Chapter 19 – Perfect Little A
492 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Nineteen – Perfect Little A

April was covered in flour, not because he couldn’t handle himself in the kitchen, but simply because Jay’s invaluable help manifested mainly through grabbing handfuls of the white powder and throwing it into the air, in all directions. So far, April had managed quite easily to get in the line of fire a little bit too often, which could only make him question whether Jay was gunning for him on purpose.

“With such an angelic face, how could I suspect you?” April smiled fondly at the boy.

Jay seemed pleased with the attention and just stretched his arms.

“Oh, do you want a little hug?”

In his own language, Jay agreed with April’s interpretation. He wrapped his tiny arms around April’s neck and allowed to be lifted from his high chair without making a fuss.

“I have a hunch that you would be more helpful if you slept through my entire making dinner process,” April talked to the boy while taking him upstairs for a bit of cleanup.

Jay had slept enough already, so April felt guilty if he were to make him sleep because he was in the way. Probably he could keep Jay away from the table and the flour. That sounded like a good idea, only that Jay enjoyed playing with it so much and got quickly excited over whatever April did, that it would have felt like a reprimand to stop him.

He was back with a much cleaner baby boy, and he had managed to get most of the flour from his hair, too, when the front door opened to allow Jett and Zane inside.

“You two are unusually early.”

“And hungry,” Zane said as he walked into the kitchen. “Damn, has the third world war started already or something?”

Jett kissed April and placed a small kiss on top of Jay’s head, too. “We need to get rid of Zane and fast.”

April questioned him silently with his eyes. Jett just showed him his phone. Apparently, there was some official e-mail regarding …

April gulped. “All right,” he said. “But dinner is far from ready.”

“Just stuff his face with a sandwich and send him packing.”

“Why didn’t you do that already?”

“Because you owe it to the guy to feed him this week.”

“What are you two whispering in the hallway?” Zane called from the kitchen. “Jay, buddy, I need you to spy on your parents for me.” He came over and shook Jay’s hand in a mockery of a manly gesture.

Jay seemed curious about Zane. He seemed to take well to strangers, and he did tolerate Zane, so it was all good.

“Will you be okay with a turkey sandwich?” April offered. “I thought I would be able to make something tonight, but Jay had a personal vendetta against most of the flour.”

“I can see that,” Zane replied and looked around. He grinned broadly. “Hey, did you talk to my crush?”

“Weirdly enough, he wasn’t at school today.”

“Are you sure you’re not trying to protect him from me?” Zane eyed him carefully, but the amused glint in his eyes was nothing to be worried about.

“I think Dan is a big boy,” April said promptly.

“Funny thing, you didn’t believe that two days ago.”

“Well, I thought he might be upset and in the mood to do something wrong.”

“Ouch. That hurts, you know?” Zane pressed one hand over his chest and shook his head.

“Not my intention,” April hurried to say. “What would you like me to add to your sandwich? Do you like mayo?”

April had to admit that he didn’t know precisely how he could help Zane. It was true that Dan had skipped school for the day, but if they had met, April wasn’t sure what he could have said to him. He had promised, and that meant that he would keep his word, but he was a bit at a loss.

“Hey, Zane,” he said, after he moved Jay to his daddy’s arms, “could you, you know, give me a run around of your biggest assets?”

Zane exchanged an amused look with Jett, which wasn’t lost on April. “Assets?”

“You know. I need to paint you in flattering colors so that Dan would be interested in going out with you.”

Jett and Zane burst into laughter at the same time.

“Ah, well, let me think.” Zane rubbed his mouth, probably to hide how amused he still was, as April was shooting daggers at him, annoyed with how much the others thought him to be a comedy act. “I’d say that my tool,” he pointed between his legs, “should be on top of the list.”

April rolled his eyes. “Is this conversation going to be X-rated?”

Zane plopped down on a chair and slung one arm over the back. April stole a quick look at him. Tempting as sin, that was what Jett’s best friend was. Sure thing, he had enough temptation in the shape of a wild boyfriend, and that was too much to handle already, but that was an honest appraisal.

“Maybe you could take Jay on a small tour of the house, Jett.”

“He lives here,” Jett pointed out.

“I know, but you need to keep him busy while Zane and I have an adult conversation.”

“You know that we’ve talked smack in front of Jay like hundreds of times.”

“Much to my chagrin and perpetual shame. A few licks of the eternal fire that awaits will surely be for that.”

“And why would an angel like you burn in hell?” Zane asked him and threw him a seductive look.

Probably that was Zane’s second nature, and flirting was too easy for him to be hindered by the fact that he was barking at the wrong tree.

“Most probably, because of my loose tongue and certain bad things, I tend to do with it. My high school teachers used to call me ‘The Tormentor’. It looked like I always had something extra to ask. I guess I was pretty annoying. Thus, the punishment should fit the crime.”

“I could live with your loose tongue and whatever bad things you want to do with it,” Zane said, continuing to be a total flirt.

“Hey,” Jett frowned, finally realizing what was going on, “are you trying to get into my boyfriend’s pants, Zane? ‘Cause there’s only room for me there.”

Zane moved his eyes from April to Jett, in the same languid, feline-like, manner. “A guy has to try.”

“And I can try to put my foot in your ass. Grab your sandwich and fuck off.”

“Jett, language,” April said with a sigh. “Look, let’s just try to use euphemisms so that Jay doesn’t pick up any bad words.”

“That if he didn’t pick up all the dirty vocabulary possible already,” Zane said. “With a daddy like Jett, Jay will grow up to curse like a sailor. Just live with it, April. Consider it friendly advice.”

April began making a second sandwich. “I am the lamest patron saint of lost causes, or so my dad tells me.”

“I don’t think your dad told you that,” Jett protested.

“Well, he didn’t say ‘lamest’, that’s true. And he meant that as a compliment,” April added, after a short moment of pondering over that particular exchange he had had with his dad.

“I’m hungry, too,” Jett said.

“Who do you think I’m making this sandwich for?” April offered Zane his sandwich on a plate and took out another to offer Jett his, as well. “Now, I need to know what you want me to tell Dan. Remember. Euphemisms.”

“It’s like we’re playing a social game or something. You know, like our grand-grandparents,” Zane said. “How about Monopoly? I bet I can kick all your asses combined.”

“Let’s stick to our little vocabulary game,” April recommended. “So, Zane. What intentions do you have regarding Dan?”

Jett was almost doubling over laughing, the only thing stopping him being that he needed to hold Jay. Zane was no better. “Are you a time traveler, April?” he asked, rubbing his eyes, and hiccupping with laughter.

“Am not. Hey, look, I’m just trying to understand. And all right, it’s because of my dad and his idea of trying to wean me off my sci-fi reading by stuffing some old romantic books down my throat. Apparently, he wasn’t happy with my desire to become an astronaut. Something about wanting to make sure that at least I remained on the same planet with him.”

“Did it work?” Zane questioned.

“I’m here and not on the International Space Station. I’d say it worked.”

“And this dude is a virgin at his age, so his dad’s shock therapy must have worked in other ways, too,” Jett chimed in.

“Hey, this game is called ‘let’s get Zane to hook up with Dan’ and not ‘let’s see how much we can laugh at April’, all right?”

“He gets it,” Zane said, flashing a broad grin at Jett. “Hook up. Yeah. That’s the idea,” he added, as he turned toward April.

“All right. So why should he hook up with you?”

Zane looked at his best friend again, but he appeared a little lost. “Tell me April’s joking right now, okay? I may look like I don’t give a --”

“Euphemisms or support the consequences,” April intervened.

“All right. I may look like I don’t offer a rodent’s furry behind to anyone interested, but I do have feelings. How was that?”

“You have seventy points,” April said.

“Hey, what are we playing on?” Jett was suddenly very interested.

“It was just a form of encouragement for Zane to keep it going.”

“So,” Zane continued. “I’m, you know,” he stood up and made a full three-sixty to show off, “any gay guy’s drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids dream. How many points do I get?”

April teased him. “You might be on the negative now. Lack of modesty drags you down. All right, so you are attractive. But a lot of guys are attractive.”

Zane snorted. “Not like me.”

“There’s no wonder the two of you run together.”

“Hey, don’t put me in the same league with this f--”

“Rules of the game!”

“All right. With this good for nothing piece of sh--”

“Jett, really. One more time and you’re out,” April warned.

Jett seemed to ponder. “All right. Here is one from my big heart. Zane is a good guy. If Dan wants a good … All right, if he wants to get some, Zane here can totally deliver.”

April nodded thoughtfully. “Good point, but I need more. Plus, it would sound weird if I lay it down to Dan how Zane is perfectly capable of sustaining intercourse.”

Jett and Zane were snickering like two schoolboys.

April felt a bit entitled to consider himself affronted. Still, he knew who he was dealing with. “Maybe if it’s more than just a … one-night-stand or something?”

Zane stopped laughing. “Dan didn’t answer any of my calls. Are you trying to say that he might think I’m the ‘kiss ‘em and leave ‘em’ type of guy? Just for the record, April, since you’re new to this scene, most gay guys in their twenties like us don’t think of tying the knot. Just tell Dan that I’m fun. A lot of fun.”

Jett cleared his throat once, then twice.

“Do you need a glass of water?” April asked.

“No,” Jett said quickly. “Anything this guy here says, it’s all on him, okay?”

April just shrugged. “Sure. It’s not like I would have thought otherwise.” He returned to Zane. “I’m not sure Dan is the same type, though. Maybe a good idea would be to see if you two are on the same page.”

Zane seemed to ponder. “I could do more than a one-night-stand. I could stand,” he emphasized the word, “about three or four.” He counted on his fingers as if that was complicated math.

It was April’s turn to laugh. “Does this speech usually work on boys you like, Zane?”

Zane nodded with confidence.

“Then, all I can do is to tell Dan you’re interested in him and that it would be more than a one-night-stand.”

“And that I’m fun. Write it all down so that you don’t forget,” Zane added with the same charming grin.

April knew when his leg was pulled, and right now, little was needed for it to be dragged out of the room. “All right, maybe I’m at fault for cockblocking --”

“Euphemisms!” Zane and Jett exclaimed at the same time.

“My bad!” April put his hands up. “I’m at fault for standing in the way of you two getting to know each other better. So I will do my best so that you two can hook up and have fun. Damn, it is a bit exhausting to use other words. I wonder what I’m going to do when Jay grows up and starts with the questions.”

Zane threw him a look full of meaning. “So I might not be the tying the knot kind, but you two, hmm, hmm. When’s the date of the happy event?”

“If you’re talking about your funeral, I’d say it would be ten minutes from now because I’m about to kick your … forget it. Zane, out. April and I have serious business to discuss,” Jett said.

“Like planning your wedding?” Zane made one last attempt.

April blushed. The idea of a wedding was ridiculous, and that wasn’t why his cheeks were glowing red. In the hilarious to and fro with Zane, he had forgotten what serious business Jett wanted to discuss with him.

***

“So,” April started.

He had just closed the door after Zane, and he could feel Jett’s eyes drilling holes in the back of his head.

“How long until Jay’s sleepy time?”

April turned to face Jett. “Not long. He needs to eat and his bath.”

The conversation was stilted and did nothing for his nerves. There was something in Jett’s eyes telling him all he needed to know. How come such an important thing still managed to fly out of his mind? It had to deal, most probably, with how natural everything felt between them. April didn’t have to think of having sex, as they were already making out like crazy. It compensated the wait, so it didn’t feel like it, either.

“I’ll help you,” Jett said courteously.

April offered a strained smile. “I should also clean the kitchen and --”

“No. If it doesn’t concern Jay and there’s no hurricane raging outside, I don’t care. You have nothing else to do.”

“Okay,” April said.

He was suddenly overly conscious of himself as he moved past Jett and went to prepare Jay’s meal. From the corner of one eye, he inspected Jett, but it looked like Jett was busy talking to his son, bouncing him on his knees, and making him laugh. He even offered to be the one to help Jay eat, and April didn’t protest.

But that left him with nothing to do, so he just stood there and watched Jett. He appeared to be particularly cautious and calm as he carefully helped Jay to each little spoonful. Jett even wiped Jay’s face after a few mishaps. Jay loved the attention, too.

“If you offer to change his diaper, I might suspect that someone ate the real Jett, and now I’m standing in the same room with a clone.”

The only reply was a charming smile and a direct look that made April shift from one foot to another. Yeah, the beast was still inside, and not so dormant under that veil of civility. No, he was unfair. Jett seemed to take pride in helping Jay eat everything.

“And now the bath, right?” Jett asked, and April just nodded.

Jett preferred to let him deal with that task, on the grounds that April had softer hands, and Jay was already used to that particularly tormenting experience to be carried out by his babysitter. Still, he remained in the bathroom, watching him with thoughtful, intense eyes. April was happy to have done the same thing enough times already because that look fixed on him unnerved him.

Minutes later, he was cradling Jay in his arms and placing him down into his crib. The feeling that Jett was waiting for the perfect moment to pounce was growing stronger. Still, Jett appeared to be quite the master of restraint and showed not one sign of impatience.

He was like almost a different person.

April wished Jay ‘sweet dreams’ and then gestured for Jett to tip-toe out of the room. Without a word, Jett obeyed, and April followed closely after him.

They were barely out when Jett caught him by surprise, taking him by the shoulders and pushing him into the wall. April whimpered in protest, but Jett’s lips on him made his eyes roll in his head instantly.

“You know what’s going to happen now, right?” Jett’s breath was hot on his face, and April just nodded.

“Did the DNA tests come back, too?”

Jett nodded shortly.

“And?” April managed to push him gently away. “Are you going to keep me in suspense here?”

“I had no doubts. Of course, he’s mine,” Jett said impatiently. “Now move your sweet ass into the bedroom, or I’ll start biting something. It took me everything to wait for you to be finished.”

“Ah, so you were boiling on the inside,” April said.

Jett turned him and slapped his ass playfully. “You know me well.”

April didn’t add anything; he didn’t even protest against having his ass slapped. He didn’t have it in him. After all, now the thought that he would, indeed, have sex, real sex, for the first time in his life, was too overwhelming to leave room for anything else.

Jett pushed him gently through the door and then closed it behind him. April looked at him, and Jett smiled.

“I was fucked all day, you know? The moment I saw the e-mail.”

“Ah, so you fucked already,” April joked. He attempted a small laugh, too, but that came out like a weird, forced sound.

Jett grinned. As he moved closer, April tried to take a step back. Then, Jett suddenly frowned. “Wait. Are you scared?”

April just shook his head nervously.

“You are,” Jett said matter-of-factly, and with something like surprise in his voice. “Hey, you know me by now, right?”

“Yeah,” April said. “But it’s all kind of a sudden.”

“We’ve been both waiting for this,” Jett said. “Right?”

“It’s not like you to be wishy-washy. Let’s get down to it,” April said, with confidence he clearly lacked.

Jett embraced him and nuzzled the back of one of April’s ears with the tip of his nose. “You know, I got to learn some pretty wicked things while reading about how to make a bottom boy feel in heaven even if it’s his first time.”

April swallowed hard. “I didn’t know you were the reading type.”

“Really? What gave me away?” Jett stuck out his tongue and began licking April’s ear slowly, teasingly. There were only little licks, playful, but April could feel his entire body trembling.

“So, you know what to do, huh?” April asked. He shuddered as Jett bit his ear.

“Yeah. Now it’s time for the practical test, though.”

April said nothing and closed his eyes. He didn’t react as Jett pushed him gently on the bed and lay on top of him. But that was short-lived. As soon as Jett began kissing his lips, April opened up. So far, so good. Kissing was good, and Jett was good, touching him lightly and focusing more on the kiss.

“I think it would be better if we got naked,” Jett suggested.

“Sure,” April agreed.

His fingers were back at trembling as he struggled with the fly of his jeans. Good thing Jett had no troubles with undressing himself. April felt lost as he watched the broad chest, the way all those muscles stretched and moved as their owner saw about his business. Suddenly, he had trouble looking under the midsection line.

Jett was big. He had a huge thing between his legs, and that thing would soon be inside him. How was April going to deal with that? At that moment, it felt impossible.

“Let me,” Jett said and helped April out of his jeans. “Fuck, you’re nice,” he added, as he moved his hands on April’s naked thighs, reaching between them with his thumbs. “Can I see it?”

“Um, what?” April asked.

“You know,” Jett said with a small smile. “Your asshole.”

April blushed. “Sure. But it’s not like you don’t know it.”

Jett winked at him and plopped down on the bed between April’s legs. He laughed as he kissed April’s cock and balls a few times.

April gasped as his hips were pulled suddenly, and then his legs were bent from the knees.

“Ah, so nice,” Jett commented, as he had engaged April in all those gymnastics with the goal of ending up face to face with the current object of his fascination. “Hello, there.”

“Jett, this is a bit embarrassing,” April protested.

“Why? You’re pretty down there.”

“Right.”

“You are. This is pretty,” Jett took April’s cock into his fist and gave it a slow rub, “and these are pretty,” he added as he cupped April’s balls. “And everything here is pretty.”

“Did you learn how to be corny from those materials you read?” April asked. Well, at least one part of him wasn’t nervous. His cock was happy to receive the attention and was getting hard quickly.

Jett seemed a bit taken aback. “I thought about showing my appreciation a bit. After all, you’re the one who’s going to take it up the ass.”

April gulped. “Up the ass. Right. Okay, what should I do?”

Jett pushed himself up and jogged to the chest of drawers, only to come back with a tube of lube. “I don’t think you have to do much.”

“Just lie here, looking pretty,” April said. His loose tongue and his bravado wouldn’t get him anything good this time around, either.

Jett kneeled between his legs and looked at him. “On a scale of one to ten, just how scared are you right now?”

“Probably off the scale,” April admitted.

“Then I must be doing something wrong,” Jett said and seemed to ponder over something.

The thinking didn’t take him long, and Jett was again on the offensive, stretching over April’s body and kissing him again.

April could feel some of his nervousness melting. It wasn’t only because of the kisses, which were maddening, pleasant, intense, and mind-blowing. He could smell Jett, and that was comforting, as it was Jett’s weight on him, keeping him pinned to the bed.

If he were to imagine this exact moment, he should be at the peak of his scare right now. He couldn’t move, and Jett’s hard cock was poking the inside of his thigh. Yet, everything felt good. Actually, it felt perfect. His chest rose and fell as he sighed into Jett’s kiss.

“So, dweeb, seeing how you’re always learning and stuff, haven’t you thought about how to prepare for this?” Jett teased him when they stopped for a breather.

“Actually, I just tried to prepare, you know, emotionally.”

“And? How do you feel now?”

“Maybe … you could put it in?” April ventured.

Jett laughed. “I could. Wait, you’re not just saying, right? Are you still scared?”

“I’ll live,” April said, feeling quite the stoic.

His reply didn’t seem to be to Jett’s liking. “I don’t want you to live; I want you to like it.”

“Well, we can’t know until we get to it, right?” April said, feeling a tad impatient.

“All right.” Jett moved only so he could coat his fingers with lube and pushed one hand between April’s legs.

April didn’t protest as the cold substance made contact with his ass. It was getting warmer quite fast, and he let out a small gasp as Jett’s fingers moved against his asshole.

“Is this okay? Does it hurt?” Jett asked.

“You had your fingers in my ass before,” April pointed out. “And are we going to spend all night moving this slowly?”

Jett grinned and kissed him quickly. “I’m dying to be inside your ass, April. But I want to make it like, super-right.”

“Thank you,” April replied, quite in a formal voice.

He was keeping his hands on Jett’s shoulders. It felt so nice to move them and follow the shape of the perfect muscles underneath his fingers.

“Hey, dweeb, getting a bit emotional and stuff?”

April could put on a brave face. He could say something flippant and untrue. But instead, he just nodded. Jett’s fingers were already moving slowly inside him, opening him up.

“It’s okay to be.” Jett’s reply floated to him. To hide his weakness, April had closed his eyes. Soon, Jett’s breath was on his face again. “Does it help if I’m a little, too?”

April’s eyes snapped open. “For real?”

Jett smiled at him. From up close, April could melt in those caramel eyes.

“This is important. Us. So yeah. I feel pretty messed up right now. Just don’t tell anyone, okay?”

April smiled and brought Jett close for a kiss. “Let’s just say that this is between you and me.”

He wasn’t crazy about Jett moving away from him again but gasped instantly as he felt Jett’s hot mouth on his cock. It was easy to ignore the insistent fingers inside him, probing him, gently but firmly, as his cock got to see that kind of action.

It was clear as day that Jett knew how to be a teaser. He was licking April’s cock, sucking only from time to time, without going too deep or too fast. It was excruciatingly pleasant and not enough.

Eventually, Jett moved again, and soon, April felt something else against his ass.

“Oh, wait, is that…? Oh.”

Oh, indeed. April squeezed his eyes shut again. Jett let out a small grunt as he was fighting to get inside. It looked like the proverbial lock and key didn’t quite fit. A bit impatiently, April snuck one hand between them and began guiding Jett’s cock.

“Fuck. I’m too big,” Jett commented, and April could read the frustration in his voice.

“No way. Stop boasting about the size of your cock and get to work.” April knew it would hurt, at least a little. And Jett didn’t know that he had read plenty about it. That’s why he knew that if he relaxed, at one point, nature would take its course.

In other words, he was in no mood to postpone it anymore. April lifted his knees higher. “Do you get a better angle like this?”

Jett moved away. April was about to protest when Jett began talking. “You look really sexy like this, April.”

“And yet, you’re running away from me as we speak,” April replied.

“Let me just put in a little more lube,” Jett said.

April couldn’t understand how Jett wasn’t more frustrated. His cock was obviously as hard as a rock. April knew his own must have chilled a bit with the tries for penetration from earlier, but on the inside, he was ready.

Jett coated his cock with lube again, and added some on April’s ass, too. His fingers were getting sloppy as they made April’s asshole a little bigger. Oh, finally, he wasn’t the only impatient one.

“Ready for me, babe?” Jett asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” April replied. “And seriously, babe?”

Jett was busy aligning his cock with April’s ass. April was holding it as open as he could.

“How would you like me to call you? Sugar? Honey? My … fuck … perfect little …”

April’s breath hitched in his chest. Well, it looked like there was progress. His ass was stretching, and Jett was getting in slowly. “Please don’t call me a perfect little asshole or something.”

Jett seemed happy, although the activity he was engaging in seemed plenty strenuous. “I’m almost in, babe!”

April ground his teeth. “Almost? I thought you were half in by now!”

Jett caught his lips into a kiss, and the worries melted again. April gasped, as Jett’s cock made room for itself, but any small groans and protests were swallowed by the hot mouth on his.

Oh, fuck, oh, fuck. So that was fucking. April struggled to keep his body as relaxed as he could, but it looked like his perfect little asshole was, unfortunately, not a big asshole. It compensated with attitude, as it was fighting every step of the way to push Jett’s cock out.

It was a good thing that, at this point, Jett seemed relentless. April didn’t have it in him to pretend he was brave. But the stretching wasn’t so bad anymore, and, instead of the stinging and painful sensations, something else was growing and making headway.

Jett moved very slowly, without freeing his mouth. April would have probably shouted some obscenities, so it was a good thing that his mouth was busy. Oh, all right. Jett moved, and something stirred, and now April had a term of comparison from when Jett had worked him with his fingers.

Oh, yes, he thought to himself, as Jett managed to touch that pleasant spot with his cock again. Oh, yes, oh, yes. His mind was a mess, and he was digging hard with his fingers into Jett’s shoulders.

“Fuck, April, this is --” Jett lost the ability to speak, giving in to small grunts and gasps as he was fighting himself not to push or move too fast.

“Yes,” April said in a meek voice. “I guess you could say --” He could not keep order in his thoughts if it cost him an arm and a leg.

The pleasant sensation was growing, and April was the one to pull Jett close for a kiss. He made sure to bite Jett’s lips, small revenge for his ass being stretched like that. There were far from managing a real pounding, the kind that April liked best to see in porn movies because he found it hot, but there was something sweet in how Jett was treating him.

He was not the same as the gorilla that had come that day by his place to shake him for money. Instead, Jett was busy caressing him everywhere he could touch, and he was patient and careful while his cock begged for being given what it wanted.

April moved his legs to link them at the ankles at the back of Jett’s back. “You can, you know,” he whispered half a sentence.

At this point, they didn’t seem to have a need for more words. “More? Like harder?” Jett asked.

April just nodded. He half cursed, half moaned, as Jett finally impaled him with his cock. It was overwhelming, but April knew he had been right about one thing. He would live. And by all the signs, he would like it, too.

Jett was now getting a little more forceful, but he was trying to compensate by cradling April’s head with one arm and kissing him with everything he had. April didn’t plan to lie there and take it; he began moving his hips, too, and that caused Jett to moan, quite loudly, into the kiss.

The bed was creaking loudly now, and April tried hard not to think how many times before the walls in that room must have heard that tune before.

“Oh, fuck, babe, you’re so tight,” Jett whispered. “I just want to --”

“Blow if you must,” April said, squeezing his eyes shut, a bit frustrated with how his pleasure was still building.

“Not before you,” Jett said in a strangled voice.

April used one hand so that he could rub his cock. He had heard about hands-free climaxing, but he wasn’t sure they could pull that kind of thing from their first time together. The problem was he couldn’t control his moves too well, and also Jett’s hard body was in the way.

Jett realized his predicament and pushed back a little, grabbing April’s hips and dragging his ass into his lap. Then he took April’s cock from him and began to pump it to the rhythm of his own fucking.

Oh, good, April thought. Now that was really good. His hands searched for creases in the crumpled sheets so that they could hold on to something.

He and Jett were like two gears trying to fit right now, and fit they did because Jett’s rubbing was awesome, and April could feel the amazing sensation in his ass growing with the steady pounding of that gorgeous cock that knew the deal.

“Fuck, Jett,” he managed to say when the two sensations met for an intense explosion.

The pleasure was so rough and raw that April felt like he was losing control over his entire body. He could still hear Jett’s labored breath and his messed up words of praise. By how the hot thing inside his ass pulsed, April could tell Jett was coming, too.

And he was coming inside him, which was frigging awesome and more than anything April had ever dreamed of.

Jett was still breathing hard when he dropped by his side. April rolled toward him. “That was fucking great, Jett!”

Jett looked pretty exhausted when he turned his face to him. “Thanks. Your ass is --” He just lifted one hand and made the okay sign.

“That large?” April joked.

Jett grinned. “Shut up, dweeb. That ass needs some work. Squeezing the life out of me.”

“Shut up. You practically impaled me with your cock. I didn’t know if I was going to die or have the best orgasm of my life.”

Jett laughed. April placed one arm over him. For several seconds, they looked each other in the eyes.

“Was it --”

“Did you --”

They laughed.

“It was good, right?” April asked. “I don’t have any term for comparison.”

“It was everything,” Jett replied, and he put one hand over April’s as it lay there, on his chest.

“Good. So no regrets?”

“That’s a weird thing to say. And I should ask you that.”

“No need to ask.” April could feel his eyelids getting heavy. “It was more than everything I’ve dreamed of.”

“So you’ve dreamed about it for what? The last few days?”

April felt something going through him like melted honey. “Or forever,” he added without thinking.

***

“Huh? Forever?” Jett waited for an answer, but all he got inside was a soft snore. “You are so weird, April Summer. But you know what? I think I’m all into the weird type. I’m all into you. And, since you’re not listening,” Jett’s voice dropped to a whisper, “I can tell you this. I didn’t do to you all those wicked things I told you I read about because they went out of my mind the moment I touched you. There, you know it now. I’m kinda lost whenever I touch you.”

TBC

15