Chapter 26 Famous In The Shinobi World
1.1k 0 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Hahahaha, that kid is really amazing. He killed Sandaime Raikage directly, and also defeated Kumogakure along the way!”

Summoning Technique was used to send the information back to the village. Onoki, who learned the news, was very happy. This is like when a person sitting at home, joy suddenly fell from the sky. Since Iwagakure’s failure to have any future talent, he has been worried to death. His son, Kitsuchi, is someone he nurtured to become the next Tsuchikage, but Kitsuchi’s strength is not up to the standard, and even his pea-sized brain is not up to the standard.

Although he has Eite Jōnin-level strength, this is already his limit, and it is impossible for him to move forward now that he reached his limit. In addition, his brain is not good enough, making Onoki worried about the future of Iwagakure to death. However, Asahi’s appearance gives him hope.

A few years ago, when Asahi proposed a new idea, he started to implement it, and got a lot of sweetness from it. And now, it is Asahi alone who suppresses the entire Kumogakure’s army, making them not daring to move. He has only seen such terrifying ability from Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama.

But Onoki also had to admire Hashirama and Madara. These two people have terrifying power, and the others were so overwhelmed that they could not breathe. Onoki felt that his village would be finished at that time.

At that time, Hashirama could conquer the entire Shinobi world with one hand, but he didn’t invade the villages, and instead wanted to have sustainable development and peaceful coexistence. At that time, a lot of people were shocked.

Then, Hashirama had a fight with Madara inexplicably, and then both of them died. He didn’t know Konoha’s situation at that time, but he only knew one thing, that is, their entire Iwagakure was stunned by the god’s operation.

It is said that Konoha produces a lot of talents. This is indeed correct, as the other villages can’t compare to Konoha.

But now, Asahi seems to have become the new God of Shinobi. Of course, only he thinks so. As for the other villages, it will still take time to prove it to them. Anyway, he feels that the crown of the God of Shinobi on Asahi’s head will soon be showed to the whole Shinobi World.

“Even Sandaime Raikage was killed? It really leaves people speechless…”

At this moment, in Tsuchikage’s office, besides Onoki, there is another strange woman. This woman is naturally Tsunade who uses Transformation Technique. Asahi is familiar with Tsunade’s personality, so he just let her to go to Onoki directly.

After all, this is the Godaime Hokage in the future. And the reason for doing this is to stabilize Tsunade and the other Senju Clan’s people, and let them know that Iwagakure is not lying to them, but really needs them.

After all, is there anything more sincere than letting Tsunade enter the Tsuchikage’s office directly? Therefore, Asahi’s control of people’s hearts and the courage of using this method even admire Onoki. To be honest, if Asahi hadn’t convinced him, he wouldn’t have let Tsunade enter his office as she could attack him directly. Let alone letting Tsunade interfere in many of Iwagakure’s development.

However, the reason why Asahi chose to do this is because of his strength and his understanding of the plot. Otherwise, if he didn’t have these two things, he would not dare to let Tsunade intervene in Iwagakure’s development. Everything was based on his strength and his familiarity with the plot.

Of course, Onoki is also very satisfied with Tsunade’s performance. He found that in some things, Tsunade sees more thoroughly than him. Although he has rich experience, both of them have their own specialties, so this allows him to make the village developed better, and because of this, he regards Asahi as a supreme treasure, after all, not only can he dig Konoha’s corners, but he also has unparalleled combat power.

“That kid is quite scary. Even I was unable to move just from feeling his strongest aura, but what about your hemophobia? It is not a wise move to keep such a weakness!”

Onoki looked at Tsunade and asked, knowing that Tsunade had hemophobia, his eyes almost popped out. After all, who is Tsunade? She is the person who proposed the existence of Medical-nin to be directly incorporated into a three-person team. After Konoha implemented this method, other villages followed suit. Facts have proved that having Medical-nin is indeed more beneficial to development.

But right now, such a person with unparalleled medical ability actually suffer from hemophobia, which is the most speechless thing.

“I've been able to resist a part of it for the time being. Just give me a while and there should be no problem!”

Tsunade’s esxpression became very complicated when she said that. She has given up on Konoha, after which Asahi forcibly forced himself into her life, and directly asked her to perform the applied tension therapy.

This kind of therapy is very simple. She just needs to take a period of time every day and expose herself to blood, and use whatever she is most afraid of to stimulate her spirit. Asahi knew that he can’t use Naruto’s method, but he can just change it to another method.

In addition, Tsunade figured out some things, so she began to slowly recover.

Tsunade is very satisfied with her new life in Iwagakure. The members of her clan will not be persecuted here. Although they cannot show their faces for the time being, those who can use Transformation Technique can wander around in Iwagakure without any restrictions.

And she changed her appearance directly and became one of Iwagakure’s higher-ups. Tsunade also had to admire that Iwagakure’s people thirsts for talents. If she still runs away after all of this, then she would be very stupid.

The more Tsunade compares Iwagakure with the decaying Konoha, the more she feels that it's worth throwing everything away, but she also knows that the follow-up will be a little troublesome. However, Asahi’s show of power makes her concerns completely useless.

After all, Asahi alone is enough in this war. He has the ability to destroy a Shinobi Village alone, so he can just suppress the opponent with force. It is simple and crude method.

Right now, Iwagakure is prosperous all around, and it is developing in a good direction.

But when the news about Asahi’s strength spreads to other Shinobi Villages, the other Shinobi Villages will feel uncomfortable. Konoha is better as they’re allied with Iwagakure this time, but it will be tragic for Sunagakure and Kirigakure.

Because there’s no Kumogakure and Iwagakure to join the war, Konoha was a little better in one-on-two situation. Especially on Sunagakure’s side, as their strength was inherently weak. Minato, with his Flying Thunder God Technique, could defeat all the Kage-level powerhouses in Sunagakure all by himself. Moreover, their Jinchūriki can't move, so their situation is very tragic.

Now that the bad news comes, it will be even more fatal to them. Once Iwagakure comes to support Konoha again, it would be better for Sunagakure to surrender directly.

53