Chapter 62 – Resuming life
4.6k 51 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning.

Sango woke up to a warm body hugging him, it was a pleasant sensation he did not get to experience until now.

Kurenai’s head rested on his chest, her long hair tickling his ear.

He remembered last night how much they indulged in each other, both were tireless or so it would seem.

His body felt stronger and full of vitality and he could see changes in Kurenai herself. They were not so visible yet, but if one paid close attention they could see her having purer skin, her old scars fading slowly, and she gave an overall younger impression.

He hoped that the changes will not happen so fast as to arouse questions from others, but he could not tell what would happen.

Her body moved and her eyes opened, she lifter her upper body and turned to look at Sango, she did not look fully awake yet.

“Good morning.” He said kissing her on the tip of her nose. That woke her up as she couldn’t help but blush a little.

“Good morning.” She replied, looking downwards, she saw the naked state she was in and she felt even more embarrassed. After the deed was done, she lost much of her assertiveness she had during the act.

She stood up from the bed taking the thin cover with her, leaving a naked Sango with nothing to cover himself.

She left straight for the bathroom and this time he could hear her locking the door, it seems she did not want a simple shower to take several hours again.

Sango thought about it, but they were both busy that day, so he had to control himself.

He had to find someone to start the construction of his new house, then he had to go to the laboratory and study his body some more, then he had to continue the development of the bracelets. The experience from the mission served to give him ideas for improvements, before too late he was sure to complete them.

After her shower, Kurenai left first, but not before she gave Sango a quick kiss.

Now left alone, he too showered and left the apartment, there was still much time until the appointment with the girls at the restaurant, so he had enough time to finish some of his tasks.

His first destination was to find a carpenter with enough employees so that the construction of his house will be done swiftly.

He already knew the city as well as he knew the palm of his hand, so he made his way directly to his destination.

It did not take long to reach an accord with the old man, but the price was yet to be fixed as he had to first see the plot of land for himself. Sango gave him the address and left content, he left the old man the design he made himself and told him to go on with the construction as soon as he can, the price not of importance.

There were still several hours until the meeting so next he made his way to the laboratory he got from Orochimaru.

He was not trusting in the gift from Orochimaru, because of that he did not leave any of his work there. Before he could use the place fully, he first had to carefully inspect it for any ‘surprises’.

First, he summoned a large number of clones, then he sent them all to inspect every inch and cranny of the place, carefully searching for any additional rooms or entrances. He did that before several times, but this time it was different, he was using all his skills to once and for all secure the place.

But that was all a façade, his clones were already building another laboratory in a much safer place, somewhere where no one would find it.

The reason why he was putting on such an act that may not even be seen by anyone was because he had to make Orochimaru think that he was really using the laboratory for his research. That way, he would not go looking his real laboratory.

But that considered, he had to be careful so that Orochimaru doesn’t’ suspect anything at all, this way, even if Orochimaru decided to see what he works on, Sango could decide what he saw and what he didn’t.

As his clones finished their in-deep examination, they found nothing suspicious. Since that was so, he may as well make use of the equipment present to work on the bracelets while the clones keep watch.

Looking at the blueprints, there were many difficulties, some of which he had no idea how to resolve. But he had to resolve them in the order he needed them.

He worked until it was time for the meeting, he looked at his work and he was happy. But he was still in the design phase, there was still more work needed until the manufacturing phase. Then he would have to compress the design so that it could be built into a bracelet.

He folded the papers and placed them in his backpack, then he left for the meeting.

Today I want to thank a new patron Matthew Allen, thank you for your support!

Phew, work and work, but I like it. I have been working most of the time on my original novel. The more I write the harder it gets as I find that I need to make changes on previous chapters. All is well despite that.

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

64