Chapter 22 – Training Part 1
8.7k 8 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They finished they deserts, and Sango was brought along with them as the girls continued shopping. By the end of the day they had all bought something before they said their goodbyes and returned to their homes.

The next day, after school. Sango meet with Kurenai at the training field he and the girls chose to meet at. He had to ask Kurenai for help training them as she was much more familiar with the correct process, she was a better pick to put the girls on the right track, almost all of them.

Sango had to ask for her help as a personal favour while making puppy eyes(or face) in order for her to agree, that was a rather embarrassing experience even for the iron-willed Sango. He had done all of that so those girls could become stronger than in the history Sango was familiar with. Not long ago, he had already decided to train them, but that was to happen latter in time, yet the opportunity to advance the timeline of his plan came by itself, so he just took it.

“So, where are the girls that piqued your interest?” Kurenai asked while smiling brightly at him.

“Is not like that.” Sango protested, “I just wanted to help them.” He said while showing a frustrated expression. It was a lie, he was very biased, and he knew it, but he didn’t care, he wanted to do it.

“Oh? You don’t normally go that far just for anyone.” She continued to question him. “Come on, you can tell big sister.”

“They’re just classmates.” He continued to say.

“Sango!” Before Kurenai could continue to make fun of Sango, a sharp voice came from close by.

Looking in that direction, they saw Sakura, Ino and Hinata rushed towards them.

“You’re late.” Reprimanded Sango not really bothered by it.

“Sorry! We had to change clothes!” Ino explained with a slightly apologetic face.

As they spoke, Sakura noticed the other person by Sango’s side, “Who is she?” Sakura interrupted Ino’s and Sango’s conversation as she spoke.

“Let me introduce her.” Sango looked at Kurenai as he continued, “She is Kurenai Yuhi, my teacher.”

Then he pointed at each of the girls “They are, Sakura, Ino and Hinata, my classmates.”

At his words the girls all had different expressions, Sakura was surprised, Ino was dubious and Hinata was curious, but most of all, Kurenai revealed a pleased expression. It was a bit of a stretch to say she is his teacher and she knew that; they were more sparring partners than teacher and student. Even so, she felt proud about Sango having her in such high regard and Sango had to acknowledge that he learnt more thanks to her than vice versa.

“Is that true? She looks weak.” Ino expressed her doubts out loud, something she would come to regret later.

Sango could almost see black lines appearing on Kurenai forehead, despite her facial expression not changing in the slightest, he was very familiar with her personality and body language, he could almost feel sorry for Ino.

“*Ahem* She is very strong, anyway, she will help training you for a while.” Sango explained to them.

“Buy I thought Sango would train us…” Sakura expressed her dissatisfaction next.

Those two may have come there just to pass time with him, Sango realised as black lines appeared on his forehead too. His cool was easily disturbed by them, something not even a hail of bullets could achieve.

“Hmph, we’ll see if you’ll have enough energy to complain after I’m finished with you.” Her lips bended into a smile, but her eyes weren’t smiling as Kurenai directed her cold gaze to the girls, even Hinata was included as a target of her ire despite not having said anything yet.

“*Ahem* Hinata’s training method is similar to mine so I will help in her training.” With another fake cough, action that seemed to become a habit, Sango told a half truth as he just wanted to help Hinata himself, it may look like favouritism and it was true, he had a more favourable impression of her than Sakura or Ino.

“Hmm?” Kurenai was slightly surprised by his words, then, as if realizing something, she revealed a ‘knowingly’ look. “That’s good, lets do that.” She replied to Sango winking obviously at him. She then turned towards Sakura and Ino, “Sakura and Ino is it? Come with me.”

“But…” Sakura was struggling while looking at Sango. “No ‘but’, lets go.” She caught the girls by the scruff of their neck and dragged them away.

We are close to a timeskip, there are just a few things to deal with before that, after the timeskip the real action will start.

If you like this story and want to read more please support me on Patreon! Thanks!
Also I am working on my original story The Book of Ra, check it out on Patreon!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

113