Chapter 75: Cylia’s analysis of Mohini’s words
577 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75: Cylia’s analysis of Mohini’s words

 

The more Cylia analyzed the things the more Jenny widened her eyes.

 

Finally Cylia showed the top of the contract showing a special sentence that Mohini added.

 

“By the will of fate”

 

“Because of this single sentence this contract is valid and is recognized by the fantasy system.

 

The probability is small but there is still chance that this contract can successfully be activated after 5 years.

 

You should know that fate is an unpredictable thing and very hard to escape from its law of causality that can interfere with most of the laws of the world.

 

If she was really able to reach the same level as us in just 5 years then it is possible that you will become his servant.

 

May be even I am going to become his woman….”

 

Jenny interrupted Cylia from continuing.

 

“My queen you cannot lower yourself like that to a lowly player.”

 

Cylia smiled and said.

 

“If she is really such a strong Woman, why should I be bothered to become her woman?

 

You should know the threats that are hovering around you and me right now.

 

At most for 10 years and a minimum of 5 years is all that we have left to be free.

 

After that those people that killed my father and others that covet me and you for our power will make their move.

 

If Mohini can really become strong it is not a bad option to get into the hands of such a strong, cautious woman rather than falling into the hands of those play boy young masters…..”

 

Jenny slowly fell into contemplation of what Cylia said.

 

Also she herself felt the changes of their current situation and the calmness and lewdness on Mohini’s face.

 

Thinking of becoming the servant of Mohini her face blushed as Cylia laughed looking at her cute secretary.

 

…………..

 

Joe on the other hand doesn’t know about the conversation and the bet that Mohini made with Cylia and jenny.

 

If he knew he would either try to control Mohini completely and make her win the bed or he would scold Mohini for being impulsive because she was his bitch and not belongs to jenny.

 

Either way what is done is done.

 

Mohini will follow a corporal at the last month of the training for real life experience for hunting and some small introductions.

 

Right now, Joe to Mohini to the military training facility in the port city of little wood.

 

He simply introduced Mohini to the captain that she serves under for the first training period that lasts for 6 months.

 

During this time if a player or hunter was able to make some military exploits and gain some military rank rising from recruit to private then they will be moved to a team to serve.

 

If they did not gain a rank than they will be made to work as foot soldier to do some errands around to improve their military merit and gain a military rank.

 

Military merit can be earned in both fantasy world and real world.

 

The military officer of a faction can assign the tasks related to the military and security to the system.

 

System will assess the difficulty and assign to the corresponding city area stationed officers.

 

There the lower military ranking soldiers can take the tasks to earn military merits, other things and some chaos points based on the inputs given to the system.

 

………..

 

Mohini became a little familiar to the little wood port city and she met with her captain George.

 

Joe did not leave as he has another two things to take care of before leaving Mohini that is to explain about the hunter’s guild and merchant’s guild.

 

Naturally he should take care of this explanation back in the faction capital but because of all the lewdness between Mohini and him, he forgot.

 

Well it is not a problem as there is another branch of hunter’s guild and merchant’s guild here in this city of little wood.

 

Mohini was introduced to the two places with the identity card Mohini has directly registered in the two guilds.

 

There is no entrance test in these two guilds for players.

 

Normally hunters are needed to go through a test corresponding to the specifications in the two guilds.

 

In the hunter’s guild Mohini has to choose a job class that hunters usually do.

 

All she has to do is place her hand on a crystal ball like thing in the hunter’s guild.

 

She don’t have to specifically think about that as the system will provide her with a set of options based on her stats to choose one as the main class among them.

 

After choosing the system will automatically send the information to the guild registration.

 

Her stats will not appear out.

 

All that was mentioned on the guild card are her name, job class, sub job class if any, and some other small things.

 

The list appeared in front of Mohini as soon as she placed her hand on the crystal ball that is connected to a computer system like thing.

 

Since her stats are balanced and all of them are around at the same level the options appeared similarly.

 

Well this is the same for most of the player and only a few extreme ones will have some changes in the options.

 

Tank,

 

Magic warrior,

 

Attack Mage,

 

Defense mage,

 

Support mage,

 

Rune master,

 

Magic scout,

 

Beast master,

 

Jack of all trades,

 

………

 

Mohini looked through the list of options that has many lists and sub lists.

 

In them Mohini was attracted to one thing which is jack of all trades.

 

“Capable of many things but master of none”

 

That is the description given to that.

 

But that did not concern Mohini as she was able to master many things.

 

She wanted to take that as main job and choose tank or support mage or scout mage as sub class.

 

Well that is what he thought but Joe said that it is not good to put jack of all trades on the top….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
19