Chapter 31 Declaration of War
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    This is Cheng Anya's most frightening social gathering in the past few months.
 
    As the chief secretary of Cross and Ye Chen, Cheng Anya can handle socializing easily, but this time she didn't know what to do.
 
    Yang Zekun and Ye Chen really seemed to be competing for something. It was not her illusion, Cheng Anya thought carefully, the two had no personal grievances before.
 
   
    The tension between these two was very intense, and Cheng Anya really wanted to leave.
 
    She had no idea why Ye Chen asked her out tonight?
 
    Drink with him?
 
    A bottle of brandy worth over ¥10,000 here. Only these two rich guys can drink them as they wouldn't cost a penny.
 
    "Mr. Yang and Ms. Cheng seem to have a good relationship." Ye Chen said jokingly.
 
    Cheng Anya pursed her lips, wondering when Ye Xingbao would care about her personal life.
 
    Yang Zekun replied, "Yes, it's been seven years!"
 
    Another vague answer.
 
    Ye Chen silently took a sip of his brandy, maintaining a very elegant demeanor, noble and handsome enough to make thousands of girls scream. 
 
    Seven years. He was just showing off.
 
    Cheng Anya went to the bathroom. After she was gone, the two men who had been pretending to be friendly all night completely tore off their disguise.
 
    Yang Zekun said with an indifferent tone, "Ye Chen, if you dare to mess with Anya, I will make you regret it!"
 
    Ye Chen sneered, "Are you threatening me? Yang Zekun, I, Ye Chen, can beat you to death with one finger. If you have the nerve, bring it on."
 
    "What a cocky guy!" Yang Zekun glanced at him indifferently, "I'm afraid you won't be able to take it!"
 
    "I'm afraid you can't afford to lose!"
 
   The two didn't hide their hostility at all without Anya's presence.
 
    When Cheng Anya came back, the two had already toasted, smiled, raised their heads, and drank it down!
 
    The three of them left the bar, and Cheng Anya was in a dilemma again.
 
    "I'll drive you back!" Ye Chen and Yang Zekun said simultaneously, they looked at each other, and then stared at Cheng Anya.
 
    Ye Chen's coldness, Yang Zekun's gentleness, both have undeniable toughness.
 
    Yang Zekun said, "Ye Chen, I won't bother you with such trivial matters. What do you think, Anya?"
 
    Yang Zekun murmured something next to her ear, and his breath rushed behind her ear. From outsiders' perspective, it seemed that Yang Zekun was kissing her earlobe, and they seemd extremely intimate.
 
    Cheng Anya was like struck by lightning, her whole body was stiff. She was like a child who did something wrong, completely at a loss...
 
    What did he say?
 
    What does he mean?
 
    "Mr. Ye, it's late. I don't want to trouble you. I'll ask Zekun to drive me back." Cheng Anya tried her best to calm down, turned her eyes away, and got into Yang Zekun's car without looking into Ye Chen's eyes.
 
    The black Lamborghini flew away, and Ye Chen in the dark night clenched his fists and kicked the car hard to vent his anger.
 
    All the way in silence, Cheng Anya, who knew that Yang Zekun had seen the clue, was very nervous. Her heart was pounding.
 
    At this moment, she couldn't help resenting that Ye Chen's genes were too strong that Ningning looked exactly like him. He is just like a small version of Ye Chen.
 
    Did Zekun know it years ago?
 
    Why hasn't he mentioned it?
 
    The car was parked under Cheng Anya's apartment, Cheng Anya really wanted to escape from this embarrassing atmosphere quickly, but how could Yang Zekun let her go.
 
    "Ningning is Ye Chen's son, right?" It sounds more like a statement rather than a question.
1