Learning
152 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well for a start let's find out where the hell I am."(Chrollo)

Chrollo started looking around the wide plain he found himself in, there is a forest about half a mile behind him and what looks like a large city diagonally to the right in front of him.

"God you said I could ask questions due to a piece of you being inside me correct?" (Chrollo)

"Correct."(God)

"What is that city then?"(Chrollo)

"It is the capital of the Nhor kingdom also called Nhor."(God)

"Got it, how do I use my Light Manipulation"(Chrollo)

"Concentrate on the light then imagine how you want it to move, while I'm at it you can just say menu and it will pop up"(God)

"Menu"(Chrollo)

When Chrollo said that a black window with gold text appeared before him, the text on it was as follows


Name - Chrollo

Title - None

Level - 1

Strength - 5

Agility - 6

Endurance - 3

Intellect - 11

Luck - 5

Skills - Light Manipulation(LV 1)


"For context the average stats for an adult in this world are 5 across the board."(God)

"Understood, guess I should either head to the city or practice manipulating light."(Chrollo)

After considering for a minute Chrollo decided to practice Light Manipulation in case he got into trouble, with that goal in mind he walked a little into the forest so he wouldn't be seen and started playing around with manipulating light.

"Focus."(Chrollo)

After repeating focus over and over while trying to concentrate for about 3 minutes Chrollo could finally sense every single ray of light in a 6 feet radius around himself.

"Move"(Chrollo)

After another 5 minutes of trying to move light with his mind he finally managed to create a small orb of pure light before himself.

"I'm getting the hang of this."(Chrollo)

After another 30 minutes Chrollo was able to form orbs of light instantly and even experimented with some ideas he had such as making himself invisible and while he succeeded in doing so by bending the light around him that also made him blind since no light was getting to his eyes, another important note about Light Manipulation is that unlike magic it does not use any mana meaning it can be used indefinitely.

"Maybe I can learn to see by sensing the light around me and figuring out where it bounces, but before I can do that it is necessary to level up my light magic since only seeing six feet around me would be a major handicap."(Chrollo)

Chrollo then decided to try one last very important experiment, Chrollo tried to create a laser with light manipulation.

After another 2 minutes he succeeded! however the power of the laser was pretty terrible not even mentioning the fact that anything reflective would null it entirely.

"God, my skill is Light Manipulation and not Light Control so dosen't that mean that I change light as well as control it?"(Chrollo)

"What do you mean by change?"(God)

"I mean change it's properties, for example could I add mass to light?"(Chrollo)

"Yes that is possible."(God)

"Great that makes things much easier."(Chrollo)

Chrollo sat down on the ground and concentrated for about 10 minutes before succeeding in adding mass to light, surprisingly the light didn't slow down at all even when it had mass.

Chrollo then tried making a laser again but adding mass this time.

The result? it easily burst through the tree he aimed at leaving a hole in it's wake and continuing to burrow into the dirt until Chrollo stopped it.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised as even a coin would easily puncture a tree if shot at light speed."(Chrollo)  

Chrollo then practiced for another 20 minutes before he could shoot lasers at will, when he looked at the menu again it showed that Light Manipulation has reached LV 3.

"Well now I'm hungry and strong enough to defend myself from trouble so I guess I should go visit Nhor and see what It's like.(Chrollo)

While he was walking around the city to reach a gate Chrollo started asking God questions.

"Where is everyone else that was in that room?"(Chrollo)

"Randomly scattered throughout the world."(God)

"How do I acquire more skills?"(Chrollo)

"Training."(God)

"How do I become nobility here?"(Chrollo)

"Impress a lord enough and they can confer you peerage."(God)

"How strong am I in this world?"(Chrollo)

"Depending on the circumstances either very weak or extremely strong."(God)

"What are those circumstances?"(Chrollo)

"If you attack by surprise or have considerable distance there is almost no one who can deal with your laser but at close range with the enemy prepared for the attack there is a considerable number of people who would be able to kill you before you can fire your laser"(God)

"Almost? you mean even with a surprise attack or distance there are still some people who can deal with my laser?"(Chrollo)

"Yes."

"That is not good."(Chrollo)

As Chrollo said this the gate of the city came into view.

"Time to begin life in this world for real now."(Chrollo)

I would like to start getting into the story proper without having to explain lots later so sorry if these early chapters are exposition heavy.PS sorry for leaving the title as Temp, I do titles last and forgot to change it whoops.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4