Chapter 26 Just A Dream
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    When Cheng Anya arrived at the central square, she saw Ye Chen's silver Rolls-Royce. It was almost 11 pm, shopping malls were all closed, and there were almost no people walking in the square.
 
    Ye Chen sat on the hood of his car with a very arrogant posture. He lit a cigar, and the faint smoke enveloped him in a layer of haze.
 
    He seemed so evil, what kind of hooligan is he playing here?
 
    "Mr. Ye, it's so late, what do you need me to do?" Cheng Anya asked with a smile, Ye Chen tilted his head and looked at her charmingly.
 
    Cheng Anya felt like there were butterflies in her stomach and the air turned so hot. In this particular atmosphere, it seemed that some emotions suppressed by pride and reason were about to move.
 
    This demon could be really seductive sometimes, Cheng Anya thought.
 
    Ye Chen stood up, threw away the cigarette butt, opened the car door, tilted his head, and ordered, "Get in!"
 
    Cheng Anya wanted to know where she was going, but seeing Ye Chen's expression, she hesitated for a second, and obediently got into the car.
 
    This man is unpredictable, so it's better for her not to provoke him.
 
    Ye Chen got into the car and stared at her. Cheng Anya was sitting upright, squeezing a smile. Ye Chen leaned over quickly.
 
    "What are you doing?" Cheng Anya tensed up.
 
    Ye Chen didn't speak, and stretched out his hand to pull on the seat belt to help her put it on.
 
    A pure masculine scent came over her face, with a light smell of perfume. As Ye Chen's chief secretary, Cheng Anya was processing the information about all the women he was dating.
 
    She knows exactly what they like and what they used.
 
    This perfume is Yun Ruoxi's favorite, fresh and elegant, with a special scent.
 
    Cheng Anya twitched her brows slightly, pursed her lips, and turned her face away slightly. Her signature smile was a little stiff.
 
    He just left from Yun Ruoxi?
 
    A sourness surged in her heart. She clearly knew that this man was promiscuous.
 
    He's sleeping around and has a long-time girlfriend.
 
    At the time, Cheng Anya lost her pride and self-esteem during the day.
 
    It seemed that the emotions that were too real came out so easily.
 
    At night, the darkest side of people is exposed, because the night is dark enough to cover up ugliness without worrying about being exposed.
 
    Seven years ago, they just had a one-night stand. Back then, they barely knew each other. What Cheng Anya knew of Ye Chen was that he was like a beast.
 
    In the past 7 years, she didn't necessarily think about him that much, just looking at Ningning's face, and occasionally wondered where the beast was.
 
    What is love at first sight?
 
    That's a fairy tale.
 
    It does not exist in the cruel reality of life. For Cheng Anya, it is impossible to fall in love at first sight.
 
    She really got to know Ye Chen 7 years later, when he was his secretary.
 
    She seemed... a little bit moved.
 
    But it's just a fling. She has always been rational, since she was a child, except for the night at the bar, Cheng Anya has never done anything unexpected in her life.
 
    Ye Chen's promiscuity failed her.
 
    Cheng Anya must be the only one.
 
    Perhaps every woman wants to be the only one and change the lifestyle of a playboy.
 
    In Cheng Anya's view, this is just a dream.
 
    Raising Ningning alone for seven years, she turned into a strong and self-assertive woman. Even seven years ago, she never had such a stupid idea.
 
 
0