Chapter 16 ‘Timely Rescue’
1.3k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"He actually wanted to kill me with such small amount of people? That old bastard Danzo is really getting more and more senile!"

Although Tsunade showed such a strong stance, she was anxious in her heart. She had hemophobia, so once she saw blood, she wouldn’t be able to do anything. She is bluffing now, intending to say such thing to scare off these people.

But then, Tsunade’s pupils shrank, because the people, who surrounded them, collectively took out small bottles one by one, and then poured the content of the bottles on themselves. The bottles were filled with blood, so the blood was dripping on them right now, making Tsunade instantly terrified to the extreme. She just sat on the ground, unable to exert the slightest spirit, and trembled all over.

‘Sure enough, that old fox Danzo didn't let me down. It's not in vain for me to make a special trip here!’

At this moment, Asahi is also watching this scene. Although it is already afternoon, he still has no problem dealing with some Jōnin. It is not an exaggeration to say that he could kill them all in seconds.

Tsunade is the most critical link for his plan. If there is any problem in this link, his plan won't work, so Asahi felt a little unsafe after sending some people over, and felt it would be better to go there personally.

It’ll be safe, and he won’t be exposed. After all, what he wants to dig is not only the Senju Clan, but also other clans, so he can't just fall out with Konoha directly. Even, after poaching the Senju Clan, they must be hidden. A good way to hide such a small number of people is by faking their death. As they’re in the battlefield now, there shouldn't be a big problem.

Anyway, Danzo would never have thought that Iwagakure cooperated with him to completely hollow out Konoha's root, and he is still immersed in his own Hokage dream.

After seeing that Tsunade loss her combat power from seeing blood, Asahi knew that it was his turn to take action, and the sooner he took action, the better. After all, right now, his combat power will continue to weaken as time goes by.

With a loud bang, the ground under his feet was destroyed. Asahi jumped into the sky, and then, like a meteorite, he slammed directly in front of the group of people.

A huge pothole was formed on the ground by Asahi’s fall, causing the surrounding to be filled with dust.

"What the hell happened?"

With such a big movement, the Root’s Shinobi surrounding Tsunade were all startled, and they all looked at the dust filled holed in front of them vigilantly.

"Don't worry about what it is, finish the mission in front of us first!"

One of the Root’s Shinobi rushed towards Tsunade, and the other Root’s Shinobi also rushed over, and they are now focusing on their mission.

"You guys, no matter what, I still appeared in such a fashionable way, so it doesn't look good for you to ignore me like this!"

As soon as the Root’s Shinobi started moving, a voice entered their ears, and then followed by a Root’s Shinobi turned into a cannonball and disappeared from everyone’s eyes, and then a huge trace appeared in the forest on the other side, spreading for an unknown distance.

"Home run!"

At this moment, Asahi has appeared in front of Tsunade and Shizune. Although Asahi is only ten years old now, because of the power of the Sunshine, he is now more than two meters tall, and looked like a purely muscular man.

Looking at the Root’s Shinobi, who was blown away by him, Asahi was also quite satisfied.

Before the other Root’s Shinobi could came back to their senses, Asahi threw another punch and cleaned up most of the Root’s Shinobi. Currently, Asahi is a humanoid beast, with more terrifying power than Tsunade.

"Not good, retreat!"

Seeing such a scene, the remaining three Root’s Shinobi didn’t dare to stay and run away immediately, however, Asahi will not give them this opportunity. He formed three golden flame spears with the power of Sunshine, and threw a spear at each of them, directly nailed them to death.

"Job’s done!"

In less than half a minute, the group of Shinobi besieging Tsunade were completely wiped out by Asahi.

"Senju Tsunade, one of the legendary Sannin, has such a strange disease like hemophobia, which really makes people speechless, however, this is not a place to talk, let's go!"

Asahi directly hugged Tsunade and Shizune with one hand each. With a move of his feet, he jumped into the sky again, and shot towards the distance.

After getting out of the bloody environment, Tsunade finally recovered. As for Shizune, she had already fainted due to Asahi's horror.

"Who the hell are you?"

Tsunade looked at Asahi with a complicated expression. She was actually rescued by a stranger, and the most ridiculous thing was that she was besieged by people from her own village and then saved by someone from another village. Is there anything more ironic than this?

"It's not easy to explain for the time being, and I don't have much time left, so in the meantime, we should go as far away as possible from this place!"

Asahi was already standing above his little sun at this moment. After jumping to the sky, he released a little sun and shot it towards the distance at an incredible speed, but in order to take into account the two he was holding, the sun’s speed was slowed down a lot.

Otherwise, with the speed using his full strength, that would be truly terrifying.

Tsunade, on the other hand, was a little puzzled. She didn't understand what Asahi said about running out of time until Asahi had run for a few hours and the sun had completely set.

When she first met Asahi, Asahi’s terrifying muscles and aura was overwhelming her, but right now, she saw that Asahi is not much different from a ten-years-old kid, and looked normal, and his height has also shrunk. Tsunade was stunned when she saw this.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Asahi. I come from Iwagakure and a disciple of the Tsuchikage. I know everything about matter as I am in Kumogakure Battlefield before. So just in case, I come here personally, but I didn’t expect it that Tsunade, one of the Legendary Sannin, would actually has hemophobia. Are you really a Medical-nin?"

Although Asahi knew a lot about things, it was impossible for him to say that directly.

"Tsuchikage's disciple? I don't need you to take care of my affairs, but how old are you? And what kind of power you used just now!"

Tsunade was very puzzled. After knowing that Asahi is a person from Iwagakure, she didn't know why she breathed a sigh of relief, as if Iwagakure was no longer an enemy.

"I’m about ten years old. As for the power I used just now, if you choose to join us Iwagakure, I will naturally tell you, but if you don't join us, then there is nothing to say. Then, let’s hear your answer now, do you want to join our Iwagakure? We have given enough sincerity!"

Asahi asked. His purpose is to poach the Senju Clan, and now is the best time to ask Tsunade about this.

"What exactly do you Iwagakure want to do? Do you really want our Senju Clan to join you? Are you not afraid of offending Konoha for this?"

After Tsunade gone through this incident, she no longer regards herself as someone from Konoha. She also knows that even if she finds Jiraiya and the others, there was nothing else she could do except bringing Jiraiya and the others into this whirlpool, but she was still very puzzled, ‘Is it really okay to offend Konoha for the sake of a Senju Clan? No matter how she looks at it, this deal is not worth it.’

Hearing this, Asahi grinned, ‘Tsunade didn't refuse immediately, that means there is a chance to get her, so it depends on what I say next.’

66