Chapter 18 “What Do You Think?”
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Ye Chen glanced that Wang Rui and Cheng Anya were hands in hands, and he narrowed his eyes slightly, his cold eyes were filled with anger. Anya quickly got rid of Wang Rui's hand and stood there calmly.
 
    Other secretaries were terrified, and Ye Chen's expression was terribly frightening.
 
    When Chen Yingying saw Ye Chen's eyes showed a faint green light, like a very hungry wolf seeing delicious food, putting on her best side, winking like a knife.
 
    "President, Mr. Wang is here!"
 
    "Mr. Wang, if you come to tease my secretary, please go back. And you, Cheng Anya, during work, please be more professional and don't get me in trouble!" Ye Chen entered the president's office with a sullen face.
 
    Cheng Anya shrugged. You're the one who likes flirting around, okay?
 
    Chen Yingying looked at Cheng Anya mockingly, stepped on her high heels, and went in haughtily.
 
    Boring woman!
 
    If Ye Chen could take a fancy to this kind of woman, she would have serious doubts about Ye Chen's taste.
 
    After brewing three cups of coffee, Anya sent them in, and was about to leave when Ye Chen's eyes darkened, and he said coldly, "Miss Cheng, listen in!"
 
    A perfect secretary is not allowed to question the orders of her superiors.
 
    "Yes, sir." Although Cheng Anya didn't understand his intentions, she still stood quietly by the side. This man was cold and ruthless, and unfathomable. She had better restrain herself, so as not to be killed by him.
 
    What did Ye Chen ask Cheng Anya to stay?
 
    Wang Rui couldn't guess their relationship at the moment. Not everyone can see through an unfathomable man like Ye Chen, and An Ya often wears a sweet smile, so he couldn't guess for sure either.
 
    Chen Yingying had been winking at Ye Chen, hoping that Ye Chen would notice her, but when she saw Cheng Anya staying behind, she looked jealousy.
 
 
    Ye Chen is a billionaire, handsome and invincible, powerful and tough. This kind of man is Chen Yingying's goal. If Ye Chen can pay attention to her, she is confident that she can win Ye Chen's heart. When the time comes, Cheng Anya must be kicked out. The woman walked out unsightly.
 
    Cheng Anya knew what she was thinking when she saw her jealous eyes, so she smiled.
 
    Wang's enterprise is a long-established department store in city A, on large scale. This year, affected by the financial crisis, Wang's enterprise was hit hard. Wang Rui lost a lot of money in the stock market. Ask MBS for capital investment, hoping to turn the tide.
 
    "Mr. Ye, we have a large number of stable manufacturers and loyal customers. The company has a lot of room for development. The Wang's capital turnover is only temporary. As long as Mr. Ye invests in us, I am confident that the Wang's operation will be back in normal. For you, this is a trivial matter, and there is no loss, right?" Wang Rui lobbied Ye Chen flatteringly.
 
    Ye Chen couldn't see any emotions in his deep eyes. While looking at Wang's performance this year and plans for the next year, his slender fingers tapped on the table in a leisurely manner. The noice made Wang Rui's heart beat violently. Swallowing his saliva, he looked at Ye Chen nervously.
 
    One word from him can decide Wang's life or death.
 
    "Mr. Ye, think about it. The Wang family really has a lot of advantages in the industry. If you have money, everyone can make money together." Chen Yingying said in a whimpering voice.
 
    The seductive voice made Cheng Anya's body tremble.
 
    "Miss Cheng, what do you think?" Ye Chen raised his head and asked Cheng Anya unexpectedly.
1