Chapter 79: upgrading military and civilian ranks
557 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79: upgrading military and civilian ranks

 

She is going to upgrade her military rank and civilian rank quickly to the higher level as there are some benefits because of this.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28 (appearance is 16 years)

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: novice (100/2470)

 

Civilian rank: newbie (100/2760)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 25 +1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Stamina: 22

 

Strength: 20

 

Agility: 21+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Intelligence: 24

 

Sense: 23

 

Charm: 26

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: 209

 

Random grade chaos monster genetic essence: 8 percent

 

Basic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 15 percent

 

Ordinary grade chaos monster genetic essence: 21 percent

 

Epic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 10 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 260/260

 

Stamina points: 220/220

 

Magic points: 240/240

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 235

 

Chaos points: 97.5 million

 

Skill points: 17 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 1636 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 1 (1714/2000)

 

Endurance: tier 1 (1780/2000)

 

Insight: tier 1 (825/2000)

 

Will: tier 1 (710/2000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 1 (1830/2000)

 

Seductive scent: tier 1 (1520/2000)

 

Dick growing: tier 0 (40/1000)

 

Manipulative tongue: tier 1 (1550/2000)

 

Cooking: tier 1 (1710/2000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (1144/2000)

 

Hunting: tier 1 (642/2000)

 

Physical fighting: tier 0 (940/1000)

 

Weapon fighting: tier 0 (970/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

“Ding

 

Persuasion skill is obtained but it was integrated into the Manipulative tongue skill.”

 

Some of her chaos points are currently invested in various shares to increase their number.

 

Mohini has decided that she did not have any need of chaos points in this fantasy world.

 

There is no need for contract and few hundred thousand chaos points are more than enough to bring back the three women that she wanted to bring back or even treat injuries if any.

 

So the chaos points that she has are more than enough to take care of all the things.

 

Also she was sure to gain chaos points by killing zombies.

 

This will mostly cover her expenses in the fantasy world.

 

Also she can always earn more chaos points as the bags of chaos points are walking everywhere in the fantasy world.

 

This is a beginner’s world and the participants will also be beginner’s so some of the threat is reduced.

 

Then she moved to increase the military rank and civilian rank.

 

“From Recruit to Recruit first class requires 100 military merit points”

 

“Successfully ranked up to Recruit first class”

 

“From Recruit first class to recruit second class requires 200 military merit points”

 

“Successfully ranked up to Recruit second class”

 

…………….

 

“Successfully ranked up to private”

 

“From private to private first class requires 1000 military merit points”

 

“Insufficient military merit to further rank up.

 

Current balance of military merit points is 670”

 

Ding

 

“Personal storage space is improved to 5 cubic meters from 1 cubic meter.”

 

Mohini was barely satisfied with the current military rank.

 

She thought that the improvement would be higher military rank but whatever she will gain more soon.

 

Now she looked towards the civilian rank that has 2760 civilian merit points.

 

The sudden raise is cause by the improvement of her ark island and ark ship that she made a strong foundation recently.

 

She started the ranking up with the civilian merit points available.

 

“From civilian to civilian first class requires 100 civilian merit points”

 

“Successfully ranked up to civilian first class”

 

“From civilian first class to civilian second class requires 200 civilian merit points”

 

“Successfully ranked up to civilian second class”

 

…………

 

“Successfully ranked up to gathering leader”

 

“From gathering leader to gathering leader first class requires 1000 civilian merit points”

 

“Insufficient civilian merit to further rank up

 

Current balance of civilian merit points is 960”

 

Mohini immediately got the information of many new things as soon as she upgraded the military rank and civilian rank.

 

The information is related to the ark ship and ark island upgrading process.

 

She can now recruit people into her gathering center on the ark island from the system.

 

She also got the blue prints and permissions for the altar and some other facilities on civilian side of the ark island.

 

Then she got some special upgrades to her ark ship improving structure, speed, durability and even weapons.

 

Most of all, her storage space has improved to 10 cubic meters from 5 cubic meters.

 

Mohini immediately stored many of important things that she specifically bought for the next fantasy world.

 

After sorting things back to her personal storage space from the ark space Mohini was relieved as the space was sufficient for all the things.

 

She sat peacefully waiting to enter the fantasy world while speaking with Mary and Titia.

 

She can pass on the blue prints to Titia for construction.

 

Usually the blueprints were given to player as they are supposed to build all of the things on their own.

 

But things can be passed on to their subordinates and servants for help too.

 

Mohini was given two hours of free time from the military training regiment because she has to enter the fantasy world today.

 

She got physical fighting skill and weapon fighting skill after her practice in the military training.

 

Initially she is already trained person so her improvement is very quick gaining more experience points.

 

She did not get any specific fighting skill for physical like boxing, Kalari, karate or for specific weapon fighting skill like sword, spear, and gun because of her nature of practice.

 

She did not leave anything and incorporate all the things into a sequential array of steps.

 

She has already arranged most of the fighting techniques to their fundamental level and created a technique that is generally called physical fighting technique.

 

The more she practiced that over time it became her skill.

 

As for the weapons she has divided them based on range and lethality.

 

There are also some common moves in most of them based on their usage…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17