5. Going Wild
1.1k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: some innuendo / lewdness

I found myself staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed, in an expression which probably mirrored the way Stace was looking at me last night when I first used my fox plushy.

The change happened just like we saw in that TikTok last month, one moment he was his normal human self, the next there was a sleek black-furred fox sitting atop my boyfriend's discarded clothes. The small black plush toy rested on the sofa cushion near his right front paw.

He was at least eighty centimetres long from his cute boopable nose to the base of his floofy tail, which had to be almost another half meter in length. And I'd guess at his shoulders he probably stood about forty centimetres high. His fur was all sleek black, except there was some lighter floof inside his tall fuzzy ears. And the tip of his thick bushy tail was a bit lighter too, more of a charcoal grey next to the jet black of his coat.

"Oh my gods Stace you're so cute!" I finally squealed. Then I added with a grin, "Not so tall, but definitely dark and handsome!"

He'd been looking around the living-room, but his ears twitched at my voice and he turned to face me while his tail started swishing around.

Mine was wagging as well, and I reached out then hesitated. "Is it ok if I pet you?"

Stace tilted his head slightly to one side, then he gave a little yip of approval.

I gently put my hand on him and started rubbing his forehead and scritching his ears. That got his tail moving even faster, and he stepped closer so I could properly pet him and stroke his fur.

After a few minutes I wrapped my arms around him to pick him up but apparently that was a little too much as he leaped clear and onto the floor. Then he started wandering around the apartment as if he was getting a feel for how it looked from his new perspective. Plus he was also getting used to moving around on all fours, I realized a few seconds later.

With a grin I slid open the drawer under the coffee table and pulled out my own plushy. Then while Stace was out of sight in the bedroom I leaned back on the sofa and whispered, "Kon."

A few seconds later I quietly stepped down off the sofa and crept into the bedroom all sly and sneaky, but my boyfriend must have heard me or figured out what I had in mind. Instead of me surprising him, he startled me by jumping out from behind the bed.

Suddenly I realized that my fox form was just as small compared to him as I was in foxgirl form. Actually I wondered if I might even be smaller. He was definitely taller and longer than me, and I instinctively crouched down and lowered my head and my tail in what I felt was a sign of submission.

Fortunately I had nothing to be afraid of. Stace yipped playfully and nudged me with his nose, then once I was standing up again he flicked his tail and gave me a look that just shouted 'chase me!' before he took off at a run.

I launched myself after him, and the next five or ten minutes were possibly the most fun I'd ever had at home. Except we very quickly ran into the limitations of playing tag at full speed in a small two-bedroom apartment. I chased Stacey all around the living-room, into the kitchen, and finally the bedroom and the guest room we used as an office and storage space. I managed to corner him in there, then the tables turned and he started chasing me instead.

That was just as much fun but even more exhilarating. Having a wild animal almost twice as big as me chasing after me with teeth and claws turned out to be kind of scary, even when I knew it was my boyfriend and knew he wasn't really going to hurt me or anything.

Our game finally ended when I ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, only to have Stace pounce ontop of me and pin me down. I let out a yelp of fear and did the submission crouch thing again, while he repositioned himself to hold me down a little more firmly.

My heart was already racing from the excitement of chasing each other and the adrenaline of getting caught, when something else suddenly occurred to me and left my heart pounding in my chest.

Stacey wasn't just a fox, he was a boy fox. I could tell instinctively, by his size as well as his scent. I could also tell by what I felt pressing against the fur around my backside. I'd just submitted and given up completely, and he had me trapped beneath him so I couldn't escape.

For a few seconds I lay there frozen under his warm furry body, wondering what he was going to do with me. And it felt like I was equal parts nervous and excited for what might be coming next.

To my relief and perhaps disappointment too, he got up off of me after a few more seconds. He moved around in front then started licking my face and nuzzling his nose against mine, which made my heart melt along with the rest of me.

I was a happy white fox-puddle on the bed until I rolled over onto my back with my tail wagging as I stretched my head up to lick at his mouth and nose. I wasn't actually sure if we were behaving like real foxes, but to me it felt like we were exchanging foxy kisses after an exciting and possibly arousing game of tag.

After a half minute or so Stace made a bark sound and gestured with his nose in such a way that I knew he wanted me to follow, so I rolled over onto my paws again. He hopped down off the bed then tried to saunter back to the living-room. At least he looked like he was trying to act cool and casual, but it's hard to pull off a convincing saunter when your big bushy tail is flapping back and forth fast enough to whip up a breeze.

I followed him into the living-room and watched as Stacey jumped up on the sofa, where he sat down and put one of his paws on the black plush toy. A moment later he was human again, or fox-kin rather, and my eyes widened once more as my heart skipped a beat.

It was everything he said earlier, all the stuff he described, the things he wished for. His hair went from dark-blonde to a deep shiny black. It also grew a few centimetres all over, not long enough to reach his shoulders but enough to give him that wild care-free look he wanted. And poking up above the hair were his two tall triangular fuzzy black ears.

His face was different, I couldn't really see anything of his original looks anymore. He was definitely still handsome though. The next thing I noticed was his eyes, which had vertical pupils like mine. They'd also changed from hazel to amber, but his were a few shades darker than my own. I thought it gave him a mysterious, slightly dangerous look which added to his charm.

He appeared to be clean-shaved, and his skin had that dusky Mediterranean tone like he wanted. He was naked just like I was last night, and I could tell he got the kind of body he wanted too. Slim, fit, healthy, and with just a hint of muscle. So you knew it was there if you looked for it.

And finally I couldn't help checking out what was going on down below. Sure enough, he had a long thick bushy black tail sticking out behind him. It was already wrapped around next to his leg, and the tip of it was wagging back and forth as he looked down at himself.

Eventually he looked at me then smiled, "Are you going to stay on all fours Meg? Should I go get your collar and leash out of the shopping bag so you can try them on?"

His voice was deeper than before, definitely into the masculine range. He sounded nice, like he could probably get a job doing voice-over work I thought. Then again, he looked hot enough to be a leading-man type of actor. Or a model maybe.

For the next few moments I was lost in a little daydream, picturing him modelling mens underwear. I couldn't help noticing he'd definitely fill them out, more so than I ever could have. That in turn led to a few more happy thoughts, and maybe one or two naughty ones as well.

Eventually I clued-in to what Stace said a few moments earlier, and suddenly I was grateful he couldn't see my blush under my white fur. Or at least I really hoped he couldn't see it.

I let out a yip that I hoped meant 'no thanks' and hopped up on the sofa next to him. I reached for my white plush toy but before I could put a paw on it he snatched me up into his arms and hugged me against his strong chest, just like he'd done the night before. And once again I was a little melty fox-puddle as he scritched my ears and stroked my fur and tail. It didn't take long before I was purring happily as I relaxed, cuddled up in his arms.

Stace continued to hold and stroke me for another minute or two, then teased "Now let's go get that collar."

I yipped again and squirmed out of his arms, though I was careful not to use my claws. Then as soon as I was on the sofa I pawed my plushy and thought 'Kon!'

A moment later I was sitting next to my boyfriend, and we were both naked. He smiled but before we both got back to cuddling Stace made sure we both put our little plushies away in the coffee table drawer again.

Then he slipped an arm around me, and I did the same as I leaned up against his side. And with my head resting on his shoulder I commented quietly, "You look amazing Stace. Aren't you going to check out the mirror?"

"In a few minutes," he replied. Then he gave me a gentle squeeze and added, "I'm busy cuddling with my beautiful sexy foxgirl girlfriend right now."

I squeezed him back and smiled happily, "Good. Because I'm busy cuddling my strong handsome foxboy boyfriend at the moment too."

The two of us continued cuddling quietly for another few minutes, and I couldn't help noticing how relaxed and calm he felt. Same with me, I felt like I was at peace. There was no dysphoria, no dread. Me and Stace were naked together on the sofa and I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of my body. And I suspected he felt the same.

"So how do you feel?" I asked after a while.

Stacey smiled, "Comfortable. Happy. Relaxed. Content. How about you?"

I smiled back, "The same. I'm happy, relaxed, calm. Content is a good word."

"Good," he said as he gave me another gentle squeeze. Then after a few more seconds he apologized, "Sorry to end the cuddle, but I feel like it's time to go see what I look like."

"Of course Stace," I replied as I let go of him and got to my feet.

He stood up next to me and my eyes widened as I looked up at him, while my tail started wagging again.

"Wow," I mumbled. "Well you definitely got the 'tall' part of tall dark and handsome."

At the same time his tail was wagging as he looked down at me and smiled, "I can't be that much taller than before. I mean, my perspective hasn't changed too much. I'm probably about the same height you used to be, and that was only a bit taller than my original size."

"We'll have to get your measurements and find out for sure," I teased as I followed him into the bathroom.

He turned on the light and the two of us stood side-by-side in front of the big mirror. And the next minute or two we both just quietly stared at his reflection.

The two of us definitely made a striking couple. Like he said before, I was the small cute snow-white foxgirl while he was the tall dark strong handsome foxboy. His face and his over-all body shape and looks had me thinking he could easily pull off both 'cute friendly boy next door' and 'dark dangerous mysterious stranger' looks depending on how he dressed and acted. Like he was attractive and handsome either way, and his friendly smile was cute and disarming but I was positive he could pull off a perfect 'dark moody brooding' look too.

After a few more moments I discovered he could also do a really good 'hungry lustful' look as well, when I realized he wasn't looking at his own reflection anymore but mine instead. Then before I could react to that I was distracted by the rapidly-growing development rising up between his legs. He got what he wanted there too, he was definitely above-average as far as I was concerned.

My heart skipped another beat as I stared, while at the same time I became aware of the warm wet need manifesting deep inside my body.

"Meg?" Stace asked in a soft low voice while his eyes continued to roam over my reflection in the mirror. "How do you feel about getting intimate? Now that we're both in more comfortable bodies I mean?"

I continued staring at his fully erect new member in the mirror for a few more seconds before my eyes flicked up to meet his. I gulped then licked my lips before responding just as quietly, "I'm eager, excited, and also a little bit anxious. But yeah..."

My cheeks turned bright red as I admitted, "Actually when we were playing earlier and you had me pinned on the bed I almost wondered..."

"Me too," he said. "But we hadn't had a chance to talk about it and I wouldn't do that unless you said it was ok."

"I submitted to you," I whispered. "I surrendered myself to you."

Stace shook his head, "I couldn't be sure you weren't just play-acting, and I needed to know for sure. I had to hear you say it."

We both turned away from the mirror to look at each other directly, but my eyes flicked down to admire his new and eager manhood for a couple more seconds.

Then I looked back up at him, took a keep breath, and finally nodded. "I want this. I'm ready."

He pulled me closer then wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, while I did the same. My soft warm boobs were pressed against his strong body, while I felt his hard hot need pushing against my belly.

Then the two of us moved together into our bedroom. The shopping bags and new clothes were unceremoniously shoved out of the way onto the floor, then he easily picked me up and set me down on the bed. Before joining me he checked the drawer of our bedside table and pulled out the box of condoms we kept in there for the rare occasions when we needed them. He didn't open one up yet, but they were there for when the time came.

Then my hot handsome foxboy boyfriend crawled into bed with me, and soon our hands were all over each other's body, while our lips and tongues explored each other's mouths.

This chapter is brought to you courtesy of Meg who commissioned it!

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters -- and new stories! Patrons have already seen how this story ends and started reading the next big thing, and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

52