Chapter 30 A Hidden War
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    "I heard that Ye Chen has an omnipotent secretary. I wonder who it is. It turns out to be Anya. Congratulations. I have been trying to recruit her for so long but I have not succeeded." Zekun said.
 
    Cheng Anya felt a little guilty.
 
    The corner of Ye Chen's lips twitched, "So Mr. Yang doesn't know she was going to work for me?"
 
    Yang Zekun smiled warmly, "Yes, Anya has always refused to come to Yaohua because of our relationship. I lost a very capable staff."
 
    This sentence was very vague, but it sounds extremely harsh to Ye Chen. He was obviously telling Ye Chen that Cheng Anya didn't want to bring personal matters to her work, so she refused to go to Yaohua.
 
    He is the reason that Cheng Anya chose MBS.
 
    "Miss Cheng is indeed a good secretary. She can provide the best services in terms of both private and public matters." Ye Chen smiled, looking at Anya.
 
     Private matters? Services?
 
    That's Ye Chen's counterattack.
 
    Yang Zekun's warm eyes remained the same, without any change, as if Ye Chen just said that the weather is fine today.
 
    It's just the slightly tightened hands, revealing his forbearance at the moment.
 
    Damn, Ye Chen, can you be more evil?
 
    It sounds like Anya has an affair with Ye Chen!
 
    The contest between successful men is always invisible, every move is hidden.
 
    Ye San succeeded in counterattacking, and he was in a surprisingly good mood, the corners of his lips turned up slightly, "Mr. Yang, how about a drink?"
 
    "Good!"
 
    Both of them put their hands on Cheng Anya's shoulders at the same time.
 
    Yang Zekun was showing his possessiveness with one movement at this moment. When Ye Chen looked at him, he put his arms around Cheng Anya's waist, and walked towards the bar.
 
    Ye Chen looked at their backs, his eyes darkened.
 
    Cheng Anya felt wired. What the hell is Zekun doing?
1