Chapter 25 Father and Son Talked for the First Time
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    "Ruoxi, if one day I get married, I will definitely marry you!" Ye Chen promised without hesitation.
 
    Yun Ruoxi nodded and smiled, that's enough, isn't it?
 
    Ye Chen's lips are his forbidden zone. It's just like he reserved his kiss, especially for someone. But at least, Ye Chen is willing to marry her, that's enough.
 
    Isn't it?
 
    "Thanks." Yun Ruoxi smiled softly, Ye Chen suddenly became a little upset. His emotions were tense and out of control, which made him a little tired when facing Yun Ruoxi's tenderness.
 
    He picked up the tie on the ground, tied it on and said, "I need to get going, good night!"
 
    Before Yun Ruoxi could speak, he opened the door and left.
 
    A silver Rolls-Royce is running in the street, and the lights of the underground tunnel are dimmed and brightened.
 
    Suddenly stepping on the brakes, the wheels made a screeching sound on the street, Ye Chen slapped the steering wheel. The dim yellow lights on the side of the street cast a thin light on his handsome face.
 
    Raising his eyes suddenly, his delicate, sculpture-like face was filled with evil spirits, and his whole body was stained with an evil color in the night, and he took out his mobile phone.
 
    Without hesitation, he dialed.
 
    In Cheng Anya's apartment, the phone rang. Cheng Anya was taking a shower, and she called Ningning to pick it up.
 
    Ningning looked at the caller ID. Oh, it's pervert Ye?
 
    "Miss Cheng, I'm at the central square. Come here ASAP!" He ordered.
 
    Ningning's lips curled into a bright smile, could it be Ye Chen?
 
    "Are you dumb?" Hearing her silence for a long time, Ye Chen mocked impatiently.
 
    My father doesn't seem to have a good temper, no wonder Mommy always looks ravaged and decadent every time she comes back.
 
    "Who are you?" Hearing his voice for the first time and talking to him, Ningning felt very happy.
 
    He sounds exciting and is like a child who is trying hard to be praised.
 
    Ye Chen was startled by the voice of a child, glanced at the phone, and frowned, "Who are you?"
 
    "My name is Cheng Ningyuan!" Ningning said with a smile.
 
    The immature voice was like a gust of spring wind blowing, like spring rain falling in the dry desert, Ye Chen's irritable mood immediately disappeared.
 
    "Let your sister answer the phone." Knowing that he is a child, Ye Chen's tone softened. His surname was Cheng, and Cheng Anya was still very young. Ye Chen naturally thought that this was her younger brother.
 
    He couldn't help thinking, look, this child is so polite, and his voice is so pleasing. Who can tell Anya and he have the same mother?
 
    "Sister?" Ningning raised his voice and chuckled. Well, he doesn't correct him.
 
    Ningning is a very cunning child with a mature mind and a strong personality. The person he loves the most is Cheng Anya. He will not do what Cheng Anya does not want to happen.
 
    Even he has too much curiosity about his biological father.
 
    The bathroom door opened, Ningning tole him, "Wait a minute!"
 
    "Baby, who is it?" Cheng Anya asked while wiping her hair.
 
    "His surname is Ye."
 
    Cheng Anya paused, dropped the towel on the floor, and was stunned. A picture of Ye Chen strangling her neck and trying to kill her suddenly appeared in her mind.
 
    She was taken aback, rushed over to grab the phone, and looked at Ningning in panic.
 
    Ningning smiled, shrugged his shoulders, picked up the towel, and helped her dry her hair.
 
    Cheng Anya was uneasy, and her heart was pounding like a deer. Because of her nervousness, Cheng Anya's voice trembled a little, "Ye...Mr. Ye, is there something wrong?"
 
    "Central Square, now!"
 
    "Just now... wait, it's already 10 pm."
 
    "A competent secretary should be on call at any time."
 
    After Ye Chen finished speaking, he hung up the phone decisively. Cheng Anya's heart was on fire. Dammit, I might as well quit.
 
    "Mommy, calm down!"
 
    "Ningning, what did you say to him?" Cheng Anya asked with an uneasy tone.
 
    "Mommy, he asked me to let my sister answer the phone. I just wanted to tell him that you are my mom, but you came out." Ningning's gentle voice was comforting.
 
    That's good, Cheng Anya felt so relieved.
1