Chapter 29 Tit for Tat
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Cheng Anya froze. Yang Zekun was wearing a very formal suit, standing there straight.
 
    The guests here are mostly the elite who are too stressed out during the day. At night, they tore off the masks of the social elites and vented their excess pressure here.
 
    "Senior, I was here with someone so that he can toss up his trouble, how about you?" Cheng Anya secretly prayed that Yang Zekun would not run into Ye Chen.
 
    She suddenly knew why Yang Zekun would ask her if she knew Ye Chen that day out of nowhere.
 
    "I'm here for business." He answered. A drunken man ran over staggeringly, almost bumping into Cheng Anya. Yang Zekun grabbed her waist and turned around nimbly, avoiding the collision.
 
    "Be careful!"
 
    They bumped into each other, sticking to each other tightly.  He felt her soft body. Cheng Anya was still in shock, and the faint smell of cologne came over her face, blending with the smell of alcohol.
 
    This is smell of Yang Zekun.
 
    Ye Chen saw all of this. He raised his head and poured himself a glass of wine fiercely.
 
    He felt angry. Damn Cheng Anya!
 
    If he had known this would happen, he would not have asked her to come with him.
 
    Ye Chen asked Cheng Anya to come out to drink with him, and it was purely on a whim.
 
    "Mr. Yang, nice to meet you!" Ye Chen greeted.
 
    Cheng Anya trembled like getting an electric shock. She immediately got out of Yang Zekun's arms, her heart was beating violently. Her wish didn't come true.
 
    "Ye Chen, nice to meet you." Yang Zekun stretched out his hand, and greeted Ye Chen gracefully.
 
    Two pairs of powerful hands were tightly held together.
 
    Cheng Anya suddenly felt a cold current running down her spine.
 
    The eyes of the two are competing, the noisy background sound has gone away, and the air is filled with the tension of a hot confrontation between the two.
 
    Ye, Yang, Tang, and Lin are the four leading families of City A.
 
    Even if they became famous all over the City A, they might not necessarily have crossed paths with each other.
 
    Just like Ye Chen and Yang Zekun, the two have been fighting to the death in the business field over the past two years. Although it is not the first time they meet, it is the first time that they shake hands formally and know each other!
 
    Yang Zekun, the CEO of Yaohua Group, is a modest gentleman and is the most ideal dream lover of upper-class ladies.
 
    Although he and Ye Chen are two different types of men, they are equally capable, courageous, and charming, and they are evenly matched.
 
    There is a saying in the upper class.
 
    Women all wanted to marry their daughters to Yang Zekun and marry Ye Chen by themselves.
 
    "We all heard Beigang's infrastructure bidding is all yours. MBS lost fair and square." Ye Chen smiled.
 
    "Come on. You gave up Beigang because you had your eyes on the Repulse Bay project. Thanks to your mercy."
 
    "You're too modest."
 
    With smiles on their faces, the two men talked about the two major projects that have been fighting to the death in City A in the past three months. They made the stock market crash and many companies go bankrupt.
 
    From the very beginning, these two major projects have been contested by MBS and Yaohua. The two sides did not hesitate to spend a lot of money to dismantle each other.
 
    Even Cheng Anya could feel the thrill of it. She knows that they are nemesis in the business field.
    
    But they just smiled at each other, like nothing ever happened.
1