Chapter 73: anger blinds the reasoning
612 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73: anger blinds the reasoning

 

“After that I can make you mine that is if you really trust me enough to become my bitches and you don’t have any negative elements that I dislike.

 

My words may be bold and the progress might not appear at all in the next few years but what I say is simply the truth however unbelievable it may sound…..”

 

Her words were interrupted by the secretary jenny.

 

“This means you are interested in us but act are saving us with and want us to become your women……”

 

This time Mohini interrupted her.

 

“You got the entire thing wrong here.

 

You both are beautiful woman that is for sure.

 

Any man and some woman like me would be interested in you with a single glance.

 

But that doesn’t mean that I love you both and want to get you.

 

Only if you have the characters that fit to my personality then I will try to pull you to become my bitches... cough women.

 

Also I will not force you if you have your own sweet hearts.

 

If you did not love me or love someone else completely I will not interfere with your life.

 

This is how I work.

 

These are my own rules even though they looked like the rules of a bitch program.

 

So yes I am interested in you but I will not show them to you unless all the conditions are fulfilled.

 

I hope you understand what I said.

 

I am a believer of fate and strictly believe that things will happen in their own path of destiny.

 

Unless absolutely necessary I don’t not wish to tweak them causing any adverse affects.

 

The offer that I gave you is not to pull you into my side.

 

I want to test the water and see if you love me in these 5 years seeing my capabilities.

 

If you really love me then I will take you.

 

But if you cannot then you can only fend for yourself.

 

I do not do charity.”

 

Mohini said with the same smile from the start to end.

 

Cylia fully understood what Mohini said, jenny understood only 3 quarters and she was still hung up on thinking that Mohini doubts their characters.

 

Jenny was usually a calm person but her switches were flipped because of her misunderstanding of Mohini’s words.

 

So she is flaring up with anger and blinding her reasoning.

 

Her proud nature is taking over her mind because Mohini said that she can reach their level in just 5 years.

 

It took them over 20 years to reach their current level.

 

Most players and hunters look young, most beautiful and powerful self after they crossed the tribulation of the fourth ring reaching the fifth ring.

 

Even their life span has increased by few hundred years based on their vitality stats.

 

Her pride is based on her talent and she usually gets a little worked up whenever someone speaks highly of themselves while undermining her own talent.

 

This is not a usual thing and most probably caused by hitting the rare critical hit of Mohini which is 5 percent probability of getting a critical hit.

 

This led to give Mohini a good fortune as it is a positive buff.

 

Jenny spoke with a little anger.

 

“What you are saying it that you can reach the sixth ring in just 5 years.

 

Do you think that we are all just idiots and did not have any talent?

 

Do you know that I am a seeded player of gold grade and still it took me 20 years to reach the sixth ring?

 

Even that was possible because of many strokes of luck and the help of the queen…..”

 

Mohini just listened to all this with a lewd smile and did not speak.

 

Cylia wanted to say something but she did not have a chance at all.

 

Jenny reached her breaking point because of her anger and said.

 

“Since you said to reach our level within 5 years then make a bet with us.

 

You don’t have to reach the sixth ring all you have to do is pass through the tribulation of the fourth ring and reach fifth ring.

 

If you can do that I will become your bitch and do whatever you want me to do.

 

But if you did not make it there within 5 years then you will be my servant.

 

Now let’s make a contract….

 

I want to see your arrogant face when you lose the bet…..”

 

Without even stopping to let Cylia make a move jenny directly initiated a personal contract aiming at Mohini.

 

The fantasy system immediately initiated the analysis of Mohini’s current capabilities and projection of Mohini’s future achievements and selected a suitable contract.

 

Unexpectedly it was a tier 1 legendary grade contract that would cost around 3 million chaos points.

 

Also they are not in stock as the legend grade leaves to make paper, legend grade ink and other things of legend grade are very rare and unavailable.

 

Jenny was shocked because of the level of contract that Mohini was able to get assessed by the fantasy system.

 

They simply did not understand how Mohini was assessed so highly.

 

Mohini also took the chance to speak.

 

“Ms. Jenny…”

 

Jenny looked towards her and said.

 

“Are you chickening out now…..”

 

“No, Ms. Jenny you don’t have to spend the chaos points on useless things.

 

We don’t have to have a contract with the contract paper.

 

It is just a bet and we have our queen as a witness here so we can make a simply contract on normal paper.

 

Since the queen of nature faction can sign as a witness you can rest assured that I will not deny the bet.

 

So don’t spend such a large amount of chaos points like that.

 

If you became my bitch in the future I don’t want you to lose your chaos points in wasteful way.”

 

Mohini persuaded and Cylia also spoke stopping jenny into doing something stupid and pointless……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

18