6. Our New Normal
1.1k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: some innuendo / lewdness

"Thanks babe, you're the best!" I cooed as Stace handed me a mug of fresh wonderful coffee.

He grinned as he sat on the bed next to me with his own mug, then teased "I'm sure I'll find some way for you to return the favour."

That left me with a happy blush but I smiled and teased back, "Did you wish for endless stamina or something ontop of everything else? Seriously Stace, it feels like we had more sex in the last twelve hours than we've had in the past two years!"

He just chuckled then slipped an arm around me while he sipped his coffee. And I leaned against him and enjoyed my own perfect morning brew.

After a few quiet moments Stace admitted, "I know you had some anxieties and issues about being physically intimate before, because of dysphoria? I guess I did too, without even really recognizing it. Not that sex was bad or awful for me before, but it wasn't as good as I thought it should be. That's one of the reasons I wasn't upset that you were happier cuddling and kissing than doing anything else?"

Then he grimaced and added, "I feel like I'm not doing a good job putting this into words but what I'm trying to say is I know you had some intimacy issues before, now I realize I did too. And now it feels like we've both been making up for lost time."

"I get it Stace," I smiled as I reached over with my free hand and ran my fingers along his strong thigh. "And I think you're right. Speaking for myself, dysphoria was a real problem before, but so was shame. And I know 'logically' there's no reason for the shame, but emotions don't listen to logic. I felt it in both directions too, like before I hatched I was ashamed that I wasn't the 'strong manly type' that our culture seems to want every guy to be, and ashamed that I didn't want to be like that either. Then after I hatched I was ashamed because I wasn't the sort of girl I thought society expected of me, and ashamed of having such a masc body while seeing myself as a girl?"

"I'm sorry cutie," he sighed. He leaned closer and gave me a coffee-flavoured kiss before continuing, "I hate that society pushes all these expectations and ideas on all of us. I hate that we're not taught to accept ourselves and each other for who we are. And I especially hate that we're taught to only think it's appropriate to look or act in certain rigidly-defined ways."

I sighed as well, "Thanks. You're right, and I agree completely. I'm grateful though for what we've got, and like I said yesterday I'm forever in your debt for this."

He shook his head, "Nah. I'm just as lucky as you I think. You're the one who told me about those magic plushies last month remember? I got lucky and found someone who had some spares, and I was just as lucky they decided to send us two even though I only asked for one."

"Actually," he added a moment later, "Now I wonder if the person I got them from somehow knew we were both trans? Like what if those toys they sent us weren't 'spares', what if Kid_Chaos is the one who's really making these things?"

I frowned, "Maybe? I guess you could always ask them. I think you should contact them again anyways, to thank them for all this."

"Yeah. I'll send them a message later today for sure," Stace nodded.

We were both quiet again for a bit after that, just relaxing together as we enjoyed our first coffee of the morning. It was only about ten o'clock, but I was getting a bit hungry and I figured Stacey could probably use some food as well, after all the exercise the two of us got last night. And again this morning too.

Not that we'd spent the whole time in bed since his transformation yesterday afternoon, we did take some breaks after all. In the evening I made us dinner, and we probably got a good eight hours sleep too. I was pretty sure it was around midnight when we finally wore each other out and collapsed, then we didn't wake till a little after eight this morning.

Eventually Stacey broke the silence after draining the last of his coffee. He held out the empty mug and grinned, "I think it's your turn to get our next refills?"

I smiled back as I took the mug then got up out of bed, "No problem Stace. Just coffee though? Or would you like me to fix up some breakfast too?"

"Actually I was thinking we could skip breakfast, maybe plan on having brunch later instead? It would mean spending another hour or so in bed though, if you think you can handle that?" he suggested with a naughty smirk.

"You weren't kidding about making up for lost time huh?" I teased as I headed for the kitchen. The way my tail was wagging though, he'd know I was completely on board with that idea no matter what I tried to tell him. I quickly refilled both our mugs then added the cream and sugar before hurrying back to rejoin my boyfriend in bed.

He thanked me for the coffee and pulled me into another hug. Then as we cuddled and sipped our drinks he said, "We have time for some more fun, but I'd like to be up by noon ok? As much as I like the idea of spending the whole weekend in bed with my hot sexy little vixen, we do have other things we need to take care of."

"Like what?" I asked between sips of coffee.

Stace shrugged slightly, "Boring stuff mostly? I need to figure out a new wardrobe for myself, we need to put away your new clothes so they're not all over the floor, and we should clear out the closet and dresser of anything that neither of us are going to wear anymore. And we might have to make another trip to the store today, odds are there'll be a few things I'll need that we don't already have around here."

I smirked, "We should probably buy more condoms, if we're going to keep using them at the rate we did last night."

He chuckled, "We'll get more regardless. Those ones were yours and ah, they're a little tight on me you know?"

"Oh I know," I retorted as I made a show of tightly crossing my legs and squeezing my thighs together. "Believe me I know!"

Stacey laughed and I giggled, then he got serious again as he continued "I'm going to come with you to the ID place tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes? And the other thing this afternoon..."

He grimaced slightly and sighed, "We both need to figure out what we're going to do about work, and how we're going to break the news to our families. And I think we should do that sooner rather than later? Like I need to get my work situation sorted out ASAP, and I don't think we should drag our feet about dealing with our families. I might send my folks an email later today in fact."

"Yeah," I sighed. After a few seconds to think it over I decided, "Actually I think I'm going to just quit my job, if that's ok with you? I'm going to start putting out resumes and applications to try and find a graphic design job. I've had enough with retail, and I'm feeling positive and optimistic again."

"That's my girl," Stace grinned. "You know what, I'm feeling it too. Positive and optimistic. This weekend has been amazing so far, and things are only going to get better. I know it."

"Not until noon though. We have other matters to attend to here first," he added with a naughty chuckle, as his hand started wandering over my chest then down between my thighs.

Soon enough our coffee mugs were forgotten on the side table as we both focused on those other very important matters. And despite being very naughty, we were both good foxes and managed to get out of bed no later than quarter after twelve. Ok maybe it was closer to half past, but it was worth it.

We took turns getting freshened up but neither of us showered yet. I couldn't speak for my boyfriend, but I wasn't ready to deal with a soaking wet tail just yet. Then Stacey put on a fresh pot of coffee while I fixed us up some bacon eggs and toast.

When the food was ready I carried our plates out to the living-room and joined my boyfriend on the sofa. Neither of us had bothered with clothes yet, in fact Stace had yet to get dressed even once since his transformation. Not that either of us were complaining about that, and I couldn't help wondering if that was a fox thing or just both of us feeling euphoric about our perfect new bodies that we were happy spending the day naked together.

I was hungry enough to start eating as soon as I was sat next to him, but his attention was on his phone and for the next minute or so his food sat ignored on the coffee table.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. "Breakfast's getting cold you know. Your message to Kid_Chaos can wait till later babe."

"I haven't even got to messages and emails yet," Stacey replied as he set his phone aside and picked up his plate. "Thanks for breakfast cutie."

"You're welcome. What were you so focused on then, that you were going to let your eggs get cold?" I asked.

Stace shrugged, "I was reading up on foxes? I figure since we're both part fox, or all fox sometimes, we ought to learn a bit more on the subject."

After a bite of his breakfast he added, "Like you're probably an arctic fox? No surprise, they're one of the smaller 'true fox' species. And black foxes are really a colour morph of red foxes, which are one of the larger species."

Hearing that made me blush slightly, "So it's not my imagination that you're so much bigger than me in our fox forms."

"Nope, it's not your imagination," he chuckled. "You're 'very small and very cute' in both forms, Megan."

My blush got a bit brighter, but I smiled and stated "Good."

Stacey chuckled again but remained focused on his breakfast for now. It seemed like once he'd started eating he realized how hungry he really was, so the two of us finished our meals in relative silence. And once we were both done I took care of the dishes and tidied up the kitchen, while my boyfriend went into the bedroom to start looking at clothes.

That ended up taking a little while, we had all of his old stuff and all my old stuff to go through. Most of his old pants were too small for him and too big for me so they went in a pile, along with my small collection of girl-mode clothes which were all too big for me now. Then Stace started trying on some of my boy-mode clothes, and we began making another pile for the keepers.

By the time we were done he actually had a pretty good collection. He kept most of his old t-shirts and a couple other tops, since they were either unisex or guys clothes to begin with. And about half of my old things worked for him as well. Meanwhile very few of his old clothes fit me, but I did pick up a couple of the smaller or girlier things he had in his wardrobe.

When we were done the 'reject' pile was stuffed into a couple big bags while everything else got put away in our closet and dresser. And we had another list to take with us to the store. The main thing was shoes and underwear. Stacey's old shoes were too small to even get his feet in them, and my old shoes were wearable but uncomfortably tight. He'd put put up with a pair for our walk to the store, but he definitely needed a couple pairs that fit properly.

We cut a slit in the back of a pair of my old jeans for his tail, and did the same to my new jeans, then the two of us got dressed. And even with clothes on we made a very striking couple.

I was in a pair of pre-faded stretch jeans that hugged my figure and showed off my legs, hips, and ass. I had some cute white and pink sneakers on my feet, and a pretty pink top with a scoop-neck just deep enough to show off some cleavage. Stace wore black jeans, black shoes, and a dark grey t-shirt that looked really good on him. It all fit well with his jet-black hair and fur. And compared to my bright colours and white hair, the two of us were like night and day. It was kind of wild and I loved it.

He stuffed his bank card and some cash in one of his pockets, phone in another. And I picked up my purse, then the two of us set out to the store once again.

As we walked to the store I couldn't help noticing there were even more stares today than we got yesterday. Not surprising perhaps, I assumed it was even more unusual seeing two fox-kin rather than just one. Plus I probably didn't look as good on our first outings since I was basically getting by with whatever clothes just barely fit.

Stace and I looked pretty hot as far as I was concerned, and the looks we were getting made me think other folks agreed with that sentiment.

There were more stares when we got to the store, both staff and other shoppers would stop and stare at us as we walked past. We even had a little kid ask us if we were in costumes for some reason. That was kind of cute, but we didn't get a chance to reply before his mom grabbed him and hauled him back to whatever they were doing before.

"I guess we're going to have to get used to this sort of thing," I commented as me and Stace got to the shoe aisle.

"I think so," he nodded as he started looking over the selection for some styles and sizes to try out. "This is probably going to be our new normal cutie. I hope you're going to be ok with that?"

That left me thinking for a few moments. I looked down at myself, and wrapped my tail around so I could grab it and hold it. I ran my fingers through the warm soft floofy white fur, then turned my attention to my boyfriend. I took in his looks, along with his fox ears and bushy black tail.

And I found myself smiling. I let go of my tail and nodded, "Yeah. It'll take a bit to get used to things, but I'm going to be ok."

"Good," he smiled back at me. "Me too. And like I said this morning, I'm confident things are only going to get better."

I moved closer and wrapped my arms around him as I pressed myself against his tall handsome body. He hugged me as well, and leaned closer so we could exchange a long passionate kiss.

"I love you Stace," I told him when we finally broke off from our kiss.

He held me a little tighter and replied, "I love you too Megan."

It was kind of corny and cliché but as we hugged and kissed in the footwear aisle of a discount department store I felt happy, complete, and content.

This chapter is brought to you courtesy of Meg who commissioned it!

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters -- and new stories! Patrons have already seen how this story ends and started reading the next big thing, and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

53