Chapter 21 Sandaime Raikage Participated In The War
1.2k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “I understand, big brother!”

After Killer B replied, his body suddenly grew bigger. In less than three seconds, he changed from a small beast to a big monster with a bull head and octopus’ tails. At this moment, Killer B has become a complete Hachibi.

The lightning on A has also become more terrifying, his hair has been completely erected, and A has also entered the limit state of Lightning Release Chakra Mode. This state is claimed to be second only to Flying Thunder God Technique in terms of speed.

“Cruel Sun! X10”

Ten small suns rushed towards the two at once. This scene caused everyone’s eyelids to start blinking rapidly. After all, just one or two was already scary enough, but this time, there are ten of them.

On Iwagakure’s side, the corner of Roshi’s mouth is constantly twitching. After all, the person who received this technique last time is him. At that time, he used Flower-Fruit Mountain to detonate Asahi’s techniques in advance, and Onoki stopped them in time, otherwise, it is estimated that he would be killed by the explosions.

“Bijūdama!”

However, Hachibi’s strength is always stronger than Yonbi’s. A Bijūdama that was rapidly created caused a huge shock wave, slamming into the ten small suns, and two huge energy bursts, triggering terrifying hurricanes that blew in all directions. The weaker people were directly blown away, and even the aftermath of the explosion had spread to Kumogakure’s front.

After seeing this scene, Raikage’s assistant finally understood why Iwagakure’s Shinobi had to withdraw just now. He also ordered his men to withdraw immediately, but compared to Iwagakure who had already retreated long before, they are more like bereaved dogs, so the opposite Iwagakure’s Shinobi almost died out of laughing.

The two huge bursts of energy lasted for more than ten seconds before it finally dissipated. At this moment, the three powerhouses were standing on the field. Asahi’s clothes have also become tattered, and Killer B was a little worse than before, but a Bijū is always a Bijū, and its self-healing ability is much stronger than Asahi’s. After all, Sunshine is giving the user unrivaled combat power, and even if it gives self-healing ability, it is not very strong.

As for A, he was directly protected by Hachibi’s huge body, so he didn’t seem to be as bad as the other two at this moment.

‘There is not enough time. Sure enough, let’s just delay it. The next outbreak should be able to completely suppress them!’

Although his condition looked very bad, Asahi doesn’t care at all. He just needs to drag for a while now. After the three of them fight again, Asahi’s power has also become stronger and stronger, and he even directly grasped Hachibi’s tail to directly lifted the opponent's huge body, and smashed it to the ground, he even didn’t use the little sun anymore.

“Continue to step back, it is estimated that the next stage will be reached soon!”

At this moment, Asahi’s height is more than just two meters, but was about to reach 2.5 meters. Right now, he has become a little giant, and the golden flames started to burn around him.

“Very good, let’s start the next round!”

Asahi’s strength skyrocketed once again, and his punch directly sent A flying for thousands of meters. Killer B’s huge body was also directly stomped on the ground by Asahi’s feet, and a huge circular pit was formed on the ground.

‘How is it possible!’

Whether it was Killer B or A, such a thought erupted in their hearts at this moment. Unbelievably, Asahi’s strength has become stronger and stronger, and he has even surpassed the two of them in an instant. They felt that Asahi is completely a monster.

“B, this guy is too strong, you and that brat A are not his opponents. You should quickly let someone notify Sandaime Raikage, otherwise, you won’t even be able to escape!”

In Killer B’s inner world, Hachibi also looked terrified. It was the first time he had seen such a human being. Even Sage of Six Paths was not so reckless. Sage of Six Paths may be stronger, but Asahi, who is purely physical and is an extremely reckless existence, is something he has never seen before. Them Bijū and the Sandaime Raikage he admires are not as monstrous as the person in front of him right now.

“I know, but there’s no need for me to notify others about this, and I can’t even get away of here!”

Killer B is also covered in cold sweat. Just like what Hachibi said, both of them are not Asahi’s opponent even when they join forces. After seeing Asahi’s strength skyrocketing again, Raikage’s assistant has already sent someone to notify Sandaime Raikage. At this moment, he was probably rushing toward this location.

Even though he is also a strong Kage-level powerhouse, but compared these three, his strength is a little worse, and it is estimated that he will be destroyed if he joined the battle.

Because of the existence of Heavenly Transfer Technique, the information was sent to Kumogakure in an instant. After seeing the news, Sandaime Raikage directly used the Heavenly Transfer Technique without saying anything and rushed to the battlefield.

With this kind of technique, even if they will not die, the other people will be seriously injured, but Sandaime Raikage can rely on his own body and Chakra to resist the side effects of using Heavenly Transfer Technique. It can only be said that Kumogakure is full of reckless men.

At this moment, Sandaime Raikage, who arrived at the battlefield, was shocked by the scenes on the battlefield. Right now, he actually saw Hachibi being pulled back and forth by a person on the ground, making him looked very miserable, and his son, A rushed to that person and was knocked out by two or three blows. As for his assistant, he was already lying next to him.

During the time before he arrived, Raikage’s assistant saw the two of them being violently beaten by Asahi and couldn’t stand it anymore, so he joined the battle to help the two, but after he went there, he was beaten easily by Asahi.

“Dad still hasn’t come yet? If this continues, we will be finished!”

A is bleeding all over at this moment, and several of his ribs have been broken. Even his Lightning Release Chakra Mode can’t resist Asahi’s attack. The reason he is still conscious right now is because most of Asahi’s attention is on Hachibi. Right now, three of Hachibi’s tails were already removed by Asahi.

In short, miserable can’t even describe their current state.

“A, you guys retreat!”

Just when A felt despair, a figure rushed over at a faster speed than him, and then took his palm took shape of a hand knife, and he stabbed at Asahi directly.

But in the next second, Sandaime Raikage was also dumbfounded. After all, Hell Stab is his signature technique. Although it is only Four-Finger Nukite, its power is still terrifying. However, it can’t even penetrate Asahi’s defense.

‘What the hell is this!’

“Sandaime Raikage? When did you like to sneak attack so much!”

After throwing away the Hachibi in his hand, Asahi directly punched Sandaime Raikage in the head. Like a grand slam, the punch directly blasted Sandaime Raikage into the ground.

“What a tough defense. Compared to your son, your defense is indeed stronger!”

Asahi was a little surprised to find that his attack hadn’t blasted through the defense of Sandaime Raikage.

57