Frightening Otherworlders
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We all stared at Likus terrified out of our minds. What the heck happened, what was that, why is Likus arm missing. Likus came down on Kinus with a force i had never seen before, i doubt anybody could've directly blocked that strike let alone injure Likus back. Even if Kinis counter attacked he should have only repelled his attack or maybe end off in a stale mate. Surely Kinis is injured as well? I turn around and look towards Kinis direction. I see him standing there, eyes fierce, clothes and hair a little worse for wear but other than that completely fine. That can't be, my eyesight must've gone bad, or maybe he has internal injuries. Theres just no way his strength could measure up to that of Likus! There's just no way! It must be a trick another one of his illusions.

"Hahahaha great, good, this is fun, it would be boring if you died with just that. I gotta admit that mutt body of yours is indeed a little strong, but not anything i haven't seen. Like i said before get ready for a slow and excruciating death. But fear not, it is your honor to die by my hands"

Everyone looked absolutely horrified, what kind of a monster was he. If Likus falls theres no way any of us can stand up to him. Right at that moment a grunting sound came out of Likus, and something that looked like steam was coming out of Likus's severed arm. I couldn't take my eyes off it, i knew something crazy was about to happen. And i wasn't disappointed, as soon as that thought flashed through my mind, out of Likus wounded arm stub, a small tiny appendage popped out. Next thing we knew, the small apendage blew up in size like someone was blowing air into it, silver red blood splurtting all over. Muscles then came,and finally, skin and fur. From beginning to end the whole process only took about thirty seconds, the end result a fully grown fully functional arm just as good as the one before. Nobody new what to say everyone was speechless, this was Potestera land of the powerful, many of us had seen spectacular scenes before, but instant regeneration in that fashion must definitely be in the top 10 for most of us, it was for me. Man oh man, Kinis was right, i really am a maggot under the dirt. What else does this world hold for me. What other amazing abilities do other people have. How can i even compare, Likus was supposed to be washed out and retired, does that mean most other Rankers are more likely on Kinis's level. Is everyone else a crazy, unfathomable, terrifying powerhouse just like him. No that can't be, not all Rankers are Otherworlders, those should only be as numerous as the fingers in your hand. Still this is only a B rank battle, even if all B rank Rankers are at Likus's level what are my chances to even reach that realm. I mean how the f**k can i compete with instant regeneration. All of a sudden Kinis spoke with an ecstatic voice.

"Wonderful! Wonderful! This day is full of surprises. Yes keep on struggling, fight for your life, lets keep on accumulating the stench of war and destruction. I need a good stretch before i rip Recondos to shreds hahahaha!"

Likus just stared at him without any response only a small indignant snort. But as soon as he recovered he wasted no time and stretched out his newly formed arm and did a hand gesture towards Kinis's direction. Again what happened next almost blew our eyes out of our sockets. Something i had failed to notice before, was Likus severed motionless arm lying near Kinis. But as soon as Likus stretched out his arm, the impossible happened, the arm started moving and not only that it flew straight at Kinis, claws stretched out. Even Kinis was momentarily caught off guard and was nicked in the face before he managed to dodge. This fight was definitely not over yet. All of a sudden hope once again returned to the caravan, Kinis was not as untouchable as he said he was! He bleeds!

"YOU MOGREL!!!YOU DARE SPILL MY BLOOD!!!"

Kinis terrifying shout shook us from our moment of joy. What he did next only further raised the bar in comparison with everything that had happened so far.

0