Chapter 19 Anya’s Counterattack
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Wang Rui's expectant eyes fell on Cheng Anya and looked at Cheng Anya with a hint that you must help me. 
 
    The corners of Chen Yingying's lips curled up in disdain, and she scolded Wang Rui in her heart for daring to ask Cheng Anya for help in front of her, wouldn't it be a shame to her?
 
    Ye Chen looked at the ugly appearance of the two indifferently, without saying a word.
 
    How many men does his secretary have relations with?
 
    Yang Zekun, Wang Rui...
 
    You can't judge a person by his appearance, he was talking about her, so he wanted to see what she would say?
 
    Cheng Anya lowered her eyebrows and said humbly, "President, I'm just a secretary. You're asking the wrong person for such a decision-making question. If the stock price fluctuates, I will be a sinner."
 
    Ye Chen squinted his eyes and glanced at Anya coldly. This little girl dared to imply that he was stupid.
 
    "For such a simple question, as my chief secretary, you can't offer any advice. Ms. Cheng, are you sure you are qualified for this job?" Ye Chen's tone was extremely indifferent.
 
    Chen Yingying could hear his displeasure, and she was secretly happy, wishing that Ye Chen would sweep Cheng Anya out of the MBS on the spot.
 
    "Since you insist on asking me, I can only be bold and take it as your reference." Cheng Anya said, "Wang's is an old-fashioned department store, and it does have many regular customers. The corporate image has always been very good, and it is traditional. It is Wang's advantage in the competition. But these years, Mr. Wang has often embezzled company funds to speculate in the stock market. It is too risky to be opportunistic, and I think that even if MBS invests in them, it will not be able to improve the current situation of the Wang family.
 
    Cheng Anya can bet that Ye Chen had already made his mind and deliberately pushed her out as a scapegoat.
 
   He's insidious.
 
    With such a boss, it's no wonder that his subordinates are all psychos.
 
    "Cheng Anya, you're talking nonsense, you're slandering me!" Wang Rui became furious, stood up from the sofa, and scolded Cheng Anya.
 
    Ye Chen gave a half smile. This little girl is so cute. Seeing her criticize Wang Rui as useless in a serious manner, she is so cute. He doesn't know how to scold her in my heart.
 
    "Mr. Ye, don't listen to Cheng Anya's nonsense. She is jealous that Wang Rui dumped her and chose me. She deliberately took revenge on Wang. Mr. Ye, don't listen to her. She is jealous of us." Chen Yingying glared at Cheng Anya with resentment in her eyes and turned to discharge Ye Chen pitifully, trying to save the defeat.
 
    If you didn't ask Ye Chen, she would have forgotten what Wang Rui and Chen Yingying looked like when they met in the office. 
 
    Jealous?
 
    Are you kidding?
 
    The two of you are covered by foolishness from top to bottom, from the inside to the outside, is there anything that is worthy of jealousy?
 
    Ye Chen raised his eyebrows, abandoned? Were they ever lovers? Ye Chen narrowed his eyes, and teased with a half-smile, "Miss Cheng, your love life is really colorful."
 
    Cheng Anya smiled and said, "Come on, your love life is much more colorful. As a subordinate, I must catch up on you."
 
    The corners of Ye Chen's eyes twitched, and there was a murderous gleam in his eyes staring at Cheng Anya, why could she say such vicious words with such a bright smile?
 
    She is as facially paralyzed, except for smiling, she still smiles, but the words she utters make people breathe fire, but she smiles so sweetly, and she is telling the truth, you don't even know where to get angry.
 
    "Mr. Wang, look, even my secretary knows that the money will never come back. We can only look forward to our next cooperation. Miss Cheng, help me walk them out."
 
    Wang Rui and Chen Yingying were unwilling to go. Ye Chen's cold light swept away, and the whole space was filled with a terrifying force, which made people's nerves tense up instantly. 
 
    He just sat so quietly, his handsome face was elegant and indifferent, his eyes were cold, and he didn't say a word. This kind of domineering that belonged to the king made everyone feel oppressed.
 
    Cheng Anya, who is so calm, can feel that this pervert is really terrifying!
 
    This man is so powerful that it is frightening.
 
    He has such a handsome face, if he smiles more, he will be more attractive. Maybe she will run to him with her son in a crazy move.
 
    "Mr. Wang, Miss Chen, please!" Cheng Anya politely invited them out.
 
    "Anya, I'm so disappointed in you!" Wang Rui glared at her angrily, as if it was a heinous thing that she didn't speak up for him just now.
 
    What did she see in him back then? 
 
    At noon, rest for an hour.
 
    "Anya, let's go to lunch!"
 
    "I'm not going. You guys go. I've brought a lunch box." Cheng Anya raised the bento in her hand with a happy expression on her face. The love lunch box made by her son was even more delicious than a five-star hotel.
 
    "Really, your boyfriend makes lunch for you every day. You are so lucky, you deliberately made us jealous."
 
    "Okay, I'm hungry, let's eat!"
 
    Cheng Anya waved goodbye to them, and then took out the bento made by Ningning.
 
    "Your boyfriend makes you lunch?" A cold voice floated out, Cheng Anya's back felt a chill, and her heart beat violently, can this pervert stop being so elusive? Scary to death.
1