Chapter 25 Fake Is Still A Fake
1.1k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Boom!”

Just when A laughed wildly and planned to attack Iwagakure’s army directly, he suddenly heard a dull sound, like someone knocking on the wall, and the sound was not small. In doubt, A looked at Killer B, as he felt that only Killer B can make a sound here.

However, Killer B also had a puzzled look on his face. He thought it was the voice from his brother, but after both of them looked at each other in doubt, they suddenly had a bad feeling. Sweat started seeping on their foreheads as they turned to look at the Amber Purifying Pot that sealed Asahi just now.

“Boom!”

At this moment, the Amber Purifying Pot made another dull sound, and even shook a few times.

“You’re kidding… It must be a joke, right… Is that guy still attacking the Amber Purifying Pot inside?”

Both Killer B and A were shocked. After all, even after Asahi was sealed, he still kept attacking the seal, even making the pot shook from inside. ‘What kind of person is that guy? Isn’t it too excessive?’

“Boom boom boom……………………”

Just as A and Killer B were watching this scene with great horror, the pot started to shaking crazily again, the sound became faster and faster, and the pot even fell directly on the ground and rolled all over the floor.

This weird scene made the Kumogakure’s Shinobi, who were cheering just now, like ducks strangled by their necks, making a hoarse hiss, while the originally depressed Iwagakure’s Shinobi became full of hope again. The 20,000 people on both sides just stared straight at the pot that kept rolling around in the field. As this pot was the key to this war.

Now this scene is very weird. Just think about it carefully, the two sides on the battlefield are just staring at a moving pot in the center without doing anything. Isn’t this too weird? In short, the scene fell into a strange atmosphere for a while, and everyone didn’t even dare to breathe too loudly. However, the pot stopped directly soon after.

‘Did he… give up?’

After seeing the pot didn't move or make a sound anymore, both A and Killer B, who were covered in cold sweat, came up with this idea, but they were obviously thinking too much. The pot stopped not because Asahi gave up, but because the time had just arrived, and he became stronger again, so he stopped attacking. Just as A and Killer B breathed a sigh of relief, a louder muffled noise came from the pot.

Immediately afterwards, cracks began to appear on the top of the pot, and golden light burst out of it.

Boom!

In the end, with a loud noise, the pot was directly blown to pieces, and Asahi appeared on the battlefield again.

“Although it is a fake, the quality is still pretty good. It was able to withstand my attacks so many times, however, fake will always be a fake in the end!”

Looking at the pieces on the ground, Asahi said disdainfully. Hearing this, A and Killer B almost vomited blood, after all, their village has always regarded this thing as a treasure, but now, it was devalued by Asahi as if it was just a worthless thing. But they have nothing to refute Asahi, after all, the Amber Purifying Pot had been destroyed to pieces by him.

“We… we surrender!”

Facing Asahi, the human-shaped fierce beast, they were too powerless to resist, and even the Amber Purifying Pot was directly destroyed by him. What else can they do except surrender?

“I already gave you the opportunity just now, but unfortunately, you did not cherish it. Of course, I am a very democratic person, but I am not suitable for negotiation or something, so someone will talk to you later, but now, give me those things in your hands. Hand it over!”

Asahi said, ‘Surrender, no problem, I'm too lazy to continue fighting, but you need to leave those things in my hand first. Although I won’t use it, other people at Iwagakure can use it. It’s still a good thing even though it’s useless against me. As a member of Iwagakure, I naturally want to improve the combat power of my village, so good things cannot be let go.’

“Impossible, this is the Ninja Tools that have been handed down from the age of Sage of Six Paths…”

How could A hand it over directly? He said a lot of things, but the meaning was very clear, which means that this thing is our heirloom, so it is impossible if Asahi want to take it.

“Die or leave them here, choose one of the two. I already said just now, once you are defeated by me, then don't think that I will be kind!”

No matter what A said, Asahi just said it calmly. Either die or leave those things behind. A was immediately dumbfounded. He was very sad and angry at this moment. If he was alone, he would choose to fight Asahi to the end. After all, it didn’t matter even if he died, but now, there is still a village waiting for him to lead, so in the end, A compromised.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if you just surrender earlier? You just have to be squeaky and crooked, wasting my time!”

Asahi scolded again, but this time, A really couldn't take it anymore. He spurted out a mouthful of blood, and looked at Asahi furiously, but he can’t scold or curse Asahi, so he could only be led back by Killer B.

“Things are fine now, Konga-senpai, please keep them. In addition, the negotiation will be left to you. Remember to take more things. Anyway, they have no way to fight us now. If they want to fight, they would be the ones who die. They can open their mouth as much as they can. If they don’t agree, just fight them until they agree!”

Asahi said rightly and simply, while Konga and the others gave Asahi a thumbs up with a smile. What Asahi said is simple, straightforward, and efficient. Although what happened just now really shocked them, fortunately, there is no danger. Konga swears that this is the most simple war he has ever participated in.

In fact, Asahi said that he can do it more simply. If he really needs it, he can directly attack the other party’s base camp to take care of the opponent directly. This half a year is considered wasting a lot of time. If it weren’t for the purpose of digging out the Senju Clan, he would just take action from the start, and the war can be ended in just a week, how can there be so much nonsense with him taking action personally.

“Just leave the rest to us. We have already prepared the defeat agreement. It just so happens that Sandaime Raikage is dead, and A should be the one who take over as Yondaime Raikage, so there’s no need to wait for the others to sign the agreement. Just negotiate it here. Like you said, no matter what the conditions are, we can just fight if they don’t agree!”

Konga has never felt the negotiation would be so straightforward, and very simple. If the other party doesn’t agree, they will just fight. Of course, he will find the right balance, so that at least, Kumogakure wouldn’t chose to jump over the wall, but it will still make them feel hurt.

53