22. Good Thing
128 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vera 4 Police Station!

Johnny still hasn't come home. Assisted by two assistants, he read one by one the stacks of documents that had just arrived.

They contain a list of people who were in the museum and around the flyover at the time of the theft.

"Eh!" After reading more than half of the documents, Jhonny was surprised to find a familiar figure.

His two assistants subconsciously shifted their gazes to the document he was reading at the sound of his voice. They were immediately surprised as well, one of them said, "isn't this the new captain?"

"It really is him," answered another assistant, turning over the document in his hand to look at the next document.

When he saw the name and photo on the document, his eyes widened. "In here also."

Johnny took the document after glancing at it for a moment. He looked it up and down, causing his eyes to narrow.

Holding his chin, he said, "he's at the museum and the flyover, did he chase them?"

"Chief, maybe he is the shadow power user!" Said the assistant with shining eyes.

"Don't say nonsense!" Johnny raised his hand slightly.

However, even saying that, he took out his cell phone, opened the contacts menu, scrolled down until the Dean's number appeared.

He hesitated a bit but in the end still pressed the call button.

Tut! Tut! Tut!

"What is it?" The Dean's voice echoed from the cell phone.

"Dean, I want to ask about Ciel," replied Johnny.

"Ciel? Is there something wrong with him?"

"Enmm, like this..." Johnny started to explain what he just discovered.

In his office, the Dean narrowed his eyes more and more sharply as he heard Johnny's explanation.

After finishing explaining everything, Johnny asked, "Dean, how is Ciel's past?"

"He's the son of a former special forces captain, a diligent student even though he's late to awaken his Special Talent," replied the Dean.

He continued "don't think nonsense, Ciel grew up under my tutelage, I know his limits."

"N-no, no, I just wanted to confirm!" Johnny stammered.

After turning off the phone, the Dean took a deep breath. 'Is it really Ciel?'

He closed his eyes and finally shook his head. 'Ciel may not be a nice young man, but he's not like those madmen, who are driven by ambition and desire. Whether it's him or not, I don't need to find out, the existence of a talent like the shadowy power user itself is a good thing for the Federation.'

The dean is a pragmatic nationalist. To him, every young talent in the Federation was a gem as long as they didn't commit an unforgivable crime.

Stealing from others, committing corruption, or even killing. How many elites are free from those things.

In the end, those things are just part of the crime, something that may tarnish a gem but doesn't take away the essence of the gem. You can liken it to a mother who will still love her high achieving child even if the child often steals her money.

_____________________

Sun Club!

Kaiya opened her eyes to find Ciel sitting in front of her, drinking from a bottle while stroking his crow's feathers.

Unknowingly, she touched her head as she felt the sensation that usually comes after having her head cut open.

"Why am I asleep?" She said, trying to sit up.

After she managed to sit up, the others also opened their eyes one by one. Just like Kaiya, they touched their heads with confused expressions.

They looked at each other and finally looked at Ciel who was looking at them with calm eyes, without the slightest change in expression.

"Look at this!" He placed his cell phone in front of them, deliberately deactivating the virtual screen feature as he didn't want to create too much light.

Simultaneously, the ten policemen looked at the cellphone screen and were quickly shocked when they saw the video that was playing.

In the video, the view of this room is quite clear because of the camera technology that can record in the dark.

"Ciel, what is the meaning of this?" Kaiya was the first to ask because she was the first to be operated on. That she called Ciel's name directly showed how angry she was.

However, no matter how angry she was, she didn't dare to move. She just kept holding her head as if to take out the object hidden inside.

"Captain, you must be crazy, who is that woman?" Lin Yu added, still calm because his turn had not yet appeared in the video.

Ciel naturally had no intention of waiting for the video to end, he took his cell phone back and said "all of your heads have been planted with Mini Bombs which can explode at any time if you think of something you shouldn't."

After saying that, he stood up and explained everything about the organization that he knew.

It took about 10 minutes.

Kaiya and the others couldn't help but open their mouths, looking in disbelief that their lives were now being held by someone else.

"The point is, if you want to stay alive, do what you have to do. You are old enough to understand this, so I don't need to talk about your decision. And don't speak again when the waiters open their eyes."

Ciel returned to the balcony, sitting on the couch before while l Dark Crow flew into the air again.

Lisa lay beside the couch, her mouth drooling a little. Until she opened her eyes again, the police were still in the room.

However, the police stopped talking after seeing the waiters getting up.

"What happened?" They wondered, looking confused as to why they could pass out when they were only slightly drunk.

On the other hand, Ciel pointed at Lin Yu who was now walking to the balcony, he said, "This Asian guy accidentally activated his mysterious power, that's why you girls fainted."

Lin Yu, "..."

Even though the asian man was dumbfounded, he still followed Ciel's scenario. He said "please forgive me ladies, I lost control because I was drunk. I'm not going to drink anymore after this."

1