Chapter 23 The Family Scandal
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Ye Chen looked at the night scene from the window. His delicate face was rendered with a sense of loneliness and desolation.
 
    "Chen... what's the matter with you?" Yun Ruoxi is a woman who knows the general situation, her bitterness and jealousy are only fleeting, but in front of Ye Chen, she is always gentle and considerate.
 
    "I met my dad today." Ye Chen's deep voice revealed cold hatred.
 
    Yun Ruoxi hugged him tenderly from behind, she could guess that for so many years, every time he saw his father, his emotions would always get out of control.
 
    "It's okay, it's okay!" Her gentle voice brushed Ye Chen's heart, and his tense muscles slowly relaxed.
 
    Yun Ruoxi only knew that Ye Chen was an illegitimate child, and his mother was a dancer who raised him alone for ten years. He returned to Ye's family when he was ten years old.
 
    His father planned to marry his mother as his third wife. But on the third day after they returned to Ye's house, something happened.
 
    Ye Yukun, the eldest young master of the Ye family, was stabbed to death on Mr. Ye's bed. When he died, his clothes were disheveled, and the suspect was Ye Chen's mother.
 
    When her mother was taken away by the police, she suddenly came off and rushed to a driving truck. She was killed on the spot.
 
    The truth of Ye Yukun's murder also became an unsolved case along with the death of Ye Chen's mother, and it ended up nothing definite.
 
    Naturally, Ye Chen would not tell her about these things.
 
    At that time, rumors about this wealthy family were widely spread. A woman served father and son together. This is definitely a scandal.
 
    Mr. Ye used his connections to suppress the scandal. In just ten days, he married his current wife.
 
    This turmoil gradually disappeared. But Ye Chen suffered because he was there at the scene of the murder and witnessed his mother being taken away, rushed to the truck and killed.
 
    Because of this incident, Ye Chen hadn't spoken for three years and suffered from serious mental illness.
 
    Yun Ruoxi has been with him for several years and has never heard him mention anyone in the Ye family, nor his mother. In Ye Chen's world, it seems that he has always been himself.
 
    Always be alone.
1