Chapter 1: unfortunately betrayed but fortunately sold part-1
10.6k 10 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: unfortunately betrayed but fortunately sold part-1

 

I am not a poor person but an ultra rich person by birth.

 

Unfortunately my parents passed away in a seemingly accident when I was 5 years old.

 

I was take care by my uncle from the child hood.

 

They never said no to anything I wanted.

 

But instinctively I always thought that an invisible trap is forming around me.

 

This strange instinct made me want to strengthen myself

 

So I learn various fighting techniques and other survival and special knowledge which were also permitted by my uncle.

 

I always felt like he looked at me like rearing a pig or cattle over the years.

 

The entire money I spend over the years is not much but with my strong will I was able to learn many things with my own inferences.

 

I hid many of my skills and improvements from him in fear of losing chance to learn some other things that I wanted to learn.

 

I have made ample preparations over the years this include medical skills of old times, fighting techniques, weapon usage and computer related skills.

 

But my results in all these were always below average so as to hide my full capabilities.

 

Today is my eighteenth birthday and the celebration is very good.

 

There are many rich people that attended my birthday party that was arranged by my uncle and his son that is older than me.

 

I was very happy and let my guard down a little on that day.

 

I did not expect that they would plan such an elaborate thing for me.

 

They gave me food that was mixed in with some medicine that would arouse me like aphrodisiac.

 

At the same time they took me to a prepared room with sound proofing.

 

Then they jiggled downs some medicine and said.

 

“Mohini, if someone did not fuck you right away then you will die in an hour because of arousal.

 

Well you can still be saved using this medicinal pill here without losing your virginity.

 

But if you want this pill then you have to sign these documents that transfer all your assets to us.”

 

When Mohini heard these words her mind almost went blank.

 

Mohini who believed them for so long was betrayed her and she was in her current situation.

 

She knows that these people would not let her go even if she signed the documents and give them all of her assets.

 

She can only blame her luck and sign the documents to hope that she would get a leeway to escape out of this situation.

 

But they did not let her go as they fucked her brains out taking her virginity right after she signed the documents.

 

At least they did not kill her then.

 

But she was put to sleep by them.

 

When she woke up again she was in a container filled with many other women from the same country as her.

 

These women are all kidnapped and are being transported somewhere.

 

This should be human trafficking and Mohini was stuck in her current situation.

 

Most probably the people that were meant to kill her have sold her to these human trafficking people.

 

She doesn’t know what will happen to her in the future.

 

She was in a depressed state for a long time.

 

Mohini sighed feeling a sense of pain and pleasure in her pussy that just lost its virginity.

 

She remembered everything that happened to her when they fucked her.

 

She don’t her why but thinking of the whole thing has made her pussy wet and let her nipples erect.

 

She is only wearing a long churidar dress and did not have any inner wear.

 

She lost her consciousness again for some reason.

 

She doesn’t know how long she travelled but when she woke up the doors of the container is open and there are big men that looked like foreigners with guns calling out the women inside the container.

 

There are many women and most of them are over 18 years of age to 40 years of age.

 

None of them are ugly but beauties of various ranges.

 

Mohini was proficient in many languages which she learnt for her hobby of watching anime, manga, and movies of many languages.

 

So she can understand what they are speaking, well at least to some extent of bits and pieces.

 

They bought these women from the human trafficking gangs for fresh blood to their brothels.

 

Mohini found another weird thing which is the women in the container has changed from single country to multiple countries.

 

There are women from many countries that are being trafficked here.

 

Mohini did not panic as she has already lost the things precious to her.

 

All that was left for her is her life.

 

Now even the life is at the stake.

 

After falling into trap of her uncle she has decided to stay vigilant all the time.

 

At least she might get a chance to take revenge on her uncle and his son.

 

Mohini has already made up her mind to sell her body to get into some brothel and later into some mercenary group.

 

She will move in this way to reach her final goal.

 

She has decided that she should no longer care about moral or ethics.

 

…….

 

While she is thinking of these things the woman were led out of the container one by one in a panicked and distressed state.

 

The people here looked rough and had guns in their hands.

 

There are both men and woman that are handling this human trafficking and they looked like the scum at dark side of the world.

 

They looked like terrorists or some gang people with guns.

 

The place that they came out looked like a warehouse of some sort.

 

The surrounding area is hot and looked like a desert.

 

Mohini can roughly guess that she is in some war torn country that was a mess made by the high power countries to deal with their illegal activities.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

73