Chapter 1 A Disastrous Breakup
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cheng Anya, female, 17 years old, 164cm in height, 48kg in weight, a beautiful woman, no character is also a character, a sophomore in high school.

She was wearing a light yellow shirt, washed-white jeans, and simple canvas shoes. She looked pure and beautiful, with big eyes, full of innocence.

Today is her boyfriend Wang Rui's birthday, and she wants to surprise him. The bag contained a pen she carefully selected, which was handmade by a famous brand. It is quite expensive. It took her two months of living expenses to buy them.

Wang Rui, a senior, is the man of the school and the dream lover of all the school girls.

As soon as she entered the house, she felt something was wrong. There were a pair of red crystal high-heeled shoes in front of the shoe cabinet, and red shawls, tops, short skirts, long stockings, men's shirts, trousers were scattered all over the floor...

Strange sounds came from the bedroom.

Reality show?

If it wasn't her boyfriend's home, Cheng Anya might be interested in watching the show from outside the door. The couple couldn't wait to do things as soon as they entered the door. The mess on the floor and the musk smell in the air made Cheng Anya know what happened, no matter how innocent she was.

 "Wang Rui, do you love me?" The female voice was seductive.

Chen Yingying? Her best friend? Uh... it must be hallucinations.

 "Of course I love you, Yingying, you are great..." She approached the bedroom step by step.

 "Say, me and Anya, who is better in bed?" Her voice was extraordinarily charming. Hey, hey, don't compare with me, wait a few years until I have practical experience, it's not too late for us to compete!

 "Of course it's you, Anya is too old-fashioned. We have been dating for a year. The most intimate thing is to hold hands. She is a wooden beauty. How can she compete with you, you are charming... Be quick..."

Damn, your mouth is so stinky that only a fool will kiss you. How fierce! This pose is too difficult, isn't it? Damn, how did this come out?

Cheng Anya admired herself a little, at this time she had the intention to study their posture.

 "An... Anya..." Wang Rui first found Cheng Anya, frowned, and quickly pulled the quilt to cover their bodies.

"Anya..." After Chen Yingying was ashamed, she stood up calmly and didn't care about being naked, with scratches on her body, which was extravagant and erotic.

She is really hot and has the capital to be a sl*t, Cheng Anya thought to herself.

Chen Yingying threw a set of clothes to Wang Rui at will, and she also put on Wang Rui's shirt.

Cheng Anya was very calm. Although her face was pale, her eyes were smiling, pure and sweet. My mother said that people should smile at all times, which is the best disguise.

"Anya, you saw it too, we're together, you quit!" Chen Yingying hooked Wang Rui's arm in a charming way, and demonstrated to Cheng Anya, with a lofty attitude and a pejorative tone. How can Anya's poor and sour appearance be worthy of the handsome and dazzling Wang Rui, and only Chen Yingying can be worthy of him.

 "Wang Rui, why?" If you want to cheat, don't cheat on me with my best friend. Besides, she has a bad reputation. She's a famous wh*re.

Wang Rui smiled coldly, shook his head, his young and handsome face was filled with disgust, and said arrogantly, "Anya, to tell you the truth, I pursued you because I made a bet with a few brothers. Why you're so difficult to chase? To be honest, look at you, with your ugly face and your rubbish clothes, are you worthy of me?" 

"So it's like this..." Cheng Anya nodded understandingly, she smiled sweetly, "How much did you bet on?"

"1000000!"

2