Chapter 28 Back to the Bar
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Ye Chen leaned over, with piercing eyes, and forced Cheng Anya into a small space.
 
    Ye Chen's breath was pouring on Cheng Anya's face. She felt like there were butterflies in her stomach.
 
    "What did you say?" He asked.
 
    Cheng Anya shrunk her body. Ye Chen was very close to her.
 
    Cheng Anya, who was always calm, was flustered, her heart was beating violently, and she looked at him in astonishment.
 
    "I just wanted to have some small chats."
 
    Her whole body was stiff. Cheng Anya's face became hot, and she turned her head away uneasily.
 
    She doesn't like to feel threatened.
 
    He is so close. Her heart was pounding so hard. It was like being out of control.
 
    Cheng Anya had a faint cool fragrance, her face was flushed red, and her lips were pink and tender. From such a close distance, Ye Chen could clearly hear her heartbeat.
 
    His throat tightened, his eyes dimmed, and those fresh red lips made him want to kiss her.
 
    He tried to keep himself. His Adam's apple moved up as he swallowed. That made Cheng Anya's heartbeat suddenly accelerate.
 
    "Miss Cheng, your heart is beating so fast, why? Are you falling in love with me?" Ye Chen's finger slid across her cheek gently... 
 
    Ye Chen is a master of flirting. Anya is just a rookie.
 
   But this does not mean that she will fall for him. When Cheng Anya heard this, she pushed him away, and put on her signature smile, "Mr. Ye, do you use the organ of your lower body to think? So what if my heart beats fast? Even Crayon Shin-chan can make my heartbeat accelerate."
 
    The implication is that Mr. Ye and Crayon Shin-chan are on the same level.
 
    She thought Ye Chen would burst into anger, but he just grabbed her chin and asked, "Who is Crayon Shin-chan?"
 
    Are you too outdated? You don't even know about Crayon Shin-chan?
 
    Ye Chen looked very angry. Damn it, how many men does she have?
 
    Yang Zekun, Wang Rui, and now Crayon Shinchan.
 
    All of Cheng Anya's thoughts were overwhelmed by the bar in front of her. She would never forget that seven years ago, it was here that they met and did such crazy things.
 
    "Mr. Ye, it's so late, why did you bring me to a bar?" Cheng Anya asked nervously. The scenes from seven years ago were flashing back to her head like a movie in slow motion.
 
    Cheng Anya was surprised to find that she remembered all the details of what happened between the two at that night.
 
    Her recklessness, his coldness, her insolence, his pride...
 
    They are obviously people from two worlds, but they had sparks that night. Cheng Anya was so nervous, and her palms were sweating.
 
    She couldn't figure out Ye Chen's thoughts at all. 
 
    What does he want?
 
    Did he recognize her?
 
    Ye Chen saw her blushing. She was once before Claus's secretary. What kind of bars haven't she gone to?
 
    "Drink!" Ye Chen dropped the word coldly and entered the bar. Cheng Anya was astonished, but her nerves were no longer so tense.
 
    Knowing that Ye Chen didn't recognize her, Cheng Anya calmed down a bit. Ye Chen is very impetuous today, why?
 
    Although most of the time he was silent, Cheng Anya could tell that he was in a very bad mood.
 
    Cheng Anya pursed her lips and walked into the bar that she fled in a panic seven years ago.
 
    In the ambiguous and blurred light, on the stage, the hot dancer made the men in the audience scream and excited. They twirled like snakes.
 
    This is a bar with extremely high-end and luxurious decorations. Cheng Anya noticed that almost all the people who came here are famous people.
 
    This is a top-class private bar, she couldn't help but think, how did she get in here 7 years ago?
 
    "Anya? Why are you here?" Cheng Anya was about to find Ye Chen when she was suddenly stopped.
 
    Senior?
1