Chapter 13 Digging The Corner
1.3k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"It can’t be helped, then just pay attention to the battlefield. Now that the Third Shinobi World War has broken out, this kind of information will soon flow out. You can continue to pay attention to the Uchiha Clan now. I need someone who can complete the plan in my place!"

Although Madara was curious and puzzled, he knew nothing about it and it was useless to investigate, so he simply diverted his attention, stared at his own clan, and searched for a spokesperson.

On the other side, on the Kumogakure Battlefield, the war has already begun, and there are not many Shinobi, as the total number of people on both sides is only more than 20,000. But once these more than 20,000 Shinobi fights, it will be much more terrifying than millions of ordinary people fighting together.

The war between Shinobi is not a straightforward war. For example, they would directly intercept the other party’s supplies, sneak attacks, etc. and it is almost impossible to have a direct confrontation between the two armies. Although there are only a few people from Konoha, they can’t stay out of this war, so they also need to perform missions.

Asahi just paid attention to them at this point and asked people to follow them. When they are in danger, they would help to get a wave of favorability, and then he would tell them about Danzo's plan against them. With Danzo working hard behind them, it’s possible to poach them easily even if they don’t want to.

It should be the easiest to get in first and then conquer. However, after Kumogakure’s Shinobi arrived here, there was no movement at all, and they didn’t seem to have any intention to fight. Instead, an envoy was sent to Iwagakure to negotiate and they asked Iwagakure to unite with them to attack Konoha.

Regarding this, Asahi felt that these muscular men are not brainless, but rather brainy. Don't look at their muscular bodies, as they have real and authentic tactics in their minds.

However, Konga refused directly, as he is in front of the Senju Clan. In this regard, the people of Kumogakure were very helpless. It is now a thankless stage, but there is no other choice, so they could only take action. Now, the arrow on the string have to be shot.

At this moment, the two sides used their own means. In the next month, they were assassinations and sneak attacks. Anyway, they did everything they can do, and both sides had casualties. The Senju Clan is the same. As they are sent as Konoha’s representative, of course they also have to contribute, but there could be no casualties in wars.

After several collisions, the Senju Clan simply shrankback. Their number was too small, and it would be dangerous if more of them died, but in order not to burn themselves out, they can only shrink back and ask for help from the village, but because of Danzo, it was impossible for the village to send reinforcements.

"It's almost time. Roshi-senpai, please send a letter to Konga-senpai. The letter from the old man has already been passed, and some of the parts we forged are enough to make them fell into despair. Oh, by the way, the people sent by Danzo should have also arrived already. You can use those people appropriately."

Asahi couldn't help but smiled when he said this. This wave can almost be dug directly, and Danzo also sent people over just in case, so these people will be the key point.

Roshi also knew what Asahi and the others were planning to do. To be honest, he still felt a little amazed. He never thought that these guys were actually planning to dig the corner of Konoha, or more like the root of Konoha.

But this was Onoki and Asahi’s decision, and he was too lazy to care, so he passed the news directly to Konga.

That night, Konga directly approached the current person in charge of the Senju Clan.

"Is there anything wrong, Konga-dono, why did you come to see me so late?"

At night, Konga suddenly come over to him, and there was no mention of any battle plan, which made the head of the Senju Clan a little confused. He is one of the few remaining Elite Jōnin of the Senju Clan, Senju Hikari.

"There is a reason why I came to see you so late, please take a look at these things!"

After saying that, Konga handed over Danzo's letter to Onoki to Senju Hikari, and the content of Onoki's involvements in this incident were all removed. So, these letters only contained all of the evidences that Danzo's intention to annihilate the Senju Clan.

"This is... How is it possible? That bastard Danzo actually dared to do something to the Senju Clan? No, it is impossible. He is a disciple of Nidaime-sama, how could he do something to us? This is definitely your Iwagakure’s conspiracy!"

At this moment, Hikari was shocked and furious. He didn't believe that Danzo would do anything to them. Instead, he felt that this was Iwagakure’s conspiracy.

"Since I chose to hand these things to you, of course I can definitely prove that this is Danzo's conspiracy. You Senju Clan’s people are too arrogant, so you can't see the real situation at all. I think you should be interested in these things!"

As he said that, Konga took out some more things. These things show that Danzo dug the graves of Shodaime and Nidaime Hokage. And Senju Nawaki, the grandson of Shodaime Hokage was also killed by Danzo.

All of these things were placed in front of them.

"These things are only written in words, so you may not believe us and we don’t have much to say. However, your Senju Clan should still have some people in Konoha. You can send someone back to see the tomb of Shodaime Hokage, but you’d better be careful, after all, Danzo will not let you investigate this matter. Whether it is Danzo or Sarutobi Hiruzen, they all plan to finish off your Senju Clan."

"Otherwise, they won't send you here. You should have thought about it yourself. You, the people from Senju Clan, were actually sent here. Even if you are dead, our Iwagakure still has the final say. They should know about this, yet they will send you here, so why do you think they do that?"

"Anyway, I’ll leave these things to you. You can see the truth for yourself. If you want to investigate or something, you can do it yourself. I just want to say that Konoha doesn't want to see another expert coming out from your Senju Clan, but we at Iwagakure are different. We at Iwagakure like talents, and we are not as dark as Konoha."

"That's all I wanted to say. It's fine even if you want to leave. Our Iwagakure can send someone to escort you back to Konoha, and you can even call us to ask for help at any time."

After he finished speaking, Konga left, and all these evidences stayed here. It is not easy to dig the foot of the wall, and Asahi also knows that it is impossible to convince the other party in just a few words, so some things must be taken slowly.

Telling them these things now would make them feel suspicious about their village, and this thought will continue to expand over time, because these things are not something made up by Iwagakure, but the truth instead.

In this way, no matter how stupid the Senju Clan is, they will react to it, and then their Iwagakure will be able to absorb them slowly.

67