Chapter 20 The Lunch Box
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Cheng Anya smiled and replied, "Mr. Ye, it's about my private life, so I won't answer."
 
    Ye Chen circled his hands in front of his chest, and scanned her face twice with deep eyes, then slowly moved down and landed on the bento. What Ningning made today was chicken wings, and the two chicken wings beautifully formed a heart.
 
    Stir-fried asparagus with meat, the color is very green, sprinkled with a little red pepper, and a small red cherry tomato is placed in the middle of the love chicken wings as a decoration.
 
    It seems that it is indeed a love lunch box!
 
    Ye Chen raised a half smile, his eyes were evil, and he looked at Cheng Anya playfully, Cheng Anya followed his gaze, her face flushed rarely, and her heart was beating so hard.
    
    This pervert must have misunderstood!
 
    "Is the food in the company restaurant not good?"
 
    "I'm used to his cooking."
 
    "His cooking?" Ye Chen frowned, and narrowed his eyes deeply, his tone could not be heard, but there was a bit of teasing tone in it, "A guy made this for you?"
 
    Cheng Anya coughed twice, nodded. She looked at the food, and smelled the food, salivating. You are not hungry, but I am very hungry!
 
    Ye Chen smiled even colder, hum, Yang Zekun will cook for this woman? It's a miracle, what kind of love is being shown, are you afraid that people won't know that you are very close?
 
    "It looks delicious." Ye Chen said lightly.
 
    Cheng Anya's lips twitched fiercely, what did he mean? Not everyone could guess what Ye Chen was thinking, Cheng Anya was still thinking about why he said this.
 
    Ye Chen has already proved his words with actions. He took the lunch box gracefully, and as soon as the fork dropped, the chicken wings went into his mouth.
 
    For the first bite, he tried asparagus. It was delicious. This lunch box was made to a high standard. Although it is a home-cooked dish, it tasted delicious.
 
    Cheng Anya was dumbfounded, it took her a long time to realize it, shit! Damn, how could he dare to grab my bento?
 
    "Sir, what are you doing?"
 
    "Having lunch!"
 
    "That's my lunch."
 
    "I'm hungry!" It's delicious, Yang Zekun's cooking is really good. The man is so perfect.
 
    Ye Chen was eating, and found that Cheng Anya's eyes were staring at him with fire, that expression seemed to swallow him, he paused, raised his eyebrows, and took another bite of the chicken wing.
 
    Standing up gracefully, he walked into his office with the lunch box in his hand, and flamboyantly left Cheng Anya outside.
1