Chapter 74: betting contract signed
624 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74: betting contract signed

 

Mohini persuaded and Cylia also spoke stopping jenny into doing something stupid and pointless.

 

They simply made a contract on two white papers with each party having a signed copy of that.

 

Also there are the witness signs of Cylia on both copies.

 

Mohini only smiled and did not say much.

 

Jenny snorted coldly towards Mohini with her head a little high feeling proud.

 

Cylia can only shake her head in helplessness while Joe doesn’t know what is going on inside the room after he left the room.

 

Mohini smiled at both of them and said.

 

“You made a good deal with me and hope that you would not back away.

 

Also my doors are always open for my bitches, hehe….”

 

After saying these words Mohini exited the room and met with Joe that is waiting for her.

 

He asked what she did inside for so long.

 

Mohini simply told him that they asked if he fucked her and she said that you did not do anything to her.

 

Well they did not believe and questioned her more and more and finally let her go.

 

With that done Mohini and Joe left the headquarters and moved away.

 

Before leaving Mohini specifically asked Cylia to not to spread any word of the contract as she doesn’t want any more trouble from the admirers of jenny.

 

Jenny snorted coldly.

 

Cylia nodded her head to not to speak about this as she don’t want Mohini to bear the consequences.

 

She wanted to give Mohini a chance.

 

Being a good girl and deal with many ruling things are a hard thing for an Elven woman that wanted to be free.

 

She wanted to be wild and have some freedom.

 

But she was restricted by many things.

 

So she is hoping that Mohini can really pull her out of this shit hole.

 

She doesn’t mind becoming the woman of another woman.

 

This is a magical world and she knows that there are ways to grow a dick to satisfy her even being a woman.

 

So it is common for two or more males or females to have relationships and even have children.

 

Well the holy empire prohibits it on the surface as their holy nuns are most lesbian and none of them are virgins.

 

……….

 

Joe took Mohini back to the hotel and fucked her for a few more rounds and enjoyed the entire day.

 

He was going to take Mohini to another city.

 

This city is called little wood which is a port city.

 

Here she is going to receive the military training.

 

Also Mohini has to register in the guilds too.

 

So in the morning next day, Joe fucked her for another round before taking her to the port city little wood.

 

 

Mohini’s current military rank has been updated after clearing the Treasure Island fantasy world from testing to recruit.

 

As for the civilian ranking it has also changed from testing to citizen.

 

Mohini was told to first familiarize herself with the work under a corporal.

 

The training will be given for a month which is a compulsory training and then she will be taken to do the tasks.

 

She was sent to a city called little wood that has a port.

 

Her quarters and work will be given there.

 

After completing the work she can set off to the safe island near the port.

 

Once she registered at the safe island she can teleport back to the teleportation station at the port city of little wood and move back and forth easily.

 

Well the safe island is like a mile stone or coordinate recording save point.

 

If she reaches another safe island and registers there then she will be able to teleport back to the corresponding city teleportation point connected to that safe island.

 

Similarly, if she registers at the safe island on second ring, she can teleport back to the main island city or the safe island in the ring one.

 

The distance between the rings is very high reaching to hundreds or even thousands of kilometers.

 

So it is necessary to use the teleportation formations provided by the system.

 

Well there is a cost of chaos points that needed to be paid for teleportation and even for accommodation on the safe island.

 

The fee paid will be divided between the system and the current owner of the safe island which is the city lord of the corresponding port city connected to the safe island.

 

………

 

After Mohini and Joe left jenny told Cylia that when she initiated the contract just now it has asked her to buy a legend grade contract.

 

Cylia shocked a little looking at jenny and said.

 

“Jenny you are really impulsive this time.

 

You should have already understood that people with calm nature are always hard to deal with.

 

Also you just said that the system has initiated a legend grade contract.

 

This means that her potential is that high

 

Or

 

She possesses some materials

 

Or

 

Other things that are of legend grade

 

Or

 

Divination has given her the fate equal to that of the legend grade which is very high for a new player that just arrived less than a month ago.

 

Other than that you might have not noticed this but she actually wants me to make a move and sign a contract along with you, if you really go with the legend grade contract.

 

She is not only aiming at you but also me at the same time without much fear in her eyes even though I am stronger than her.

 

She has directly stated that she wanted me to become her bitch.

 

Also she looked very confident and did not even flinch when you released your strong aura of dominance.

 

It is like air to her and it did not work on her at all.

 

This means that she did not have a single shred of fear in her heart.

 

Her will is too strong to be swayed by you aura of dominance…….”

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

18