Chapter 14 Senju Hikari’s Decision
1.3k 1 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Konga left, Senju Hikari has been in a state of anxiety. He is now very doubtful whether Konoha really intends to abandon them or not. In one night, he thought about a lot of things. Since Hiruzen came to power, the life of their Senju Clan seems to be really difficult, and they seem to be at the forefront every time they fight.

And Hikari also discovered one thing, that is, the mission records over the years. It seems that the missions done by the Senju Clan have the highest mortality rate. When he thinks about this, he can't help but shudder.

‘Damn, if it's true, Shimura Danzō and Sarutobi Hiruzen are going to destroy our Senju Clan, no, I must tell this matter to Tsunade-sama immediately!’

Hikari’s face is getting more and more ugly now. He needs some information, such as the mission records of the Senju Clan over the years, and these things are all in the village. In addition, he needs to confirm whether the body of Shodaime Hokage has really been stolen.

If all of this is true, then he felt the truth shouldn’t be far too off from Konga’s words. Thinking of this, Hikari quickly left his tent and found Konga. In those documents Konga gave him yesterday, there was also some explanations that Danzo's people are here now, monitoring them, so he can only ask Konga for help.

He is also taking a gamble now. He can’t leave, and even no one from his clan can leave openly, so he can only ask Konga for help. If Iwagakure really intends to befriend them, then their true intention can be seen this time.

And as Yanya said, there is no need for Iwagakure to pit them at all. Their current situation is a real dead end. With hundreds of people against thousands of people, it would be hell mode to escape here alive.

In desperation, Hikari could only make a last choice and gamble. He found Konga and told Konga of his thoughts. He needed to send someone to leave this place, but after leaving from here, this person must not be discovered. Although shadow clone can be used, it will be easily seen through, so he can only ask Iwagakure for help, and asked Iwagakure to pass his message to Tsunade.

This was a big gamble, but it was the last way he can walk to. Konga agreed to this immediately, and then sent someone to deliver the evidences to the place where Tsunade was. Although Tsunade left Konoha, her whereabouts have never been a secret.

Even if it is said it’s not a secret, it still took a while for Iwagakure's Jōnin to finally find Tsunade, but at this moment, Tsunade is alone, and there was no Shizune by her side. (A/N: Kato Dan died in the Second Shinobi World War and Tsunade left because of this, but Shizune became a Chunin at the age of thirteen. After leaving Konoha, it is impossible to be promoted to Chunin casually, so Shizune must have been taken away by Tsunade later, um, this is just a personal opinion, just to explain, so as not to be misunderstood by others, saying that I making things up or something)

After seeing the Iwagakure’s Jōnin, Tsunade was a little confused, but after the Iwagakure’s Jōnin handed over the letter to Tsunade, Tsunade's face changed.

After pondering for a while.

"Summoning Technique!"

Tsunade directly summoned a small Katsuyu, and gave the small Katsuyu to this Iwagakure’s Jōnin. Although she has Hemophobia, she can still bear a little bit, just enough to use the Summoning Technique. But even so, her face was still pale for a while, which showed her phobia was indeed very serious.

"Please give this Katsuyu to Senju Hikari!"

It is impossible for Tsunade to trust Iwagakure directly, so she sent this Katsuyu, on one hand, it will be more convenient to have contact, and on the other hand, it is to confirm the authenticity of this letter, as with Katsuyu, Tsunade cannot be deceived.

As for the Iwagakure’s Jōnin, although he doesn’t know what the higher-ups are going to do, he will finish the mission when he has a mission. This is the most basic point of a Shinobi, so he brought Katsuyu back directly.

For Hikari, this period of time was simply torture. It was not until he saw this little Katsuyu that he breathed a sigh of relief, and then he told Tsunade everything he knew.

At this moment, Tsunade was also sullen after hearing Hikari’s explanation. If Iwagakure didn't talk nonsense, then her grandfather's tomb should have been dug up by now, and even his corpse was taken away directly to be used for experiments.

Because of that, Tsunade's face is also extremely ugly at this moment. She needs to go back to make sure the truth of the matter, and if it is really true, she really does not know how to face Sandaime.

At the same time, Tsunade and Hikari’s decision were also clear to Iwagakure.

"There will be a good show to watch. With Tsunade’s character, after confirming that the Senju Clan has been targeted and her grandfather's grave has been dug up, she will definitely find trouble with Danzo, but the Sandaime will definitely stir up the shit in the middle, and Danzo won't let go of Tsunade, who has hemophobia. Well, I should be leaving soon!"

Asahi asked Onoki to dispatch some Shinobi, made some disguises and removed all Iwagakure’s marks on their bodies, dressed like normal people, and dispatched to Konoha.

With Danzo's character, because Tsunade was almost useless as she is a Shinobi and Medical-nin with a hemophobia, and also because of his teacher, he didn't do anything to Tsunade, but if Tsunade touched something forbidden, he would definitely do it.

At that time, Asahi will come with another wave of support, and there’ll be a high probability that he would be able to dig over Tsunade, let alone the Senju Clan.

All of this are within his calculations. Now, he is waiting for information. If necessary, he feels that he can take action to wipe out Danzo’s people. Danzo won’t know who did it, and then he can let the Senju Clan to fake death on the battlefield.

"I originally only hated Onogi, but now I hate you too!"

Roshi, who knew what happened, was also a little scared. After all, Asahi played Konoha like a monkey. He felt that Asahi is simply too abnormal, and not only his brain, but also his strength. Roshi was not afraid of strength, as someone strong was usually rash, but a brainy strong man is the most terrifying, so he is also a little scared now, and he felt Asahi is too terrifying.

"It’s all for the sake of the village, so it's useless no matter how much you hate it!" Asahi said and rolled his eyes at him.

"That's why I hate you two even more now!"

Roshi said helplessly again. He really didn't like this pair of teacher and disciple. One was more sinisterthan the other, and both of them are very shameless, using the reason that it’s all for the sake of the village. He really had a headache when he heard this.

Asahi didn't care about this at all. To tell the truth, Roshi was dispensable. After all, his fighting power is here, so even if he let a Jinchūriki leave the village, he thinks it's fine, and there’s no need to care about it.

61