Chapter 48 – Weird Situation
250 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took more than an hour for the spar to end. Lucien even used his Kakuja V3 to fight against Tatara to gain some kind of advantage. However, then Tatara used his own Kakuja, and they were again in a stalemate.

Lucien wasn't using his full power to fight cause this was only a spar, and they mainly used various fighting techniques.

After the fight finished, both of them parted away, and Lucien went to fight Eto, who was currently watching the match from a hidden spot. When she saw that, her lips curled into a smile as she thought about something.

Then she went to her place because Lucien would be soon there.

When Lucien entered her room, he saw Eto laying on the couch, almost half-naked, because she was just putting down the bandages around her body.

Lucien couldn't help himself and looked at her attractive body as he gulped.

Eto saw that he was staring at her, she even had a slight blush on her face, but she quickly returned to her main nature, smiling at him before starting to tease him.

"Do you like the view?"

She asked, with a mischievous smile on her face, as she tried to look innocent. But this action only made her seem more seductive, like some kind of succubus. Even though Lucien wasn't accustomed to something like this, and actually this was the first time being in this type of situation, he suppressed his feeling and started to think rationally.

"I apologize, but I must say that you are very beautiful."

As he said that, he turned around because it wasn't suitable to watch her undressing and co. Thus he exited the room and waited for her until she finished changing her clothes.

After some time, he heard knocking on the door, and he went into the room again.

Eto was now finished, and both of them sat at the chairs and started talking. Actually, Lucien enjoyed talking with her very much; more accurately, it was Eto who was asking countless questions about Lucien and more.

When he wasn't paying attention to her, because he was already tired from all that talking for several hours, he felt something weird. He realized that Eto was now sitting on him, and she licked his neck.

She had a little-crazed expression, but he didn't overthink it; instead of panicking, he hugged her, which took her by surprise.

"You taste good."

Smiled Eto as she whispered it to his ear. Lucien knew that she was crazed more than most female ghouls and much more than Itori.

From his time spent with Itori, she was more 'normal' than Eto. It was also from the fact that Eto was her entire life alone.

Regarding Eto, Lucien chose a more aggressive way to win her heart. He gently kissed her neck several times, which resulted in deeper blush appearing on her face.

"You too."

After both of them separated, there was a weird atmosphere in the air. They sat opposite each other and resumed their conversation.

"Oh, now I remember. Arima said that he wants to talk with you about something important."

Lucien furrowed his brows at this because it was somewhat surprising to hear. Arima Kishou wasn't typing of a person who would be requesting a meeting for something stupid, so this must mean that it would be something vital.

"Where and when?"

Asked Lucien. In his head, he still couldn't stop thinking about Eto and intimate things.

"Tomorrow, in severs leading to the 24th Ward."

Lucien nodded his head in approval.

"How are things going with Aogiri Tree? I heard some rumors about the upcoming war in 11th Ward."

Stated Lucien.

There were already rumors going on between certain circles that Aogiri Tree was preparing for war and was going to attack the 11th Ward. Lucien knew that this would happen by the end of December of this year and, at the same time, would attack the Cochlea Prison.

Eto was now considering what to do. But after short thought, she decided to talk with Lucien about the situation itself. She was aware that Lucien was a trustworthy person, and he was on their side, on her side.

"Preparations are going very well. There are two parts to the plan one is an attack on the Cochlea Prison, and the second part is attacking the 11th Ward. Which part would you like to discuss first?"

Lucien chose to discuss the Cochlea Prison attack because it was much shorter. The plan of the 11th Ward attack was far more complicated because it involved the creation of a future One-Eyed King, and of course, they must provoke CCG to attack their base at the 11th Ward.

"Cochlea, truth to be said, I am rather interested in that prison."

Lucien himself was planning to participate in that raid. He would intercept Arima Kishou and Squad 0 to help more ghouls escape from Cochlea Prison.

This action would strengthen Aogiri Tree much more because they would obtain stronger combatants.

"We would attack the command center of Cochlea Prison with a small group of elites and open the gate. We need to free as many ghouls as possible. Arima Kishou would arrive later together with Squad 0 to intercept escaping ghouls. If possible, I would like for you to be part of that group. With you there and Tatara commanding the operation, we could liberate all ghouls in that prison."

"Good. Are there any primary targets?"

This was a rather important question because they would need to liberate the most powerful ghouls at first and then liberate the weaker ones.

"Yes, they are. We would start with the SS-Rates. Kamishiro Matasaka, Naki and we must kill warden Misaka Kyouji."

Lucien nodded his head and then continued.

"I hope Vasuki won't show up, but if they do, I will slaughter them all. My priority during the mission would be to kill most of the investigators there. If possible, it would be best to massacre the entire Cochlea prison and liberate all ghouls there. Regarding that Arima, what should be the outcome of our fight?"

Lucien presented his version of the plan. It would be best if the entire Cochlea is turned into the dead zone. They would be forced to fill it with a new staff that would be taken from other places of the Commission of Counter Ghoul and would create a lack of manpower.

Lucien was eager to see the results of the Cochlea Raid and 11th Ward. In original results weren't that bad for the Commission of Counter Ghoul.

It could be said that the results were a pure catastrophe for Aogiri Tree because Bin Brothers and Yamori were killed, and Kirishima Ayato was heavily injured.

Lucien wanted to change this result. So the first measure was that he gave Eto some weaker blood essences for Bin Brothers to increase their strength to SS-Rate. Then Kotarou Amon won't be able to kill them, and maybe he would be captured and delivered right to the Kanou's hands.

In regards to Yamori, there wasn't much he could do because Kaneki Ken would kill him in all endings. However, he could order Yamori not to return there and send there some A-Rated disposable ghouls that could be killed in his place.

***

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
Mortal = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
Legendary = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
Mythos Horror = 15 chapters ahead of regular release
Eldritch God = 20 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server!

3