Chapter 24 Have You Ever Loved Someone?
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    "Chen, have you ever loved someone? I mean, truly loved." Yun Ruoxi asked softly, placing one hand on his chest. Who did you put in your heart?
 
    "I love you!" Ye Chen glanced at the hand on his chest and said lightly.
 
    Love. What is that?
 
    For him, love is too extravagant.
 
    All those who loved him will eventually leave him, so Ye Chen learned from a very young age that he should not love anyone.
 
    Anyway, what's the use of love if you have to separate from the one you love in the end?
 
    If you don't love, you won't be sad when you leave, you won't cry, you won't close yourself like a fool, and you won't lose the courage to live.
 
    He had enough of the pain of loss.
 
    Mother, sister... and... who else? He couldn't remember clearly, he always felt that there was someone else, but he couldn't remember her face, but Ye Chen knew that they had all left him.
 
    No one is there with him.
 
    If he forgets the loneliness and emptiness in the middle of the night, Ye Chen feels that there is nothing wrong with living like this, and he doesn't want to suffer another loss.
 
    Yun Ruoxi smiled. She was full of happiness and satisfaction, "Anyway, I am very happy that you let me stay by your side for so many years."
 
    Ye Chen doesn't love anyone, she knows it.
 
    Although it was rumored outside that she was his beloved woman with deep affection.
 
    However, which man who loves his girlfriend will keep fooling around with other women? This made her feel so embarrassed.
 
    Yun Ruoxi knew that Ye Chen was just lonely...
 
   He lacks a sense of security.
 
    It must be ridiculous to say that, Ye Chen, who is invincible in the business field, would feel insecure.
 
    It must be a fantasy, but Yun Ruoxi knows that Ye Chen really lacks a sense of security because he has closed himself for three years and suffered from serious mental illness. He is indifferent to the whole world.
 
    However, occasionally she felt that he was waiting for someone.
 
    He often looks into her eyes in a daze, he never kisses her, but he often kisses her eyes tenderly.
 
    Only at that moment did Yun Ruoxi feel that she was being cared for.
 
    A woman's intuition has always been very accurate. She knows that in fact, everyone for him is just a substitute for someone else. She has been investigating this matter for so many years, but she doesn't know who this person is.
 
    Who is the one he has been missing that much?
1