Chapter 81: pervert achievements (Volume 3 high school of the dead)
810 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 81: pervert achievements

 

“The obtainable achievements in this world,

 

Killing 100 zombies will give zombie hunter title, 100 military merit points.

 

Killing 1000 zombies will give zombie destroyer title, 1000 military merit points, and 1 free attribute point.

 

Killing 10,000 zombies will give zombie exterminator title, 1,000 military merit points, 1,000 civilian merit points, 10 free attribute points, 1 skill points.

 

Killing 100,000 zombies will give zombie annihilator title, 10,000 military merit points, 10,000 civilian merit points, 100 free attribute points, 10 skill points.

 

Killing 1 million zombies will give zombie nemesis title, 100,000 military merit points, 100,000 civilian merit points, 1000 free attribute points, 100 skill points.

 

……………

 

“The obtainable pervert achievements in this world,

 

Get fucked by the main hero the holes that were fucked will gain 10 percent extra pleasure to both the parties involved.

 

Get fucked by the side hero the holes that were fucked will gain 5 percent extra pleasure to both the parties involved.

 

Get fucked by the most hated person Koichi Shido increase in the cup size of the breasts to next cup and butt cheeks would improve to the next level.

 

(There are other achievements too but it was a long list to say and you can see in the story if they appear)

 

…………….”

 

The titles have their own special features and extra benefits.

 

It did not mention the amount of chaos points that Mohini would get.

 

Well she already knows what she will get.

 

Currently there are 50 players in this fantasy world in various positions and locations.

 

Not all of them are in high school version as they don’t have enough chaos points to pay for the age change.

 

So very few of them are in high school student background, while, the others are in office workers characters or something else.

 

It will be hard for them to get close to the plot characters.

 

Since the model is set Mohini started to walk towards the school.

 

It was 6 AM in the morning and the school should be open.

 

The information Mohini bought has the initial timing details and the locations of some of the plot characters.

 

Based on the quest the players did not have to come in contact with the plot characters.

 

All they have to do is to get enough food and water and a place to stay safe for the next 7 days and survive.

 

Mohini is going to school to meet a special person that she wants to spend some time with.

 

It was none other than Koichi Shido.

 

Koichi Shido is a teacher that was very manipulative in nature and he has his hand already full with spoiling the lives of many female students.

 

Mohini wanted to let him fuck her and try to plant some special thoughts in his mind.

 

Her skill though inception was improved a little she wanted to plant thoughts into the mind of Shido in favor of her in doing things.

 

Just like highlighting her character when she needed support.

 

If you want to get heroines you should be able to become a hero.

 

If you want to be a hero then you need a villain that heroine hates to the core.

 

Only when the hero defeats the villain can she get his hands on the heroine.

 

This is a classical solution that will not change no matter what era it is.

 

So she is going to play with Shido first to get the heroines that will be in the hands of the hero of the story into her hands.

 

Also Shido is good at making bitches.

 

She can gain three bitches that are hot if she was able to wait for long.

 

Mohini was sure that the players that are participating along with her would not make any changes to the plot until they reached a safe place.

 

They are new to this world or life and death circumstances.

 

Unless there is someone that has immunity towards zombie virus and intelligence enough to plan in a zombie apocalypse situation, there is no problem for Mohini.

 

With these thoughts she quickened her pace towards the school.

 

She is currently wearing the school uniform with the shirt and a skirt.

 

Mohini know that Shido will be in the school right now.

 

Today Koichi Shido will come early to tweak with the secret camera’s that he placed in the women’s bathroom to take advantage of some of the stubborn students.

 

For this reason he will come to school early.

 

Mohini had her appearance with good body that is hot for a high school student.

 

Since her body age is reduced she was given the role of the student.

 

Her tits are a little bigger after the upgrade that she got from completing the quest.

 

“Ding

 

Pervert quest: seduce Koichi Shido

 

Description: seduce Koichi Shido into playing with the player on spot

 

Rewards: player will have her bust and butt size increase by 5 centimeters.

 

The women that are seduced by Koichi Shido with have 50 percent favorability towards you if player was able to kill Koichi Shido.

 

The women that are dissatisfied by Koichi Shido with have 50 percent favorability towards you if player was able to kill Koichi Shido.

 

Penalty: the women you were able to seduce will have their favorability towards you reduced by 20 percent.

 

……………..”

 

Mohini looked at this with a smile as she made her way to the school at a faster pace.

 

Her schedule is tight and she has many things to cover before the zombie apocalypse broke out.

 

So she has to make her moves quickly.

 

She knows how to seduce the jerk Koichi Shido easily.

 

After coming to the school, she did not stop anywhere and went straight to the woman’s bathroom on the students block and found her target Koichi Shido.

 

He is inside a bathroom setting up the camera.

 

Mohini went into the bathroom making sounds alerting Shido.

 

He silently stayed inside one of the toilets while peeking at the person that entered.

 

Mohini did not have anything on her hands…………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

18