Chapter21 Anger, Bitterness, Hostility… Oh, It’s Jealousy.
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Cheng Anya stared at his office, took a deep breath, and clenched her fists. He not only stole her lunch, but don't want to eat under her watch.
 
    Damn, I've seen shameless people, but I've never seen such shameless people.
 
    Just as she was about to rush in, Ye Chen stepped out of his office with the bento, and threw her a red pack.
 
    Cheng Anya subconsciously reached out to catch it.
 
   Instant noodles?
 
   Perverted Ye, you are so rich, how can you eat this?
 
    "Miss Cheng, go eat instant noodles!" Ye Chen said calmly, the voice was heard in Cheng Anya's ears, she wished she could choke him to death.
 
    That look seemed to be saying, this pack of instant noodles was granted to you.
 
    "Mr. Ye, you stole my lunch box."
 
    "As a qualified secretary, you must consider your boss's health." Ye Chen began to eat the second chicken wing, making Cheng Anya's mouth water.
 
    "A normal boss won't steal lunch from his subordinates." Cheng Anya smiled, wishing to kill him in her heart.
 
    "Hey, don't you know I'm not normal?" Ye Chen counterattacked calmly, raised his eyebrows, his eyes were evil, and the corners of his lips curled into a strange arc, "I have a history of mental illness, should I show you my diagnosis? "
 
    Cheng Anya was choked up by Ye Chen.
 
    Damn, one day, I will trample you to death!
 
    After all, he is the boss, so she had to bow her head, Cheng Anya turned around and left, instant noodle it is.
 
    "Miss Cheng, look at the before use date, it should not have expired."
 
    Cheng Anya paused. He definitely did it on purpose, on purpose!
 
    Cheng Anya held the pack and gradually calmed down.
 
    Ye Chen shows no guilt. The lunch is delicious, he's full and satisfied, he hasn't eaten such delicious home-cooked food for a long time.
 
    How long has it been?
 
    It's been so long that he doesn't remember it.
 
    This afternoon, Ye Chen seems depressed and uptight. If the usual Ye Chen was elegant and cold, then today's Ye Chen was gloomy and cold.
 
    Cheng Anya was scolded several times by him for no reason. The atmosphere in the whole secretary's office was as cold as winter, and everyone was in danger. Anyone who was called in by him would be yelled out.
 
    Ye Chen was very irritable, Cheng Anya could tell.
 
    When he was about to get off work, Ye Chen asked Cheng Anya to make him a cup of coffee, and when it was brought in, Ye Chen stood in front of the window, his slender and tall figure exuding a menacing coercion.
 
    It was dusk, the setting sun was very warm, and the whole office was filled with a warm atmosphere.
 
    Cheng Anya lightly put down the coffee and reminded her. 
 
    "Miss Cheng, clear my evening schedule." Ye Chen didn't turn around, his voice was slightly hoarse, and in the CEO's office filled with afterglow, this voice revealed a deep sadness.
 
    "Yes!"
 
    Slowly leaving the office, when the door was closed, Cheng Anya couldn't help but look at him again.
 
    This man has a powerful charm, he can't help but attract people's attention, he is elegant, he is cold, he is ruthless...
 
    He checks every box of a womanizer.
 
    In her opinion, Ye Chen is always very strong, so strong that he is almost omnipotent.
 
    But today, Ye Chen is filled with sadness, mixed with the sadness of longing. He seems to be missing someone, and the warmth of the evening seems to have nothing to do with him.
 
    She can't integrate into his thoughts and sorrows.
 
    Cheng Anya felt a slight pain in her heart. The stronger a person is, the more he hides all his weaknesses. He cannot cry or show weakness. In fact, such a person has a place in his heart...
 
    More fragile and soft than anyone else.
 
 
1