Chapter 27 The Bar Where They Met
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    The two fell silent.
 
    This is the first time Cheng Anya has had such close contact with Ye Chen. This man's facial features are very delicate.
 
    Ye Chen looked more handsome up close, every part of his facial features was as perfect as a sculpture.
 
    All right!
 
    She has to admit that she has never been resistant to good-looking guys.
 
    Sitting next to Ye Chen, she felt a little stressed and nervous.
 
    After all, this man had a very intense one-night stand with her.
 
    And the two gave birth to a genius named Cheng Ningyuan.
 
    She still clearly remembered, when she said, 10 million, I'll buy you for one night, Ye Chen looked like he could make Death terrified.
 
    Well, there are so many women around him, with better figures and sweeter personalities than her.
 
    It's normal for him not to remember her.
 
    It's just that giving him 100 yuan after the sex. It was definitely an unforgettable shame for a proud person like Ye Chen.
 
    He hugged her all night. She hadn't had plastic surgery or changed in the past 7 years, so he just forgot her completely for no reason? That's
 
    Cheng Anya was indeed unpredictable, why did he act so calmly?
 
    "Mr. Ye, can I ask you a question?"
 
    "Say it!"
 
    Cheng Anya was a bit terrified by his tone. She finally got the nerve up and asked, "Have you ever been dumped by a woman?"
 
    As soon as Ye Chen stepped on the brakes, Cheng Anya suddenly rushed forward and bounced off the seat belt, and hit back hard.
 
    Seeing a few shining English letters, Cheng Anya turned her head to look at Ye Chen in horror as if struck by lightning...
 
    It's...The bar where they met?
1