Chapter 19 Using A Big Move Immediately
1.3k 1 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There were fewer and fewer Senju Clan’s members on the battlefield. After a few months, the remaining members were taken away in one go. At this moment, in Konoha, the so-called Senju Clan no longer exists, and during this period, Asahi also asked Roshi to bring these Senju Clan’s people back to the village first, and then hid them in the secret base. The base was very secret, and Asahi felt that no one except White Zetsu could infiltrate it. And the people guarding there are all Onoki’s confidants.

With this, the first step of the plan of digging plan has been completed successfully, and they acquired the Senju Clan directly. Moreover, even now that they have poached the Senju Clan, Danzo wanted to thank them very much. It can be said that this is the highest level of digging.

As for Tsunade, she was directly sent back by Asahi. As for the reason, it is very simple. Now that the first step has been completed, if Tsunade stayed here, the probability of her being exposed is too high. She also has hemophobia, so she can’t even use Transformation Technique to act as a Medical-nin. Asahi said to her that if she wanted to stay and help, she needed to at least get rid of her hemophobia.

So he simply sent Tsunade to the secret base in Iwagakure. Now, what Asahi has to do is to defeat the Kumogakure in front of him in an upright manner, and then he can go to support the Konoha’s Shinobi in the other two battlefields. While catching a wave of benefits, he can get in touch with the Uchiha and Hyuga Clan.

Asahi has already thought about it. For the Uchiha Clan, it is better to wait until the night of massacre or before the night of massacre, and let these guys experience what despair is. As for the Hyuga Clan, it is better to start with the branch house, as the members of the branch house is engraved with the Caged Bird. What they desire most is to get out of the control of the clan, but if he wanted to release the Caged Bird, Asahi feels that he should take a trip to the moon.

Since Caged Bird is a man-made thing, there must be way to dissolve it. Maybe it exists on the moon. After all, there must be a lot of things left by the Ōtsutsuki Clan there, even if that place was completely abandoned. In short, there must be still a lot of useful things there.

The digging plan, which took about half a year to complete, can temporarily come to an end. As for the other Konoha’s Shinobi, they are basically finished in this process. As for the Root’s Shinobi, they also have withdrawn from the battlefield. Right now, Iwagakure is in control.

Because of that, Asahi took Roshi to find Konga without any hesitation.

“I didn't expect your plan to actually succeed. I still felt that it is unbelievable when I think about it. If those guys from Konoha knew about this, I wonder what their expression would be like!”

Konga said with a smile on his face. It can be seen that he was very happy, after all, nothing could be better than seeing the prosperity of his own village.

“It’s up to the people. If you don’t do it, how can you know that the others can’t do it? But now is the time to get rid of these guys. After that, I have other plans. Since Kumogakure has no more use, we should let them get out of the game as soon as possible!”

There was a purpose to keep Kumogakure here before, but now that the purpose is achieved, Kumogakure has no more value at all.

“How should we deal with this? I will listen to you, kid. Although you are still young, your mind is more terrifying than us old guys!”

Konga doesn’t think there was anything wrong with listening to a junior. If Iwagakure didn’t have amazing next generation, not only Onoki would be panicked, but he would panic too. Now that he finally saw a talent, how could he have any intention of suppressing him.

“Konga-senpai is too polite. In fact, my idea is very simple. Tomorrow morning, I will directly attack Kumogakure’s base camp. Even if I can’t take them all at once, I can at least beat them back, and I might be able to force Sandaime Raikage out, which is not a bad result.”

Asahi’s method is simple and crude. It will be done by rushing directly during the day. After all, during the day, no one can stop him. As for Sandaime Raikage, he can come to the battlefield directly by using Heavenly Transfer Technique. Once he receives the news that a strong enemy appears, Sandaime Raikage will definitely come out.

To be honest, Iwagakure has suffered a bit during the past six months. After all, there is a gap between the number of experts between the two sides. Killer B is also known as the Perfect Jinchūriki. Even if Roshi can use Yonbi’s power, he is still not the opponent of Hachibi’s Jinchūriki.

A’s strength is also terrifying. Although he is not as good as Sandaime Raikage, his combat power is already considerable high. Moreover, there’s also Raikage’s assistant there. To be honest, Konga feels a little frustrated, but for the sake of the plan, he still resisted the pressure.

Now that Asahi intends to take the enemy in one strike, Konga of course agreed happily. Just as Asahi said before, the village will be protected by him during the day and the village would protect him at night. And now is the best time to implement it.

In this way, the night passed quietly, but Iwagakure’s side was actually not at peace, because Konga gave the command of total attack at night, making Iwagakure’s Shinobi bewildered and speechless, and they started the preparation for the total attack directly. It was not like sneak attacks at night, as they have to wait until the day when it is easy for them to be exposed.

But the military order is like a mountain, so they can only bite the bullet. However, what they didn’t know is that this time, they are not the main force. There is only one main force, and that is Asahi. The reason why they are called is actually not Asahi’s order, but Onoki and Konga’s order. After all, as the next Tsuchikage, Asahi must show up his face to the village’s Shinobi.

So this is the best opportunity to gain reputation. After that, when Asahi makes any decision, he doesn’t need to rely on Onoki and Konga, and no one will complain if he orders them directly.

“What’s going on with those Iwagakure’s Shinobi? They actually dared to launch a total attack? Did they have a problem with their brains? Or did Sandaime Tsuchikage participate in the war?”

With such a big movement, it’s impossible for Iwagakure’s side to not know about it, but they were also wondering why Iwagakure suddenly became bloody. After all, they’ve never done such thing in the past six months, that’s why they felt there is a problem with Iwagakure’s Shinobi’s brains.

As for whether Onoki is really here or not, they are not worried. After all, with Heavenly Transfer Technique, Sandaime Raikage can rush to the battlefield as soon as possible. It is useless even if Onoki comes. Although his Dust Release is terrifying, and can’t be blocked, but it must hit to have an effect.

Although Dust Release’s power is amazing, the consumption is also not small, and the speed also cannot be said to be fast. Compared with Sandaime Raikage, which is known for his speed, it is indeed difficult to for Dust Release to hit the opponent.

In the original work, after Sandaime Raikage stayed alone to protect his subordinates, he was besieged by Onoki for three days and three nights before he died from exhaustion. From this, it can be seen that Dust Release was completely incapable of defeating this kind of speed player.

“Cruel Sun!”

However, the ones coming here is Asahi, not Onoki. When he arrived, he immediately threw a miniature sun, and didn't give the other side time to talk. This is a Shinobi War, not the kind of war on Three Kingdoms period. When the generals met, they would speak out first. Asahi has never been constrained by formalities, so he used such a big move as soon as he appeared.

60