, what the Hokage did could create conflict within the ranks, there would be people opposing to such.

“Well, that isn’t for us to think about, I’m sure the old man has his own plans.” Smiling wryly, Kurenai sighed, “Anyway, go home for today. Tomorrow we will meet at the usual restaurant around mid-day.” Saying so, they continued to walk together until they had to separate as their roads split. Only Kurenai and Sango were left together, both silent as they continued walking forward.

Not long ago they left to complete the mission, but somewhat it felt like a lot longer.

The duo entered the apartment, they spent much time there so now it felt like home for both. It wasn’t large, but it was cosy.

They left their backpacks against the wall in the living room.

“You can bath first.” Said Kurenai to break the ice. Sango appeared to think about it for a few seconds, then he spoke. “Its all right, I have something to go, you go first.”

She really wanted to shower, they could only clean themselves in rivers on the way back, but that wasn’t as good as a real shower, so she was happy to take the first turn.

“Thanks.” She stood up and left to take a change of clothes, then she left for the bathroom.

Seeing her, Sango had an evil smile plastered on his face, one that had never been seen on him before.

Waiting until the sound of running water was heard coming from the bathroom, Sango then stoop up slowly from his seat. His sneaking ability were being put to test, it was now time to see the extent to which his abilities improved.

He wasn’t sneaking on just anyone, but he was confident and hopeful.

He got to the door and had to think of a way to enter without opening it, but then a question popped up in his mind. Could she have left the door open? He did not think so, she always made sure to lock it, but maybe…

He had not heard her locking it, but maybe he just overlooked it, there was only one way for him to know it. Calmly, without any sound, he slowly turned the knob.

No sound was made, he slowly pushed the door.

To his surprise, it was open. It was an unexpected but welcomed find, now his duty was that much easier.

The curtains were drawn so he could not see her, but the noise of the splashing water was enough to prove she was there.

It was a do or die moment, he had to be swift. Fast but steady, he neared her, but just when his goal was so near and just when he had to act, the courtain opened on its own, no, she opened it.

Kurenai looked at Sango, like a cat would look at a trapped mouse, she was there, in front of him, all in her naked beauty.

“It isn’t hard to discover you if I expect you.” He had underestimated her, Sango now knew he should have used all his skills for the task, now he got caught in action.

But he was not going to give up, since it was a do or die mission, then he must do everything in his power before dying.

He jumped at her with the minimum movement. “Ahh” A cute scream left her at the ‘unexpected’ attack. They both fell to the ground, water raining on them. He knew time was of the essence, he could not let her react first, so he sealed her mouth with his before she could get angry.

“Mhmm” Yet she did not push him, and sensual sounds were coming from her as she kissed him back.

His hand was pulled as if by a gravitational field towards her breast, he could not resist them.

As he fell into a daze at the sight, she took charge and pushed him to the ground, after turning off the water she straddled him. With less difficulty than before, he was inside her as she bounced up and down. She looked into his eyes, despite them being closed, she knew he could see, and she wanted him to see.

That day, the shower took way longer than it should have.

 

I had been lazy... That is why this chapter is longer than usual...

Life is quiet where I love, away from all the crazy shi* happening in the world. I can say that my mental health is way better than it was.

Anyway, be safe and take care.

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

68